- Empire State CEO: Going Public Helped Attract TenantsBloomberg - Oct 1Anthony Malkin, chief executive officer of Empire State Realty Trust Inc., talks about company's initial public offering last year and U.S. commerical real estate. Malkin speaks with Betty Liu on Bloomberg Television's "In... Read »
- Experian CEO: Important To Take Steps To Secure Our...Fox Business - Oct 1Experian CEO Craig Boundy on improving the accuracy and privacy of credit reporting. Read »
- Connecting Ahead Of The CloudCNBC - Oct 1Sandra Kurtzig, Kenandy chairman & CEO, discusses the future of connectivity and the likely big player in the space ten years from now. Read »
- Warren Buffett’s Best Productivity HackBusiness Insider - Oct 1People call Warren Buffett the Sage of Omaha for many reasons. He's endlessly quotable, ridiculously well-read, and mind-blowingly wealthy, plus he accompanies all that with the aw-shucks friendliness of the grandpa of your... Read »
- 9 Books Bill Gates Thinks Everyone Should ReadBusiness Insider - Oct 1While Bill Gates has a schedule that's planned down to the minute, the entrepreneur-turned-billionaire-humanitarian still gobbles up about a book a week. Aside from a handful of novels, they're mostly nonfiction books... Read »
- Peter Chernin’s Otter Media Names CEOTHR - Oct 1Virasb Vahidi joins the company from American Airlines Otter Media, the joint venture from The Chernin Group and AT&T, has named former American Airlines executive Virasb Vahidi as chief executive. In his new role,... Read »
- Shareholders Are Not Happy With Oracle’s New Co-CEO...Business Insider - Oct 1Five bigwig institutional shareholders want to force Oracle to make radical changes to the way it pays it top three executives: executive chairman and CTO Larry Ellison and co-CEOs Safra Catz and Mark Hurd. They are... Read »
- Microsoft CEO Learns D.C. On JobPolitico - Oct 1Minutes before new Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella addressed his employees for the first time in February, his aides handed him a phone: It was Valerie Jarrett, calling from the White House to offer her... Read »
- Zappos CEO Steps Down From Vegas Downtown ProjectTechCrunch - Oct 1Tony Hsieh, the CEO and founder of Zappos has stepped down from his leadership role at the Las Vegas Downtown Project, according to Re/code. Hsieh created the massive $350 million project to revitalize several city acres... Read »
- Reddit CEO Proposes Cryptocurrency To Let Redditors...Mashable - Oct 1Reddit has announced a $50 million round of fundraising, as expected. But there's an interesting quirk in the news for average Redditors — it could also be working a cryptocurrency that would be backed by shares in the... Read »
- Elon Musk Wants To Put A Million People On MarsHuffPo - Oct 1No one has been to Mars yet, and Elon Musk wants to change that in a big way. The SpaceX CEO says we need to put a million people on the Red Planet to make sure human civilization survives. "I think there is a strong... Read »
- eBay CEO: Why We’re Spinning Off PayPalFortune - Oct 1EBay CEO John Donahoe explains the rationale behind finally spinning out online payment service PayPal. Seven months after making the case against spinning off PayPal to Fortune, eBay CEO John Donahoe is singing a... Read »
- Why The Best Leaders Learn To Let GoInc - Oct 1When we first started Pluralsight in 2004, the founders were at the center of everything. We had a goal to build the world's largest tech training platform--and there was a lot to do to get us there. So we all wrote code to... Read »
- Digital technology is the biggest agitator of the business world today. Mobile technology, social media, cloud computing, embedded devices, big data, and analytics have radically changed the nature of work and competition. ... Read »
- Turn Potential Into Performance By Placing Confidence...Entrepreneur - Oct 1CEOs and business owners often lament that “we just don’t have enough talent on our team,” or when they are hiring, “there isn’t a deep enough pool of talent to choose from.” I couldn’t disagree more. We... Read »
- Home Feature
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.