- CEO Of The World’s First MOOC Provides Hope To...Forbes - Jul 21Mike Feerick leads a company that has been credited as being the first ever massive open online course or MOOC. He founded ALISON in 2007. Unlike other prominent MOOCs such as Udacity, Coursera, and edX, ALISON’s content... Read »
- The Boardroom Strikes BackNYT - Apr 22This year’s proxy season is turning out to be more hostile than ever, as companies fight back against hedge fund activists. Companies typically have their annual meetings in the late spring, like the blooming of tulips,... Read »
- Cisco’s CEO Asks Obama To Curtail SurveillanceWashington Post - May 19Cisco chief executive John Chambers has sent a letter to President Obama calling for rules ensuring that both the needs of national security and his IT firm's product integrity are met, according to reports. The Financial... Read »
- FCC And Net Neutrality: What’s At Stake TodayMashable - May 15Few words strike fear into the hearts of Internet advocates and boredom into the the minds of the general public like the phrase "net neutrality." It ranks up there with "campaign finance reform": huge importance, incredibly... Read »
- 3 Ways To Give Office Politics The Pink SlipMashable - May 12It's been a pop-culture trope and corporate stereotype for decades: The big-shot executives sit in meetings and make decisions that benefit them, while low-level workers are left to suffer the consequences. As someone who's... Read »
- CEO Charged In South Korea Ferry DisasterCNN - May 8The head of the company that operated a passenger ferry that sank off South Korea last month killing more than 260 people was arrested Thursday. Kim Han-sik, chief executive officer of Cheonghaejin Marine Company, is being... Read »
- Donald Trump Donated To Ted Cruz, But Doesn’t...politico - Apr 22Donald Trump isn’t ready to make his presidential endorsement just yet. The real estate magnate clarified on Monday that a donation he made to Ted Cruz’s political action committee doesn’t mean that he’s supporting... Read »
- An Exclusive Interview With Aereo CEO Ahead Of...Tech Crunch - Apr 22Today, the David-vs.-Goliath moment that we’ve all been waiting for will finally arrive. In just a few short moments, Aereo CEO Chet Kanojia and his legal team will enter the Supreme Court Courthouse to make final oral... Read »
- Alliant CEO: Gas Makes Wind More AffordableForbes - Apr 18Cheap natural gas is making wind energy affordable, even without a federal tax credit, the chief executive officer of Alliant Energy said. Installation of wind farms fell by 93 percent after Congress did not renew wind’s... Read »
- Telkom CEO Risks Prosecution If He Skips Governance...Bloomberg - Apr 14Telkom Chief Executive Officer Sipho Maseko faces referral to South Africa’s national prosecutor or a fine if he fails to attend a corporate governance course as ordered, a state department said. Maseko faces an... Read »
- OkCupid Founder Donated To An Anti-Gay CongressmanBusiness Insider - Apr 9Just days after OkCupid urged its users to boycott Mozila Firefox for its now-former CEO's views on gay marriage, news broke that OkCupid co-founder Sam Yagan once donated money to an anti-gay candidate. Read »
- Sheryl Sandberg Has No Plans To Run For OfficeBusiness Insider - Apr 9Sheryl Sandberg was on NBC's "The Today Show" this morning to talk with Savannah Guthrie about her new book "Lean In For Graduates" which follows the success of last year's bestseller "Lean In." The book is going to focus on... Read »
- How Mobile Technology Fuels Social MovementsHBR - Apr 9Two things stand out about the Mozilla case. First, the most critical voices came from within the organization. And second, employees’ protests zeroed in on the political activities of the CEO, not those of the... Read »
- Yelp CEO Is In Hot Water As Supreme Court Weighs Free...Business Insider - Apr 4This month, the Supreme Court is set to make a decision that could set an important precedent about Yelp reviews and free speech. Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- Abandon False Hope(CEO.com)2 weeks ago--
- 2 weeks ago--