- 10 Questions: Adi Tatarko, CEO Of HouzzFortune - Aug 1Adi Tatarko and her husband, Alon, bought their first home in Silicon Valley in 2006. A ranch house built in 1955, the place needed a lot of repairs. Tatarko and her husband were excited to take on the remodeling... Read »
- IMAX CEO Has Global OutlookUSA Today - Jul 22In the U.S., the average price of a movie ticket can be anywhere from $8 to $10, but a ticket to an IMAX theater can be up to $13 to $15 because of a more innovative 3-D and IMAX experience. Prices have gone up because of... Read »
- Shortly after he introduced the new Fire phone on Wednesday, I spoke with Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s founder and chief executive, about the device and Amazon’s goals in the smartphone business. Read »
- Q & A With Zest Finance CEOFortune - May 27Today, he runs ZestFinance, a 100-person company that he started in 2010. ZestFinance uses a combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data to help lenders assess the credit risk of potential... Read »
- Aereo CEO On The Future Of TVYahoo - May 20As the Supreme Court hears oral arguments in the case that will determine the fate of his streaming video service, Aereo founder and CEO Chet Kanojia sat down for a wide-ranging interview with Yahoo Global News Anchor Katie... Read »
- Swipely CEO On Working Around Your FlawsNYT - Apr 24This interview with Angus Davis, chief executive of Swipely, which sells customer-related software to merchants, was conducted and condensed by Adam Bryant. Read »
- 10 Questions For Nico Sell Co-founder And CEO Of WickrFortune - Apr 10Nico Sell takes security more seriously than most. She is the co-founder and CEO of a mobile application called Wickr, which claims to be a "self-destructing, secure, private, anonymous" means of messaging text, images, and... Read »
- This interview with Yorgen Edholm, chief executive of Accellion, a developer of software for mobile file sharing. Read »
- The Flickr co-founder and serial entrepreneur explains the big ambition behind her latest project, Findery, and what she's learned since launching. Read »
- Flipboard CEO: Expect More Video, User MagazinesUSA Today - Apr 3Long a fan of magazines, the CEO of Flipboard and his co-founder, Evan Doll, started designing the app for the iPad even before the popular device was released in 2010. It was a prescient bet that the rumored tablet's larger... Read »
- Dan Rosensweig President And CEO Of Chegg On Being...Fortune - Apr 1Dan Rosensweig believes in the American Dream. After earning a bachelor's degree in political science from Hobart and William Smith Colleges, he worked his way up from a job selling computer magazines to becoming a major... Read »
- Don Knauss talks about putting your followers first. Read »
- KBS+ CEO: Foster An Invention CultureForbes - Mar 14As CMOs talk about creating more innovative cultures, or structures that foster new ideas and creativity, agency KBS+ has been experimenting for the last few years with its own version of that, a step beyond innovation, it... Read »
- Clarizen CEO: ‘Listening Is Key’The New York Times - Mar 13This interview with Avinoam Nowogrodski, the chief executive of Clarizen, a work management software company, was conducted and condensed by Adam Bryant. Read »
- CEO Interviews
- 4 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 16 hours ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.