- Marissa Mayer’s Biggest Defenders Have Turned On HerBusiness Insider - Jul 30Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has lost one of her biggest defenders. Eric Jackson, founder and managing partner of hedge fund Ironfire Capital, has a blistering post at Forbes ripping Mayer and her run as CEO. "I think many... Read »
- Rupert Murdoch Gets Black Eye From Former Son-In-LawThe Age - Jul 30You can’t choose family, or who your beloved children choose to marry - even briefly. Rupert Murdoch’s former son-in-law, Odey Asset Management’s founding partner Crispin Odey, has given the media mogul a black eye... Read »
- Buffetts Take On Ricketts In Nebraska...Bloomberg - Jul 30Chuck Hassebrook, Nebraska Democrats’ best chance in two decades for winning a governor’s race, stands at a hotel ballroom podium in an Omaha suburb and takes aim at his Republican opponent Pete Ricketts, the son of... Read »
- Judge OKs Clippers Sale To Steve BallmerTHR - Jul 29Donald Sterling’s time as owner of the Los Angeles Clippers is one step closer to over. A Los Angeles superior court judge Monday ruled against Donald and approved Shelly Sterling’s deal to sell the team to former... Read »
- Rupert Murdoch: ‘I Hope My Daughter Isn’t Friends...The Independent - Jul 29Rupert Murdoch has taken to Twitter to distance himself from continuing rumours of a friendship between his daughter Elisabeth and David Cameron. Read »
- Man Sues Starbucks And Oprah For $15MNews One - Jul 29Why is Vernon Charles Allen Merriweather suing talk show maven Oprah Winfrey and Starbucks for discrimination and harassment to the tune of $15 million? Well, the man claims that the tea bearing Oprah’s name and sold at... Read »
- Rupert Murdoch’s Latest Plot for World DominationSalon - Jul 28Rupert Murdoch is one of the world’s richest men, and the owner of News Corporation, which operates Fox News, The New York Post, and other major outlets. In addition to effectively owning countless news outlets across... Read »
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Mark ZuckerbergChamajzag - Jul 28Mark Zuckerberg is red-green color-blind, which is part of the reason why the Facebook we know today is blue! Read »
- Richard Branson Personifies EntrepreneurshipUSA Today - Jul 28"One of the great benefits of taking on challenges in your working life is that you and your team learn to confront risk together and also to lose sometimes. The calculated risks you and your team take should be strategic... Read »
- Mark Cuban: If Your Company Is Moving For Tax...Business Insider - Jul 25Mark Cuban isn't a fan of tax inversions, either. Read »
- CEOs Read: Don Graham On His Favorite BooksFortune - Jul 25The former owner of the Washington Post discusses his love of reading and his favorite books. Read »
- Elon Musk Has A Radically Different Idea Of How...Business Insider - Jul 25CEO Elon Musk believes we should really be thinking about having all airplanes move like this — and have them be electric powered. This would make them more efficient in terms of fuel use. Read »
- 21 Quotes That Take You Inside Bill Gates’ MindBusiness Insider - Jul 23Bill Gates' personal net worth — an estimated $80 billion — rivals the GDP of Ecuador and tops Croatia's. The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, which he and his wife set up in 1997, gives away nearly $4 billion a year.... Read »
- Ex-CEO Gets Prison For Stealing From CharityVerizon - Jul 23The politically connected former CEO of a prominent New York City charity was sentenced to prison Wednesday for helping to steal more than $9 million from the anti-poverty organization. Read »
- Interim CEO Says Clippers Could Lose Coach If...WSJ - Jul 23The interim chief executive of the Los Angeles Clippers said Tuesday that embattled owner Donald Sterling's reputation has become so unfavorable that the team could lose its head coach, season ticket holders and corporate... Read »
- CEO Buzz
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 18 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--