- Why Did United Technologies’ Stalwart CEO Step Down?Fortune - Nov 25It was one of the most baffling C-suite resignations in recent memory. At 7 a.m. on Monday, November 24, United Technologies announced that Louis Chenevert, its CEO since April 2008, was stepping down immediately at age 57.... Read »
- United Technologies Corp. Chief Executive Louis Chenevert abruptly stepped down, startling people inside and outside the industrial conglomerate he led for six years. The Hartford, Conn.-based company named its chief... Read »
- Lundbeck CEO Leaves After Failing To Report Receiving...Bloomberg - Nov 24H. Lundbeck A/S (LUN) said Chief Executive Officer Ulf Wiinberg will leave his post immediately after failing to disclose receiving shares in a company in which his employer later made an investment. Wiinberg, 55, leaves... Read »
- Sotheby’s CEO To Step Down After Activist Investor...Bloomberg - Nov 21William Ruprecht, the chief executive officer of Sotheby’s for 14 years, will step down, six months after the auction house ended a bitter proxy battle with billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb. Sotheby’s has... Read »
- With Icahn’s Blessing, Hertz Names New CEOForbes - Nov 21Hertz Global Holdings HTZ +5.76% has yielded to the power that is billionaire Carl Icahn: two months after losing then-CEO Mark Frissora to pressure from activist investors, the car rental giant has not only appointed a new... Read »
- Sanofi Said To Consider Smith & Nephew And...Bloomberg - Nov 19Sanofi has considered Olivier Bohuon of medical-device maker Smith & Nephew Plc (SN/) and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co.’s Christophe Weber as possible replacements for ousted Chief Executive Officer Chris Viehbacher, said... Read »
- Vevo Confirms Rio Caraeff To Step Down As CEO This...TechCrunch - Nov 17Music video streaming service Vevo today announced that Rio Caraeff is stepping down from his role as the CEO. Read »
- Halliburton CEO Dave Lesar Knows ControversyWSJ - Nov 17During his 14 years leading Halliburton Co., Chief Executive Dave Lesar has faced down criticism over some big issues. Read »
- Reddit CEO Resigns After Disagreeing With Board About...Mashable - Nov 14Reddit's CEO just downvoted himself. Yishan Wong has resigned as CEO of Reddit after disagreeing with the board about a new office, strangely enough, according to a blog post from Sam Altman, the lead investor in the... Read »
- Mysterious Customer Negotiation Leads To Sudden...Forbes - Nov 11A year ago, he was the outside executive with values “aligned very tightly” with the company appointing him as CEO. Just a week ago, he spoke to analysts at a meeting in New York City to discuss its upcoming... Read »
- Jana Partners Press Hertz On Succession PlanWSJ - Nov 7Activist investor Jana Partners LLC prodded Hertz Global Holdings Inc. to move forward on its succession planning, saying the naming of a new chief executive is long overdue. Read »
- ADM Promotes Its President To CEOABC News - Nov 6Agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland Co. is promoting its president and chief operating officer to CEO as Patricia Woertz steps down after more than eight years at the helm. ADM said Thursday that Juan Luciano will... Read »
- Tinder’s CEO Sean Rad Is Stepping DownFortune - Nov 4Tinder’s CEO Sean Rad is out of the top role at the dating app that he helped to found over two years ago, a report says. The side-swiping application is majority-owned by Barry Diller’s IAC, which has plans to... Read »
- Monster Worldwide Names New CEOMarket Watch - Nov 4Monster Worldwide Inc. said Timothy Yates would take over as the company’s chief executive, effective immediately, following the resignation of Salvatore Iannuzzi. Monster’s shares, down 49% so far this year while... Read »
- How The Wheels Came Off For Sanofi’s CEOReuters - Nov 3Chris Viehbacher speaks plainly. "We had somewhat of a mess in Brazil," he told financial analysts in August 2013, "so that's why I decided to change management." Read »
- CEO Changes
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)15 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--