- 10 Silly Management GamesSmartBlog - Aug 28How many of these silly management games do you play? More importantly, do you have the courage to speak up and stop the insanity? Read »
- Here's how Oprah Winfrey, Jeff Bezos and others embody the American Dream. Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg has done it. So has Bill Gates. Even Alan Greenspan has taken part in it. From Silicon Valley to Washington, some of the biggest names across the country have been swept up in the ALS Ice Bucket challenge.... Read »
- The CEO of a concession vendor for Qualcomm Stadium and the San Diego Convention Center – seen in a video kicking a dog in an elevator – has been placed on probation from the company. Read »
- Warring Demoulas Billionaires Finally Settle Family...Forbes - Aug 28A deal to sell the majority stake of family-owned Market Basket to Arthur T. Demoulas for over $1.5 billion was finally inked before midnight tonight following weeks of tense negotiations. Read »
- Twitter CEO Says Snapchat’s $10B Valuation Is...Mashable - Aug 28Snapchat has routinely been the subject of jokes about the meteoric rise of its valuation. Tuesday's report that a new funding round would value the messaging company at $10 billion only served to add to the snickers. Read »
- Satya Nadella To Visit China Amid Antitrust ProbeReuters - Aug 28Microsoft Corp Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella is set to visit China in late September, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday, as the Chinese government conducts an antitrust investigation into the world's... Read »
- Mylan CEO: Tax Code Handicaps And Penalizes U.S....Fortune - Aug 28In an interview with Fortune, Mylan CEO Heather Bresch explains her controversial decision to acquire Abbott’s generic drug business for $5.3 billion and relocate her company’s headquarters to the Netherlands. Read »
- The Virgin Way: Insights Into Richard Branson’s...Forbes - Aug 28While Richard Branson’s new book, “The Virgin Way” is “about listening, learning, laughing and leading”(1), applying the BRAVE leadership framework(2) to the book’s ten summary ideas yields highly applicable... Read »
- Warren Buffett Has Some Brilliant Advice For...Business Insider - Aug 28Warren Buffett would probably recommend taking a step back, reflecting on history, and then looking to the future. Read »
- Why Top Tech CEOs Want Employees With Liberal Arts...Fast Company - Aug 28Not to be outdone, defenders of the liberal arts are jumping into the fray. Among them are New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof, liberal arts consortiums and even a pair of cartoon crusaders called Libby and Art (get... Read »
- The current lull in the sparring between General Motors and Congress provides a great opportunity to look at what wasn’t discussed in the furor over the company’s recent recalls and its admitted slip-ups in auto safety:... Read »
- When To Say No To Additional Responsibilities At WorkMashable - Aug 28Top performers can be a prime target for additional requests because they enjoy challenge and frequently seek out new ways to demonstrate their skills. But do you find yourself saying yes every time your boss asks you to... Read »
- How To Stop Putting Things Off And Make Yourself Get...Fast Company - Aug 28It’s solvable. It’s not easy, but it’s doable. And you can do it just as much as I can--I’m no superman, trust me. I feel lazy, I procrastinate, I fear failure, just like anyone else. But I’ve learned a few things... Read »
- Here’s Why This CEO Finds All Her Employees Through...Business Insider - Aug 28Rebekah Campbell, founder of social network start-up Posse, knows this conundrum well, as she explains in a column for the New York Times. "My problem was that the best candidates all had good positions and were not reading... Read »
- Home Feature
- 6 days ago--
- 6 Things The Most Organized People Do Every Day(Business Insider)3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 day ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.