- Does Online Shopping Help Or Hurt Luxury Brands?Bloomberg - Nov 26Robert Burke, chairman and chief executive officer at Robert Burke Associates, examines the impact of e-commerce on luxury brands. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.” Read »
- Shopping Malls Not Dead Yet: CEOCNBC - Nov 26Terry Brown, Edens Investment Trust CEO, discusses why he thinks the open-air shopping experience will continue to attract consumers. Read »
- Taser CEO: Every Officer Carrying A Gun Should Also...Fox Business - Nov 26Taser International CEO Rick Smith on the Ferguson riots after the grand jury decision not to indict Officer Wilson and what the company is doing to prevent incidents like this in the future. Read »
- Guy Kawasaki is well known for his support of innovation and entrepreneurship, having been an early employee of Apple, then going on to start, advise, and assist a number of successful technology companies. He also claims... Read »
- 11 Tricks Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos And Other Execs Use...Business Insider - Nov 26Americans sit through some 11 million meetings every day — with the unproductive ones costing companies $37 billion a year. We've already learned that meetings fall apart thanks to sloppy agendas, un-articulated ground... Read »
- 15 Successful Entrepreneurs Share The Best Advice...Business Insider - Nov 26Building a successful business from the ground up isn't easy, and no one does it alone. For the entrepreneurs who make it, the difference between giving up and persisting through the toughest times can be getting advice... Read »
- Spotify: Friend Or Foe?New Yorker - Nov 26Daniel Ek, the C.E.O. of Spotify, is a rock star of the tech world, but he is not long on charisma. At thirty-one, he is pale, boyish, cerebral, and calm. Jantelagen, the Scandinavian code of humility and restraint, is... Read »
- How An Innovative NYC Boutique Wooed Target’s CEOFortune - Nov 26One afternoon in early September, a black SUV full of executives from Target pulled up to the curb in front of Rachel Shechtman’s Manhattan boutique, STORY. It was a team from Target, which was flattering, but Shechtman... Read »
- Thanksgiving With The ‘Big Chicken’: Q&A...Forbes - Nov 26As I was sitting down for an early Thanksgiving dinner with George Michel, CEO of Boston Market , at one of the company’s NYC locations, a smiling Robin Roberts sauntered in to pick up her takeout. At that exact moment... Read »
- Meg Whitman: HP Used Military-Style Communication To...Business Insider - Nov 26So how do you tell the world that you are going to carve up an $111 billion company — the biggest, most complicated spin off ever — without freaking out your investors, partners, employees? You become like a military... Read »
- Compass’s CEO Rules Himself Out Of Tesco Chairman...Bloomberg - Nov 26Compass Group Plc (CPG) Chief Executive Officer Richard Cousins said he doesn’t want to become the the next chairman of Tesco Plc (TSCO) following speculation that he might be chosen to help steer the troubled U.K.... Read »
- Thomas Cook CEO Exit Panics InvestorsWSJ - Nov 26Thomas Cook Group PLC panicked investors on Wednesday by announcing the surprise departure of Chief Executive Harriet Green after just two years in the job. The move triggered a 20% slide in the British travel company’... Read »
- 6 Reasons Startup CEOs Can’t Afford To Be...HuffPo - Nov 26Do today's startup CEOs have an advantage over their corporate counterparts? Are they more likely to be digital natives -- and therefore leverage social media more effectively than old-school leaders? In A World Gone... Read »
- What Social-Sector Leaders Need To SucceedMcKinsey - Nov 26It’s no secret that high-performing leadership is synonymous with private-sector success. Nor is there any shortage of research into the leadership qualities that matter most, their potential impact on financial... Read »
- Leaders: Develop An Attitude Of GratitudeInc - Nov 26Back in 1999, while pursuing my PhD at NYU Stern, I spent some time working as a hostess at Union Square Cafe in order to better understand the restaurant's organizational culture. On my very first day as a hostess, I... Read »
- Home Feature
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 18 hours ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--