- B-School Professors Reportedly Make Bank From...Fortune - May 19Talk, when it comes from some of the country's top business school academics, is far from cheap. Fees for speeches by the many professors in the mid-level price range run from $20,000 to $40,000, while it can cost $100,000... Read »
- Uber Is Going To Be The Next $100B CompanyBusiness Insider - May 16Uber is in talks to raise a new round of financing that could value the car service startup at more than $10 billion."What we're doing right now is we're in the experimentation phase where you sort of find some interesting... Read »
- Twitter Executives Sell Shares After Lockup ExpiresMashable - May 14Twitter's cofounders and CEO may not be in a rush to sell shares in the company, but the same can't be said of other top executives. Ali Rowghani, Twitter's chief operating officer, sold 300,000 of his shares this week after... Read »
- JetBlue CEO In Hot Seat As Airline Lags RivalsWSJ - May 13While much of the U.S. airline industry has been flying high of late, JetBlue Airways Corp. has been lagging. Will the captain take the blame? Chief Executive Dave Barger has helmed JetBlue for seven years, during which time... Read »
- Pfizer Avoids Job-Cut Details In AstraZenecaNYT - May 13Pfizer opened the door on Tuesday to a possible higher offer for AstraZeneca, saying the deal remained compelling. It also urged AstraZeneca’s board to engage in discussions that may result in “a transaction that... Read »
- A Simple Tool To Pitch An Idea In 15 SecondsEntrepreneur - May 13A successful venture capital investor once told me that he challenges entrepreneurs to make their pitch in 10 words or less. “If you can’t tell me what you do in 10 words, I’m not interested, I’m not buying and I’m... Read »
- Barclays Ex-CEO Faces Questioning Over Qatar DealBusinessweek - May 12U.K. prosecutors will question Robert Diamond, former chief executive officer of Barclays Plc, in a probe into fees paid to Qatar’s sovereign-wealth fund as the bank sought to raise money to avoid a government bailout,... Read »
- Will Investors Regret Target’s CEO Ouster?Forbes - May 9There was much press this week about Target’s CEO and Chairman, Gregg Steinhafel, being forced out. Blame reached the top job after the successful cyber attack on Target TGT +1.13% last year. But investors, and customers,... Read »
- Whole Foods CEO Optimistic About Company’s GrowthFortune - May 9Despite the some 20% tumble in its stock price that followed, Whole Foods still trades at a premium to the average supermarket. Its margins are still higher, and so are its same-store-sales numbers. And it's still the leader... Read »
- Chinese E-Commerce Giant Alibaba Files For IPOForbes - May 7Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group filed registration documents on Tuesday to go public in the U.S. in what may be one of the biggest initial public offerings in American history. Read »
- For Yahoo, the initial public offering of stock in the Alibaba Group will unlock the door to a giant trove of cash. Depending on the price of the deal, Yahoo most likely will receive $10 billion to $15 billion for the 9... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ $8 Trillion Bet On WholesaleForbes - May 7Forget the delivery drones and TV deals. Jeff Bezos’ stealthy foray into the unsexy world of B2B distribution is likely his most disruptive move yet — and it has an $8 trillion swath of the economy running scared. Read »
- Is There A Fair Way To Pay CEOs?Fast Company - May 7When CEO paychecks are determined by performance, it sounds like a fair method of compensation. That way, head honchos at major companies aren’t raking in millions unless they’re doing a good job … right? While this... Read »
- How Women Entrepreneurs Are Getting Screwed Out Of...Fast Company - May 7Today, women still struggle to access the capital they need to spur economic development. While women entrepreneurs are now understood to be an accelerator of global growth, their difficulty accessing capital is a pernicious... Read »
- WordPress Creator Automattic Raises $160M In FundingMashable - May 6Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com, confirmed Monday that it has raised $160 million at a more than $1 billion valuation. The large Series C funding round was led by Insight Ventures with participation from... Read »
- 6 Things The Most Organized People Do Every Day(Business Insider)4 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.