- 5 Undeniable Reasons Every CEO Needs an Exit Strategy...CEO.com - Aug 19Whether you’re looking to flip your company quickly and walk away with a bundle of cash or hoping to see your “baby” grow over time, there’s one thing you need in your entrepreneurial tool belt: a quality exit... Read »
- New York City’s Mayor Went To The Gym During A...Business Insider - Aug 14Mayor Bill de Blasio went to the gym to work out after a firefighter was shot by a reputed gang leader who had barricaded himself in his Staten Island home Friday morning and set it on fire. The mayor worked out for at... Read »
- Reddit Is Now Censoring Posts And Communities On A...Business Insider - Aug 14Reddit will censor posts and communities in certain countries in response to takedown requests from authorities, the company confirmed on Thursday night. A spokesperson for the site posted on r/ChillingEffects, and said... Read »
- Zirtual Employees: Benefits Were Left Unpaid And Most...Business Insider - Aug 14Zirtual may have been saved by an acquisition, but its 400 or so former employees are still left picking up the pieces. The virtual assistant company dissolved overnight on Monday and fired its entire workforce with an... Read »
- 6 Points Along An Entrepreneur’s Journey To...Entrepreneur - Aug 14Indeed, many culture-change initiatives start out with compelling rationales, committed leaders and zealous launches, only to have the wheels come off the wagon before promise can yield payoff. When great starts have poor... Read »
- 4 Tips For To Maintain Company Culture While...Inc - Aug 14When my company, WalkMe, grew from 40 to 150 people within a year and a half, I knew that I didn’t want the “growth rings” of my company to “grow abnormally thick.” I saw a need to maintain a close-knit startup... Read »
- I worked as a consultant for many years before becoming the CEO of Red Hat. One of the most surprising aspects of that work was that people would open up to me, an outsider, about all the elephants in the room — but they... Read »
- Seven Things Only Cowardly Managers SayForbes - Aug 14Strong leaders say things like “Great job!” and “Please” and “Thank you.” They say things that healthy people with normal self-esteem say every day. Cowardly managers can’t say “Thanks” or “You... Read »
- How To Not Send Mixed Messages Throughout Your...Great Leaders Serve - Aug 14Leaders are human and communication is ultimately a human process. Despite our best intentions we can still raise questions or doubt in our followers. My goal is to greatly reduce the number of times my team hears something... Read »
- 5 Tips For Tackling Your Fears While You’re...Entrepreneur - Aug 14Things got easier. Each time I raised my hand in class or strode to the podium, I realized I wasn’t going to faint (at least not right away). The adrenaline kicked in. I made it through. Over time, I got more and more... Read »
- Top 10 Articles Every CEO Should Read NowInc - Aug 14These words shed light on a major truth: we must always be learning. No matter how many years of formal schooling you may have, and no matter how far up you've climbed the ranks, there will always be something new to learn.... Read »
- Being Professionally Personable On FacebookHBR - Aug 14When people talk about using social media to advance their careers, they’re usually talking about LinkedIn, Twitter, or maybe their blog. But the reality is that more people use Facebook than any other social network,... Read »
- The Secret To Employee Engagement Is Shoves And TugsForbes - Aug 14Here’s one of the most important lessons about employee engagement: Everybody has shoves and tugs. Shoves are those issues that demotivate you, drain your energy, stop you from giving maximum effort, and make you want to... Read »
- Discussing sales in China, and currency impact on his business, with Eli Lilly Chairman, President and CEO John Lechleiter. Read »
- Insurance Rate HikesCNBC - Aug 14What's driving insurance rate increases, with Tenet Healthcare President & CEO Trevor Fetter. Read »
Home Feature Videos
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 week ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- Abandon False Hope(CEO.com)2 weeks ago--
- 3 weeks ago--