- Mattel’s CEO Steps Down As Toy Maker StrugglesFortune - Jan 26Mattel said Monday Chief Executive Bryan Stockton has resigned after three years leading the toy maker, which has struggled to compete as its Barbie and Fisher-Price struggle with slowing sales in a competitive toy... Read »
- Disney CEO Readies Magic Carpet For ExitHuffPo - Jan 26You know them well. Perhaps too well. The Fab Five and their friends. From Kermit the Frog to Buzz Lightyear. From Iron Man to Darth Vader. Among the stable of American cultural touchstones, they stand emblematic as... Read »
- Stan Chart Said To Hire Firm To Find New CEO This YearBusinessWeek - Jan 26Standard Chartered Plc (STAN) hired executive search firm Egon Zehnder to find a successor to Chief Executive Officer Peter Sands, according to a person with knowledge of the process. Standard Chartered’s largest... Read »
- Apache CEO Steven Farris RetiresWSJ - Jan 20Apache Corp. Chief Executive Steven Farris has retired, effective immediately, coming as the oil company’s plans to downsize in response to plunging fuel prices. He is succeeded by John J. Christmann IV, 48 years old,... Read »
- Harbinger Insurer Names Littlefield CEO As Launer...Bloomberg - Jan 16Chris Littlefield was promoted to chief executive officer of Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL) as the insurer’s majority owner, Harbinger Group Inc. (HRG), reshapes management after the departure of its former head, Philip... Read »
- Bacardi Confirms Mike Dolan As CEOWSJ - Jan 14Bacardi Ltd. has named Mike Dolan as its permanent chief executive after hiring him in an interim role last May. Mr. Dolan, who previously served as CEO of IMG Worldwide, was named permanent chief executive by Chairman... Read »
- ModCloth’s Eric Kroger Exits Role As CEO; Urban...TechCrunch - Jan 12E-commerce fashion site ModCloth’s co-founder Eric Koger is exiting his role as CEO, the company announced this morning. On January 19th, Mr. Koger, who has served as CEO since the startup’s founding in 2002, will give... Read »
- Clinton Foundation CEO Steps DownPolitico - Jan 9The Clinton Foundation announced Friday it is shaking up its leadership team, replacing its chief executive officer with a longtime aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – at least temporarily. CEO Eric... Read »
- HSBC Hong Kong CEO To Leave Bank After 18-Year CareerBloomberg - Jan 8HSBC Holdings Plc's Chief Executive Officer for Hong Kong Anita Fung will depart next month amid a management reorganization in China, according to an internal memo seen by Bloomberg News. Helen Wong has been promoted to... Read »
- Fired SeaWorld CEO Is Getting A Splashy Severance...Fortune - Jan 7Last month, SeaWorld announced that CEO Jim Atchison would be stepping down from his post. Turns out that move is worth $2.6 million. According to the company’s last proxy statement, filed in April, Atchison’s... Read »
- CEO Of Bob Evans Farms Steps Down From PostABC News - Dec 16The CEO of Bob Evans Farms Inc. is stepping down by mutual agreement after more than eight years in the post as the restaurant operator works on improving its performance. Steve Davis is also giving up his position as a... Read »
- SeaWorld CEO Dives OutFortune - Dec 12Following a few years of bad results and worse press, SeaWorld is making a change at the top. Jim Atchison, who has been CEO for five years, will step down on Jan. 15, the company said Thursday. His job will be filled... Read »
- Gucci Seeks Revival As CEO And Creative Head Step DownBloomberg - Dec 12Gucci’s top two executives will step down from the luxury label as owner Kering SA (KER) seeks to revive growth at its faltering flagship luxury brand. Gucci Chief Executive Officer Patrizio di Marco will be succeeded... Read »
- Walgreen’s CEO Announces Plans To Step DownUSA Today - Dec 11Walgreens CEO Gregory Wasson announced Wednesday that he will step down from his position before the New Year, just as America's largest drug store chain prepares to complete a merger with the Switzerland-based Alliance... Read »
- Retail CEO Exits On The Rise In 2014: 10 Notable...Fortune - Dec 10It’s not your imagination. There has been more turnover in retail’s highest ranks in 2014, and the departure of Abercrombie & Fitch’s longtime CEO Mike Jeffries on Tuesday after years of sales declines at the teen... Read »
- CEO Changes
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.