- Twitter Names Jack Dorsey As CEOCNN Money - Oct 5Investors had been calling on the company's board to appoint co-founder Dorsey as permanent CEO since July 1, when he was named interim chief after Dick Costolo stepped down. Twitter made it official Monday... Read »
- CEOs: They’re just like us. Their luggage goes missing when they fly—even when they run the company. Read »
- Wendy’s CEO Emil Brolick To RetireRestaurant News - Oct 5The Wendy’s Company said Monday that CEO Emil Brolick plans to retire by the middle of next year and will be succeeded by current CFO Todd Penegor. Read »
- The CEO Of Jamba Juice On How To Create An Engaging...Forbes - Oct 5The corporate culture at Jamba Juice is centered on their core values. Health and Well-being runs through Jamba Juices’s veins. If you can actively engage individuals inside of a company to build a culture they want to... Read »
- Volkswagen’s New CEO An Outspoken InsiderSeattle Times - Oct 5Matthias Mueller, Volkswagen’s new chief, has not been the typical button-down German executive. Before the company’s emissions-testing scandal broke, he had spoken out in support of the migrants streaming into... Read »
- Okta CEO Todd McKinnon On The...Recode - Oct 5Silicon Valley’s latest unicorn plans to go public next summer. Todd McKinnon, CEO of Okta, the cloud software company that helps manage login details for thousands of other cloud apps, talked about the company’s plans... Read »
- United CEO Talks Coffee, Bag Fees And Lousy FlightsChicago Tribune - Oct 2Like many United fliers in recent years, Oscar Munoz was recently on a lousy flight to Chicago. It was Labor Day, just after his daughter got married and just before he took over as CEO of the airline. He was in the seat... Read »
- Dunkin’ Brands CEO Says There’s...Fortune - Oct 2Nigel Travis, the CEO of Dunkin’ Brands, told TheStreetthat his franchise owners are less-than-happy about minimum wage increases for their empoyees. “There is anxiety over minimum wages, so franchisees have increased... Read »
- Credit Suisse Just Hired A Rising Star To Advise Its...Business Insider - Oct 2Credit Suisse's new CEO, Tidjane Thiam, has hired an investment banker as a senior adviser ahead of an expected restructuring of the bank. Adam Gishen, who was most recently a partner at the City of London advisory... Read »
- Walmart CEO Tells Staff 450 Job Cuts Aim To Make Are...Fortune - Oct 2Walmart WMT 0.03% CEO Doug McMillon told staff on Friday that the retailer would cut 450 jobs at its Bentonville, Arkansas headquarters in a bid to become a more nimble company that can more quickly respond to consumers’... Read »
- The CEO Of Microsoft Has An 8-Hour Meeting With His...Business Insider - Oct 2Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has been known to tell employees to skip pointless meetings that waste their time. But that doesn't mean he spares his top execs from long meetings. In a recent interview with The Wall Street... Read »
- Relativity Media CEO Working On Deal To Buy StudioNY Post - Oct 2Chairman and CEO Ryan Kavanaugh is reportedly to remain atop a majority of bankrupt Relativity Media. Kavanaugh is working on a deal to buy the troubled mini-studio — sans the TV division — from the stalking-horse... Read »
- Ralph Lauren Leaving CEO PostUSA Today - Sep 30The fashion industry saw one of its iconic figures step aside Tuesday when Ralph Lauren said he is giving up the title of CEO of the company bearing his name. In perhaps the most dramatic change since Lauren founded it... Read »
- GitHub CEO: What I Learned From Our Harassment ScandalFortune - Sep 30You may not have ever heard of GitHub, but for many software developers, it’s a mecca. The site is the world’s largest home for public code. NASA developers have used it; Facebook developers have used it; the White House... Read »
- Mariners CEO Says He’ll Take Financial Hit For...Fox Sports - Sep 30After Howard Lincoln watched yet another Seattle Mariners news conference to introduce a new employee, the CEO of the organization said he would take another personal financial hit because of the club's losing... Read »
- CEOs in the News
CEOs in the News
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.