- 10 Questions For Nico Sell Co-founder And CEO Of WickrFortune - Apr 10Nico Sell takes security more seriously than most. She is the co-founder and CEO of a mobile application called Wickr, which claims to be a "self-destructing, secure, private, anonymous" means of messaging text, images, and... Read »
- This interview with Yorgen Edholm, chief executive of Accellion, a developer of software for mobile file sharing. Read »
- The Flickr co-founder and serial entrepreneur explains the big ambition behind her latest project, Findery, and what she's learned since launching. Read »
- Flipboard CEO: Expect More Video, User MagazinesUSA Today - Apr 3Long a fan of magazines, the CEO of Flipboard and his co-founder, Evan Doll, started designing the app for the iPad even before the popular device was released in 2010. It was a prescient bet that the rumored tablet's larger... Read »
- Dan Rosensweig President And CEO Of Chegg On Being...Fortune - Apr 1Dan Rosensweig believes in the American Dream. After earning a bachelor's degree in political science from Hobart and William Smith Colleges, he worked his way up from a job selling computer magazines to becoming a major... Read »
- Don Knauss talks about putting your followers first. Read »
- KBS+ CEO: Foster An Invention CultureForbes - Mar 14As CMOs talk about creating more innovative cultures, or structures that foster new ideas and creativity, agency KBS+ has been experimenting for the last few years with its own version of that, a step beyond innovation, it... Read »
- Clarizen CEO: ‘Listening Is Key’The New York Times - Mar 13This interview with Avinoam Nowogrodski, the chief executive of Clarizen, a work management software company, was conducted and condensed by Adam Bryant. Read »
- 10 Questions For Sailthru CEOFortune - Mar 6Neil Capel spent a lot of time working in his father's greengrocer shop. His father knew all of the shop's regular customers and always strived to give them a pleasant experience. Working with his dad showed Capel the power... Read »
- Q&A With Eileen Mockus Coyuchi CEOHuff Post - Feb 28Eileen Mockus is the CEO of Coyuchi, a company that sells organic home textiles. Eileen served as the Director of Global Sourcing for Pottery Barn Kids and PB Teen during the start-up and expansion of both brands. Prior to... Read »
- Get To Know General Assembly CEO And Co-founderFortune - Feb 27Jake Schwartz grew up in Oregon, and had an early love of music. Switching from violin to fiddle to guitar, he found that music developed his thinking and communication styles, a tool which came in handy later as CEO of... Read »
- Kabam CEO On The Future Of Video GamesWSJ - Feb 18In the world of free-to-play games for smartphones and tablets, San Francisco-based Kabam is one of the fastest-growing players. Last year, Kabam started offering some of its games in Asia, and also started helping Asian... Read »
- Car Talk (And More!) With GM’s Mary BarraFortune - Feb 7Mary Barra is not the type of boss who ever thought she'd be featured in Fortune, let alone sit atop the magazine's inaugural Most Powerful Women in global business ranking. Read »
- Q&A With Blackstone CEO Stephen SchwarzmanFortune - Feb 6The billionaire investor talks about China, the role of culture in foreign affairs, and his Schwarzman Scholars program. Read »
- CEO Interviews
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.