- Does Online Shopping Help Or Hurt Luxury Brands?Bloomberg - Nov 26Robert Burke, chairman and chief executive officer at Robert Burke Associates, examines the impact of e-commerce on luxury brands. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.” Read »
- Guy Kawasaki is well known for his support of innovation and entrepreneurship, having been an early employee of Apple, then going on to start, advise, and assist a number of successful technology companies. He also claims... Read »
- Spotify: Friend Or Foe?New Yorker - Nov 26Daniel Ek, the C.E.O. of Spotify, is a rock star of the tech world, but he is not long on charisma. At thirty-one, he is pale, boyish, cerebral, and calm. Jantelagen, the Scandinavian code of humility and restraint, is... Read »
- Why Marc Benioff Thinks Every Leader Should MeditateCEO.com - Nov 26The day-to-day stresses of a CEO are immeasurable. Between travel and long hours at the office, a CEO’s life is fast-paced and quick moving, rarely allowing for moments of peace and quiet. Meetings are scheduled back to... Read »
- Holiday Travel Deals: Expedia CEOCNBC - Nov 25Book flights early but there are still Black Friday hotel deals out there, says Dara Khosrowshahi, Expedia Inc. president & CEO, discussing how travelers can save money when planning a trip this holiday season. Read »
- How Women, Booze And Money Made Spotify’s CEO...Business Insider - Nov 25Numerous studies have shown that money alone can't make you happy, and there's no better proof than Spotify founder and CEO Daniel Ek. According to a recent story in The New Yorker, Ek decided to retire in 2006 after... Read »
- Uber’s CEO Has A Little Bit Of Vanderbilt In HimHBR - Nov 25In his early days as a steamboat captain and entrepreneur, Cornelius Vanderbilt Jr. did not shy from rough tactics. He ignored court orders, blocked rivals from their own docks, and occasionally pummeled those who irritated... Read »
- The Social CEO (Infographic)CEO.com - Nov 25Are you stuck on the social media sidelines? The CEOs of the Fortune 500 are starting to get it: sociability matters. A new report from CEO.com and Domo examines the social presence of top business leaders to reveal... Read »
- Spirit ‘Nickel-And-Diming’ Flyers?CNBC - Nov 24Spirit Airlines is tacking on $2 for flyers first checked bag over the holidays. Ben Baldanza, Spirit Airlines president & CEO, explains why Spirit is not "nickel-and-diming" customers. Read »
- 11 Tricks Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos And Other Famous...Business Insider - Nov 24Americans sit through some 11 million meetings every day — with the unproductive ones costing companies $37 billion a year. We've already learned that meetings fall apart thanks to sloppy agendas, un-articulated ground... Read »
- United Technologies Corp. Chief Executive Louis Chenevert abruptly stepped down, startling people inside and outside the industrial conglomerate he led for six years. The Hartford, Conn.-based company named its chief... Read »
- What Makes Employee Resilience PossibleCEO.com - Nov 24Capacity is the sort of flat, familiar word we don’t typically give a second thought. It’s also the key to a high-performance work culture and a sustainably productive life. Capacity refers to the maximum amount that... Read »
- Kensho CEO: Analyzing Market TrendsCNBC - Nov 21Kensho co-founder and CEO Daniel Nadler discusses the rise of Kensho's system and market data analytics. NBCUniversal is a minority investor in the company. Read »
- Steve Jobs’ Phone Call With John StewartBusiness Insider - Nov 21Former Apple CEO and cofounder Steve Jobs wasn't too pleased when Jon Stewart poked fun at Apple back in 2010. After the tech blog Gizmodo found a prototype of the iPhone 4 sitting in a bar four years ago, Stewart teased... Read »
- Sotheby’s CEO To Step Down After Activist Investor...Bloomberg - Nov 21William Ruprecht, the chief executive officer of Sotheby’s for 14 years, will step down, six months after the auction house ended a bitter proxy battle with billionaire activist investor Daniel Loeb. Sotheby’s has... Read »
- Newsletter Feature
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 2 days ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--