- Why Time Ran Out For McDonald’s CEOFortune - Jan 30Don Thompson’s days as CEO were numbered, it appears, when criticism for the chain’s sluggish performance began to be aimed at the company’s directors. Read »
- Jack Dorsey Really, Really Approves Of Dick Costolo...Quartz - Jan 30Twitter CEO Dick Costolo’s been under fire lately, but today, Jack Dorsey, the social network’s cofounder and chairman, made a public show of rallying around him. Read »
- How, And Why, Apple Overtook MicrosoftNYT - Jan 30Less than two decades later, Apple has won. How this happened contains some important lessons — including for Apple itself, if it wants to avoid Microsoft’s fate. Read »
- Mattel Vows Makeover After Slumping Sales, CEO OusterForbes - Jan 30Mattel reported disappointing fourth quarter earnings on Friday, days after ousting its CEO and warning of a sharp decline in sales over the all-important holiday season. Read »
- Fire In Haste, Repent At Leisure: Sanofi Wonders Why...Fortune - Jan 30France’s largest company can’t find a French-speaking pharma expert who wants to work for its mercurial board. Read »
- Meet The Man Who’s Supposed To Turn McDonald’s...Quartz - Jan 30There’s plenty of information out there about Steve Easterbrook, the 48-year-old Briton who will become the new CEO of McDonald’s on March 1. Read »
- McDonald’s CEO Ousted As Troubles DeepenFortune - Jan 29McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson finally ran out of time to fix the restaurant chain’s deepening problems. The company said on Wednesday said Thompson would step down as CEO and board member on March 1, and be replaced by... Read »
- Caroline Ghosn, From Consultant To CEO Of Leading...Forbes - Jan 29Caroline Ghosn is the co-founder and CEO of Levo, a social good startup that was created to “elevate young millennials in the workforce by providing the career resources needed to achieve personal and professional... Read »
- Zuckerberg To Investors: If You Only Care About...Mashable - Jan 29Mark Zuckerberg has a clear message to Facebook investors: If you don't like the idea of initiatives like Internet.org, then get out of the stock. That was the takeaway from an impassioned response Mark Zuckerberg gave... Read »
- Marissa Mayer’s New RealityBusiness Insider - Jan 29Tuesday afternoon, Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer announced that the company would spin off its 15% stake in Alibaba into a new public company. The spinoff will happen this fall, after a lock-up period following Alibaba's... Read »
- Standard Chartered CEO Under PressureMarket Watch - Jan 29Hundreds of Standard Chartered PLC’s most senior executives gathered earlier this month on Singapore’s Sentosa island to address the global bank’s dimming fortunes. From a lectern at a colonial-style resort, Chief... Read »
- Hearsay Social CEO: 5 Tech Trends To Watch In 2015Fortune - Jan 29If there’s one theme we should take into 2015, it’s this: change is no longer just ubiquitous, it’s accelerating.We saw this in Facebook’s $22 billion purchase of WhatsApp; when celebrity selfies (versus fashion on... Read »
- Marissa Mayer Has Given Investors Exactly What They...Quartz - Jan 28It’s official: Yahoo is spinning off its lucrative stake in Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba into a new listed entity. Here’s how the company illustrates the change Read »
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Ships In AprilTechCrunch - Jan 28The Apple Watch will start shipping in April to consumers, according to Apple CEO Tim Cook, who revealed that month as the expected target launch date for the company on Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call. The timeframe for... Read »
- PepsiCo CEO Feeling The Heat To Develop Succession...NY Post - Jan 28Nelson Peltz plans to pressure PepsiCo as soon as this summer to have CEO Indra Nooyi develop a plan of succession, The Post has learned. Peltz, whose Trian Partners owns 1.2 percent of PepsiCo, on Jan. 16 announced a deal... Read »
- CEOs in the News
CEOs in the News
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.