- New York City’s Mayor Went To The Gym During A...Business Insider - Aug 14Mayor Bill de Blasio went to the gym to work out after a firefighter was shot by a reputed gang leader who had barricaded himself in his Staten Island home Friday morning and set it on fire. The mayor worked out for at... Read »
- Reddit Is Now Censoring Posts And Communities On A...Business Insider - Aug 14Reddit will censor posts and communities in certain countries in response to takedown requests from authorities, the company confirmed on Thursday night. A spokesperson for the site posted on r/ChillingEffects, and said... Read »
- Zirtual Employees: Benefits Were Left Unpaid And Most...Business Insider - Aug 14Zirtual may have been saved by an acquisition, but its 400 or so former employees are still left picking up the pieces. The virtual assistant company dissolved overnight on Monday and fired its entire workforce with an... Read »
- How Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi Motivates Herself Every...Business Insider - Aug 13A few years ago, investors were trying to get the board to force out PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi, but, after years of flat stock prices, PepsiCo has recently beat expectations in both revenue and profit growth. As the Harvard... Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg Wants Everyone To Read This Book...Business Insider - Aug 13Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's 2015 New Year's resolution was to read an important book every two weeks and discuss it with the Facebook community. Zuckerberg's book club, A Year of Books, has focused on big ideas that... Read »
- ManServants Lets You Rent A Man For $125 An Hour To...Business Insider - Aug 13Last year, a startup called ManServants launched, promising to give women what they really want: a man for hire to anticipate their needs and pamper them. CEO and cofounder Josephine Wai Lin tells Business Insider her... Read »
- The Epic 30-Year Bromance Of Billionaire CEOs Larry...Business Insider - Aug 12Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff’s on and off relationship makes for one of the most interesting storylines in Silicon Valley. Ellison took Benioff under his wing and turned him into a star... Read »
- One CEO Shares His Favorite Trick For Achieving Goals...Business Insider - Aug 12Setting and achieving goals can feel extremely overwhelming — especially for recent college grads. But there are ways to make the process less daunting. Kevin E. Lofton, CEO of Catholic Health Initiatives, a... Read »
- Original ‘Shark Tank’ Investor Kevin...Business Insider - Aug 12Over the years I have launched over 500 different products across just about every consumer category, including pets, golf, housewares, health and beauty, fishing, electronics, fitness, food, and toys, to name a... Read »
- Dollar Shave Club CEO Shares The Twice-A-Day Habit...Business Insider - Aug 6The one habit that has made me more successful is meditation. Seriously. I’m not talking about '60s soul-searching meditation. I meditate to clear my mind, slow down the day, and focus on one thought at a time. I... Read »
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner Has A Rule For Meetings That...Business Insider - Aug 6Surely meetings weren’t designed to be useless time sucks that everyone dreads until the minute they’re over. You’ve likely been part of the drill at some point. Entire teams and departments shuffle into the... Read »
- Salesforce Now Loves Microsoft So Much, It Invited...Business Insider - Aug 6Microsoft had a lot more enemies before Satya Nadella became CEO a year and a half ago. One of the most vocal leaders to express his frustration was Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff, who once said of Nadella’s predecessor... Read »
- Google’s CEO Reportedly Does Not ‘Give A...Business Insider - Aug 5There is a persistent idea out there that Google needs to buy Twitter. On paper, it makes perfect sense for Google to buy Twitter. Google has failed at "social." So Twitter would fix that problem for... Read »
- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Ken Griffin Loves...Business Insider - Aug 5Citadel founder and CEO Ken Griffin loves McDonald's. "It drives people nuts that I take them to McDonald's all the time," Griffin said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal's Rob Copeland. "People have these... Read »
- How Gary Vaynerchuk ‘Reversed Engineered’...Business Insider - Aug 5When I think about habits I have formed over my time as an entrepreneur, so many different things come to mind. I've disciplined myself to hustle harder than ever, and to always execute on ideas and not let them sit in my... Read »
- CEO Buzz
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 week ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- Abandon False Hope(CEO.com)2 weeks ago--
- 3 weeks ago--