- 17 Facts About Warren Buffett And His Wealth That...Yahoo - Aug 29Warren Buffett has been incredibly successful, and he's extremely wealthy. Warren Buffett's wealth jumped by around $12.7 billion in 2013 alone. But how much is $12.7 billion anyway? Read »
- How Steve Ballmer Was Convinced To Outbid Himself And...Business Insider - Aug 29Among the items revealed in the interview was that David Geffen made an official bid of $1.65 billion and an unnamed Egyptian princess entered the bidding just prior Sterling meeting with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Making A Huge Move To Threaten...Business Insider - Aug 29Facebook is testing a tool that will allow users to search for posts using keywords. Bloomberg reports that some Facebook users on the mobile app have been given the option to search for old posts from their Facebook friends. Read »
- Here's how Oprah Winfrey, Jeff Bezos and others embody the American Dream. Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg has done it. So has Bill Gates. Even Alan Greenspan has taken part in it. From Silicon Valley to Washington, some of the biggest names across the country have been swept up in the ALS Ice Bucket challenge.... Read »
- The CEO of a concession vendor for Qualcomm Stadium and the San Diego Convention Center – seen in a video kicking a dog in an elevator – has been placed on probation from the company. Read »
- Warren Buffett Singlehandedly Undermined Democrats’...Business Insider - Aug 27By providing $3 billion in financing to aid Burger King's acquisition of the coffee and donut chain Tim Hortons, Warren Buffett has complicated the Democratic argument against the practice known as tax inversion. Read »
- Watch A Wall Street CEO Do An Ice Bucket Challenge In...Business Insider - Aug 27Jefferies CEO Rich Handler has an amazing ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video in which he fills his Jacuzzi with several bags of ice before dunking himself in it. Read »
- Warren Buffett Has Joined ‘The Money Team’Business Insider - Aug 27Professional boxer Floyd "Money" Mayweather sent out a tweet on Tuesday night showing him and Warren Buffett squaring off in a prefight hype photo. Read »
- Stamford CEO Accused Of Abusing Dog On CameraNBC Connecticut - Aug 26A Stamford man could face animal abuse charges after he was caught on surveillance video abusing a Doberman puppy in an elevator, according to Canadian television network Global News. Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg’s War On Clickbait Proves We...Salon - Aug 26The return of the gatekeeper: Both Facebook and Twitter have decided they know what's best for us. Read »
- Mark Cuban Said There’s Only One Thing He Eats...Business Insider - Aug 26Mark Cuban put his business power on display Monday when he plugged the website of a cookie company he's invested in during a radio interview. Read »
- Is Tim Cook Better Than Steve Jobs?Value Walk - Aug 25Tim Cook took the reins of Apple three years ago on August 24, 2011 as CEO after working at the company since 1988. Prior to becoming CEO, Cook worked in the capacity of interim CEO while Steve Jobs was fighting cancer.... Read »
- Inspiring A Storyteller: What A&E Networks CEO...Fortune - Aug 25Nancy Dubuc on reading and her favorite books. Read »
- Jack Jones is the CEO of JR Jones Management Group, a company that buys and sells textbooks online from his home in Murray, Ky. He's ten years old. Read »
- CEO Buzz
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.