- CEO Of Angry Birds Creator Rovio Entertainment To...Fortune - Aug 29Angry Birds creator Rovio Entertainment announced Chief Executive Mikael Hed will step down from that role at the beginning of next year, a move that comes several months after the entertainment company reported muted 2013... Read »
- A New England supermarket chain that has been in turmoil for weeks over a workers' revolt and customer boycott has announced that the former CEO will buy a majority stake in the business. Read »
- MOVES-USAA Names Stuart Parker As Next CEOReuters - Aug 29U.S. insurer USAA said Stuart Parker, its chief operating officer of four months, would take over as chief executive when Joe Robles retires in February. Read »
- Warring Demoulas Billionaires Finally Settle Family...Forbes - Aug 28A deal to sell the majority stake of family-owned Market Basket to Arthur T. Demoulas for over $1.5 billion was finally inked before midnight tonight following weeks of tense negotiations. Read »
- Can A New CEO Rescue Walmart’s U.S. Sales?Fortune - Jul 25The retail giant named a new head of its struggling U.S. business on Thursday, but don’t expect miracles. Read »
- Walmart Unexpectedly Fires U.S. CEO Bill SimonForbes - Jul 25It is about time. Poor domestic results demand a change of management at Walmart. Read »
- JetBlue CEO Plans To Stay In RoleWSJ - Jul 25Dave Barger's CEO Contract Ends in February 2015 Read »
- Abramson’s Exit At The Times Puts Tensions On...NYT - May 19Jill loved juicy stories, the ones full of subtext, intrigue and very high stakes. Now she is right in the middle of one. On Friday, she was on the cover of The New York Post as the deposed editor of The Times, shown in a... Read »
- Pressure Mounts For Credit Suisse CEO To Quit For...Huff Post - May 19Credit Suisse Chief Executive Brady Dougan came under further pressure to resign on Sunday, with a key figure in Switzerland's largest party becoming the latest politician to call for a change in the bank's leadership over... Read »
- Does The NYT Know How To Fire Someone?HBR - May 19As media observers explore every angle of Jill Abramson’s unceremonious sacking from the New York Times, one key Management 101 question is whether she was given a fair chance to address the management issues that,... Read »
- It always starts out on a high note (the first woman to be put in charge of an American institution!), but then quickly deteriorates. Throughout her brief tenure, her management style comes under public fire. She’s too... Read »
- Mexico’s Cemex Taps Insiders For CEO, Chairman RolesReuters - May 16Mexico's Cemex , one of the world's leading cement makers, on Thursday promoted Chief Financial Officer Fernando Gonzalez to chief executive, signaling continuity after the sudden death of Lorenzo Zambrano earlier this week.... Read »
- America’s New Hypothetical Cable Company Gets A...Businessweek - May 15Last month, Comcast and Charter Communications agreed to a swap and sale of millions of cable subscribers, alongside with the formation a new cable company that would have about 2.5 million customers cleaved from Comcast’s... Read »
- The New York Times dismissed Jill Abramson as executive editor on Wednesday, replacing her with Dean Baquet, the managing editor, in an abrupt change of leadership. Arthur O. Sulzberger Jr., the publisher of the paper and... Read »
- Krispy Kreme Names Papa John’s Executive As CEOFox Business - May 14Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. said its board appointed Papa John's International Inc. Chief Operating Officer Anthony N. "Tony" Thompson as its new president and chief executive starting next month. Read »
- CEO Changes
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.