- 10 Silly Management GamesSmartBlog - Aug 28How many of these silly management games do you play? More importantly, do you have the courage to speak up and stop the insanity? Read »
- Here's how Oprah Winfrey, Jeff Bezos and others embody the American Dream. Read »
- Warring Demoulas Billionaires Finally Settle Family...Forbes - Aug 28A deal to sell the majority stake of family-owned Market Basket to Arthur T. Demoulas for over $1.5 billion was finally inked before midnight tonight following weeks of tense negotiations. Read »
- Overstock.com CEO: Bitcoin Is An Incredibly...Fox Business - Aug 28Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne on the online retailer’s expanding use of bitcoin. Read »
- The One Attribute All ‘Servant Leaders’ Have In...CEO.com - Aug 28The concept of “servant leadership” is capturing a lot more headlines today – and rightfully so. It’s an ancient concept, offered to us as early as the 6th century B.C. by Lao Tzu, as recorded in the Tao Te Ching. A... Read »
- Warren Buffett Singlehandedly Undermined Democrats’...Business Insider - Aug 27By providing $3 billion in financing to aid Burger King's acquisition of the coffee and donut chain Tim Hortons, Warren Buffett has complicated the Democratic argument against the practice known as tax inversion. Read »
- Skully CEO Shows Off New ‘Smart’...CNBC - Aug 26Marcus Weller, Skully CEO, shows off a new juiced up motorcycle helmet that comes with a heads-up display, GPS navigation, rear-view camera and many other functions. Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg’s War On Clickbait Proves We...Salon - Aug 26The return of the gatekeeper: Both Facebook and Twitter have decided they know what's best for us. Read »
- Twitch CEO: Here’s Why We Sold To Amazon For $970MBusiness Insider - Aug 26Twitch was just acquired by Amazon for $970 million in an all-cash deal, and the CEO of the video-game streaming site has written a letter to all of Twitch's 55 million-plus users to let them know why he made the deal. Read »
- Inspiring A Storyteller: What A&E Networks CEO...Fortune - Aug 25Nancy Dubuc on reading and her favorite books. Read »
- 4 Ways Tim Cook Has Changed Apple As CEOTime - Aug 25Here’s a look at four ways Apple has changed during the Era of Cook. Read »
- MDC Partners CEO: Are Iconic Brand Names Dying?CNBC - Aug 25Miles Nadal, MDC Partners founder, chairman, & CEO, discusses the waning of such signature brands as Ivory soap and Volvo, and what some companies are doing to turnaround sales. Read »
- Ban Micromanagement In Your Company With 3 StepsCEO.com - Aug 25A poll by Monster found that 70 percent of people are more likely to look for a new job after returning from vacation. With summer in full swing, many of your employees could be considering their next move, especially if... Read »
- How Arccos Is Making Golf Cool AgainBloomberg - Aug 22Arccos CEO Sal Syed and COO Ammad Faisal explain how their technology may bring more people back to the sport of golf. They speak with Trish Regan on "In The Loop." Read »
- Secret CEO: You’re Not Always Completely UntraceableBusiness Insider - Aug 22The CEO of anonymous sharing app "Secret" wants users to know that they're not guaranteed anonymity. "We do not say that you will be completely safe at all times and be completely anonymous," CEO David Byttow told Wired's... Read »
- Newsletter Feature
- 6 days ago--
- 6 Things The Most Organized People Do Every Day(Business Insider)3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 day ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.