- McDonald’s CEO’s Radical New Plan- Actually...Fortune - Mar 5McDonald’s announcement today is a big deal. In case you missed it, the fast food giant said that within the next two years it will only use chickens “raised without antibiotics important to human medicine,” and... Read »
- Citigroup CEO Under Pressure Over ‘Stress Test’...New York Post - Mar 5Here’s a test that Wall Street can sleep through. The results of Thursday’s stress test from the Federal Reserve could include a “false positive” for Citigroup CEO Mike Corbat, whose job hangs in the balance if... Read »
- Warren Buffett’s 2 Tips On Building Successful...Forbes - Mar 5CEO Warren Buffett’s recipe for business and life success is revealed in Berkshire Hathaway ’s 2014 annual report released last weekend. It’s simple: Culture + Leadership + Trust = Wealth This formula shows how... Read »
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff On Giving BackBusiness Insider - Mar 5Marc Benioff wants tech entrepreneurs to give back. In an interview with Fortune's Adam Lashinsky at the Launch Festival in San Francisco, he talked about how philanthropy impacts everything he does in life and in... Read »
- Be Nicer, Girl Scout Tells Cookie Maker’s CEOUSA Today - Mar 5Second-year Girl Scout Lily DeRosia said she felt sympathy for women who work at the Louisville, Ky., factory that produces Girl Scout cookies after reading an article on employees' complaints of long shifts and mandatory... Read »
- Mark Cuban: Why This Tech Bubble Is Worse Than The...Entrepreneur - Mar 5Ah the good old days. Stocks up $25, $50, $100 more in a single day. Day trading was all the rage. Anyone and everyone you talked to had a story about how they had made a ton of money on such and such a stock. In an hour.... Read »
- CEO Of Tough Mudder: How To Make The Most Of Your...Fortune - Mar 4I’ve failed many times before and I will do it again – so will you. It’s unavoidable. However, what separates the strong from the weak is what you do after you make a mistake. For instance, our first Tough Mudder event... Read »
- Petrobras CEO Lost Job Over A $30B DisagreementBloomberg - Mar 4As the kickback and money-laundering scandal engulfing state-run oil giant Petrobras escalated in late January, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff got calls from two of her top appointees. They were in the midst of a... Read »
- The Leadership Wisdom Of Warren BuffettWashington Post - Mar 4Warren Buffett’s annual letter to shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway, released Saturday, is always pored over for investing smarts, hints at who might succeed him, and folksy wisdom about life and business. This... Read »
- John Sculley: This Is What Made Steve Jobs A GeniusEntrepreneur - Mar 4As Steve Jobs's former boss, John Sculley, who ran Apple from 1983 to 1993, is in a unique position to pinpoint what made the now-iconic tech entrepreneur such a tour de force. "I thing that I remember most about Steve... Read »
- McDonald’s New CEO Gets 69% Pay RaiseWSJ - Mar 4McDonald’s Corp. said its former chief executive will receive $3 million under a one-year consulting agreement, while his replacement saw a 69% increase to his base salary. Former CEO Don Thompson , who retired... Read »
- Maelle Gavet Steps Down As CEO Of OzonTechCrunch - Mar 4A very surprising and sudden changing of the guard at Ozon, an e-commerce marketplace known as the “Amazon of Russia.” Maelle Gavet has stepped down as CEO, effective today, and is getting replaced by Danny Perekalsky,... Read »
- Fab Finally Gets Acquired, CEO Steps DownMashable - Mar 3This is certainly not the fabulous exit Fab was hoping for. Fab, the design-focused ecommerce service that was at one time valued at nearly $1 billion, has been acquired by PCH International, an Irish hardware... Read »
- The Biggest Market Disruptor: Gourmet Burritos Or...Fortune - Mar 3Companies don’t innovate, only leaders do. Recently, the press and business executives have debated whether Apple’s unconfirmed interest in the automotive business should unnerve automotive and consumer CEOs. Skeptics... Read »
- BMW CEO Sees Challenges Mounting For SuccessorReuters - Mar 3The new boss of BMW will have to cope with the rise of electric cars, automated driving and new competitors, as well as the traditional uncertainties over consumer demand and fuel prices, its outgoing CEO said on... Read »
- CEOs in the News
CEOs in the News
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.