- Air France Managers Have Been Forced To Flee After...Business Insider - Oct 5Air France managers fled a meeting on Monday about mass job cuts after angry staff waving banners and flags stormed the room, according to Reuters journalists present at the scene. Television images also showed airline... Read »
- Operating In A Global MarketplaceCEO.com - Oct 5As corporations continue to grow, one of the things CEOs look at is expanding their businesses into new markets. With that expansion, corporations need to understand how to operate on a global scale, and also drive... Read »
- Twitter Names Jack Dorsey As CEOCNN Money - Oct 5Investors had been calling on the company's board to appoint co-founder Dorsey as permanent CEO since July 1, when he was named interim chief after Dick Costolo stepped down. Twitter made it official Monday... Read »
- This Anecdote About Google’s CEO Missing A...Business Insider - Oct 2When Google CEO Sundar Pichai recently missed a meeting, it gave his fellow executives an idea of what the company's impending evolution would feel like. Google announced in August that it planned to blow up its corporate... Read »
- United CEO Talks Coffee, Bag Fees And Lousy FlightsChicago Tribune - Oct 2Like many United fliers in recent years, Oscar Munoz was recently on a lousy flight to Chicago. It was Labor Day, just after his daughter got married and just before he took over as CEO of the airline. He was in the seat... Read »
- Why Corporations Need Chief Security OfficersCEO.com - Oct 2Over the past few years, nearly every industry has found itself subjected to the increasing risk of cybersecurity attacks. This has created the need for stronger security and the rise of the Chief Security Officer (CSO) and... Read »
- Axel Springer Buys Business InsiderCNBC - Sep 30We want to go beyond Europe, says Mathias Dopfner, Axel Springer CEO, discussing its acquisition of Business Insider. Read »
- 12 Wildly Successful People Who Still Use Flip PhonesBusiness Insider - Sep 30The flip phone isn't extinct yet. Some even say it's making a very trendy comeback. Celebrities, CEOs, sports-team owners, and politicians have all been spotted with archaic, clunky flip phones. Some cling to them citing... Read »
- Ralph Lauren Leaving CEO PostUSA Today - Sep 30The fashion industry saw one of its iconic figures step aside Tuesday when Ralph Lauren said he is giving up the title of CEO of the company bearing his name. In perhaps the most dramatic change since Lauren founded it... Read »
- 10 Strategies Successful People Use To Defeat Stress...CEO.com - Sep 30Stress is a good thing. Yes, you read that correctly. I’m saying that stress can be a good thing, but like anything else it can become dangerous when it’s in excess and starts taking a toll on your mental and physical... Read »
- BlackBerry’s CEO Struggles To Use His...The Next Web - Sep 28I like John Chen, BlackBerry’s current CEO. When I met him at Mobile World Congress, he came across as an engaging, smart man with a personality, and that’s not always a given in a CEO. His approach was certainly a... Read »
- Alcoa CEO: Right Time To Split BusinessCNBC - Sep 28Improvements in recent years have led to this, says Klaus Kleinfeld, Alcoa chairman & CEO, discussing the decision to split the company into two publicly traded companies. Read »
- United’s New CEO Vows To End Disunity At...Bloomberg - Sep 28United Continental Holdings Inc.’s new chief executive officer, who was installed after his predecessor’s ouster, pledged to unite a workforce that’s still divided almost five years after the merger that created the... Read »
- Why Chief Executives Fall From GraceCEO.com - Sep 28How do accomplished leaders lose control of their thinking, impulses and behavior to such extremes that they risk and forfeit the vast rewards of their skill sets and productivity? Consider the recent arrest of former Mt.... Read »
- Twitter’s CFO Asks An Age-Old Question About...Business Insider - Sep 25Twitter is testing a new polling feature that lets users conduct quick surveys. The new polling feature was publicly showcased by Twitter CFO Anthony Noto on Thursday, who tweeted the simple query: Boxers or Briefs?... Read »
- Newsletter Feature
- 5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 10 Habits Of Ultra-Likable Leaders(Entrepreneur)22 hours ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.