- The One Important Thing Mary Barra Told CongressBusinessweek - Apr 2Mary Barra, chief executive of General Motors (GM), just wrapped up her ritual flogging by a House panel. She apologized. She promised a full investigation. She remained calm and contrite while still resisting demands from... Read »
- GM CEO Faces Second Day On Capitol HillNYT - Apr 2Soon after General Motors’ chief executive, Mary T. Barra, took her seat on Wednesday before a Senate panel to answer questions about the company’s decadelong failure to fix a faulty switch linked to 13 deaths, she... Read »
- Mozilla CEO Refuses To Resign Over Prop 8 BacklashThe Guardian - Apr 2The new CEO of Mozilla, the not-for-profit organisation behind the Firefox web browser, declined on Tuesday to offer a rationale for his 2008 donation in support of California's gay marriage ban, insisting he would remain in... Read »
- State Wants Taxpayers To Give Billionaire Elon Musk...LA Weekly - Mar 28So said the state Board of Equalization this week, which endorsed a proposal by California Assemblyman Al Muratsuchi to give Musk's SpaceX the tax break it deserves. Muratsuchi's office says the bill, AB 777, would provide... Read »
- Google’s Larry Page: NSA Spying Endangers DemocracyForbes - Mar 20Google chairman Eric Schmidt may be “pretty sure” that Google is keeping its users’ data safe from government snooping, but for CEO Larry Page, that’s small consolation. In an on-stage Q&A at the TED conference... Read »
- Oprah Winfrey Is Planning To Roll Out Her Red...NY Daily - Mar 19The media mogul is slated to headline an April fundraiser for Lavern Chatman, former president and CEO of the Northern Virginia Urban League, who is vying to replace retiring Democratic Rep. Jim Moran.... Read »
- Trump Bowed Out Of RaceHuff Post - Mar 18While Trump ended his campaign he said that he has other plans and to stay tuned. Trump's "bigger plans" undoubtedly are a 2016 run for the White House. In 2012, Trump played make-believe presidential candidate before he... Read »
- Zuckerberg to Obama: Surveillance Damages The InternetNY Daily - Mar 14Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, said Thursday that he has called President Obama to express his frustration over reports on the U.S. government’s Internet behavior, saying that it is damaging the Internet.... Read »
- Donald Trump Will Be Making His Decision Soon…syracuse.com - Mar 12Donald Trump continues to postpone his decision about whether to challenge Gov. Andrew Cuomo this fall. But the real estate mogul clearly has material for political stump speeches, should he ever choose to run. On Tuesday... Read »
- 4 Major Revolutions Happening In The BoardroomCEO.com - Mar 7The past 10 years have seen a transformation in the way corporate boardrooms interact with executive leadership. New regulations require that the majority of a company’s directors be independent in order to prevent fraud... Read »
- How Leaders Can Find Their MojoEntrepreneur - Feb 12In fact, there are three challenges that leave CEOs feeling powerless in many organizations. These challenges can be overcome if chief executives embrace the nature of modern-day leadership and use the right processes and... Read »
- Donald Trump Still Not Sure He’ll Run For...NY Daily - Feb 10Supporters of Trump say he remains serious about running if the GOP can unify behind him without a primary or anyone else entering the race. Read »
- Siemens Investors Set Bar High For CEO’s New...Reuters - Jan 28Siemens shareholders told Chief Executive Joe Kaeser they expected him to deliver radical change at the German engineering group that will permanently close the gap with more profitable rivals. Read »
- JPMorgan CEO Says Government Cases Were...Reuters - Jan 23JPMorgan Chase & Co Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said on Thursday that government legal cases, including those over mortgage securities the company settled for more than $13 billion, were "unfair". Read »
- Why Chief Executives Fall From Grace(CEO.com)5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.