- Tim Cook: ‘I’m Proud To Be Gay’BusinessWeek - Oct 30Throughout my professional life, I’ve tried to maintain a basic level of privacy. I come from humble roots, and I don’t seek to draw attention to myself. Apple is already one of the most closely watched companies in the... Read »
- After C1 Financial’s chief executive, Trevor Burgess, rang the opening bell and posed outside the New York Stock Exchange with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleaders on Aug. 14 to celebrate his Florida-based company’s... Read »
- Watch A Wall Street CEO Do An Ice Bucket Challenge In...Business Insider - Aug 27Jefferies CEO Rich Handler has an amazing ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video in which he fills his Jacuzzi with several bags of ice before dunking himself in it. Read »
- Steve Jobs And Alan Mulally Unleashed Innovation With...Forbes - May 16Ford CEO Alan Mulally is credited with one of the greatest turnarounds in American business history. It’s hard to imagine that in October 2006, Ford posted a $5.8 billion quarterly loss and was headed to bankruptcy. Ford... Read »
- Why Are There No Openly Gay Major CEOs?NYT - May 16When the National Football League this month drafted its first openly gay player, Michael Sam, he joined a roster of recent firsts — from the first out nightly news and morning-television anchors, United States senator and... Read »
- From Anti-Capitalist To CEO: How Sophia Amoruso Made...Washington Post - May 14Typical business books are definitely not written by a former dumpster-diving shoplifter. Then again Sophia Amoruso, the CEO of online fashion site Nasty Gal and author of the new book #GIRLBOSS, is not your typical CEO. Read »
- In The Race To An IPO, Is Box Softening Its Stance?Forbes - May 14One thing no one has ever been able to accuse Box’s co-founder and CEO Aaron Levie of is being wishy-washy when it comes to his view about the cloud. Levie is perhaps the tech world’s number one poster boy for the... Read »
- Lorenzo Zambrano Cemex CEO DiesBloomberg - May 13Lorenzo Zambrano, who built Cemex SAB into the biggest cement producer in the Americas with a two-decade, $29 billion buying spree and then saw the Mexican company flirt with default, has died at 70. Zambrano died of natural... Read »
- Samsung Chairman Recovering After Heart AttackNYT - May 12The chairman of Samsung Electronics, Lee Kun-hee, who helped transform the business into a technology giant, was in stable condition Sunday after suffering a heart attack, the company said. Mr. Lee, 72, was recovering at... Read »
- Niklas Zennström, the co-founder of Skype, who is now an investor in international growth-stage companies, hails from a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. Growing up in a small country may have had no small effect on his outlook... Read »
- Nasty Gal CEO Shares Her PlaybookFortune - May 7"I've always had issues with following the rules, which has made Nasty Gal the only thing I'm capable of doing." So says Sophia Amoruso in her new book, #Girlboss, but based on her success turning a shoplifting habit and an... Read »
- Warren Buffett On His Biggest WeaknessFortune - May 6Can you build one of the world's most successful companies and also be a great boss? Warren Buffett may be one of the few executives to accomplish this feat. In acquiring the dozens of companies that today make up his $315... Read »
- GoPro CEO On Success: ‘You Are Your Own Worst...Business Insider - Apr 22Nicholas Woodman, billionaire founder and CEO of GoPro, says his biggest fear in life isn't a fear at all. It's a hard-knocks lesson he learned: "In your personal life and in business, you are your own worst enemy. Or you... Read »
- Neil Young’s Viral Kickstarter Campaign Has...Inc - Apr 18Neil Young is on a mission to rescue the art of recorded sound, and thanks to his recent Kickstarter effort, he might pull it off. His widely publicized campaign for the Pono music player, a portable device that aims to... Read »
- Wall Street CEO On The 2 Traits Every Successful...Business Insider - Apr 15After spending 40 years on Wall Street building Perella Weinberg, a global investment firm, Joe Perella has seen people come and go. In an interview with financial career site OneWire, he shared what he thinks gives people... Read »
- CEO Lifestyle
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.