- Inside The Insanely Successful Life Of Billionaire...Business Insider - Jul 6Five years ago, Travis Kalanick launched a startup called UberCab in San Francisco. Fast forward a few years and Kalanick's company, now just called Uber, is now one of the most lucrative in Silicon Valley. Uber... Read »
- J. Crew CEO Trying To Hide Biggest Flop Of The YearBusiness Insider - Jul 6J. Crew is in trouble. The brand is plotting to get core customers back in stores amid plummeting sales. In an earnings call, CEO Mickey Drexler blamed the company's downfall on a single sweater, called Tilly,... Read »
- Mom Of Pepsi CEO Gives Brutally Honest Reaction To...Business Insider - Jul 6While interviewing Indra K. Nooyi, the CEO of PepsiCo, at the Aspen Ideas Festival Monday*, David Bradley, who owns The Atlantic, asked two questions that elicited as frank a discussion of work-life balance as I've seen from... Read »
- Evan Spiegel Was Spotted On Date With Supermodel...Business Insider - Jul 1Miranda Kerr has a new billionaire in her life — Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel. According to an eyewitness, the supermodel, 32, was spotted getting cozy with the 25-year-old tech giant at a Venice, Calif., eatery on... Read »
- Kate Spade CEO Sells Chelsea Loft For $2.35MNY Post - Jul 1Craig Leavitt, the CEO of Kate Spade & Co., has just sold his Chelsea Mercantile apartment for $2.35 million. The buyer is Roni Horn, a visual artist and writer, according to city property records. The one-bedroom,... Read »
- We Now Know How Elon Musk’s $10 Million...Business Insider - Jul 1Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, doesn’t trust artificial intelligence, which he once likened to “summoning the demon.” In fact, Musk distrusts it so much that, in January, he donated $10 million to the Future of... Read »
- 8 Entrepreneurs Share Their Morning Workout RoutineBusiness Insider - Jun 30Summer is a time to take long vacations and evaluate your life goals, right? Not for these entrepreneurs. These are pushing hard to build a company, and their day always starts with a morning workout. Read »
- Sheryl Sandberg Explains Most Valuable Aspect Of Her...Business Insider - Jun 30Sheryl Sandberg knew when she joined Facebook as its COO in 2007, her success at the company depended on her relationship with founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, she told the graduating class of Tsinghua University School of... Read »
- Stanford Grad Built More Advanced Instagram, And It...Business Insider - Jun 30Polarr CEO Borui Wang thinks everyone is smart enough to master advanced photo editing software, and his new iOS app aims to eradicate the biggest barrier most people face: price. He and his team of seven had never built an... Read »
- Ex-Twitter CEO Becomes Social Darling In CannesNY Post - Jun 29Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo is wasting no time networking now that he’s footloose. The bespectacled former standup comedian was spotted rushing up and down the Croisette, the main seaside boulevard, here, last week... Read »
- What Successful Business Leaders Listen To When They...Business Insider - Jun 29It’s Monday. Your brain is still is weekend mode, but you’ve got a to-do list a mile long. Finding the focus and motivation to kick into gear can be hard, but sometimes all it takes is listening to the right... Read »
- SoundCloud’s CEO Just Gave A Really Awkward...Business Insider - Jun 29SoundCloud CEO Alexander Ljung gave a rare interview to Music Business Worldwide, and answered some questions about the company's plans to launch a subscription service. But what was interesting about the interview isn't... Read »
- How Tim Cook Reacted To The Legalization Of Gay...Business Insider - Jun 26Apple CEO Tim Cook shared his thoughts on the Supreme Court's decision to legalize gay marriage nationwide on Twitter following the ruling on Friday. "Today marks a victory for equality, perseverance and love," he... Read »
- How Mark Zuckerberg Helps His Friend, The CEO Of $10...Business Insider - Jun 26What do you do when you’re the 32-year-old CEO of a $10 billion company and need advice on how to further grow it? Turn to a 31-year-old fellow CEO of a $250 billion company for advice. That's what Dropbox CEO Drew... Read »
- The Lawsuits Between American Apparel And Its Ousted...Business Insider - Jun 26American Apparel Inc said its ousted Chief Executive Dov Charney filed two more lawsuits against the company alleging defamation, representation in false light and claims for securities fraud. Read »
- CEO Buzz
- 1 week ago--
- 6 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)1 week ago--
- 4 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.