- Hilton Hotels Goes High-TechCNBC - Jul 29Christopher Nassetta, Hilton Worldwide president & CEO, says Hilton Hotels are revolutionizing the hotel experience by offering guests the ability to check-in, select rooms and customize the hospitality experience all from... Read »
- Judge OKs Clippers Sale To Steve BallmerTHR - Jul 29Donald Sterling’s time as owner of the Los Angeles Clippers is one step closer to over. A Los Angeles superior court judge Monday ruled against Donald and approved Shelly Sterling’s deal to sell the team to former... Read »
- Darden Restaurants CEO To Step Down After Activist...Bloomberg - Jul 29Darden Restaurants Inc. Chief Executive Officer Clarence Otis, who came under fire from activist investors for his turnaround strategy, plans to step down as chairman and CEO by the end of the year. Otis will continue as... Read »
- Chart: The Cost Of A Combined CEO/ChairCEO.com - Jul 29Last month, Netflix’s shareholders voted to allow Reed Hastings to continue leading the company as both CEO and chairman. Most companies would naturally assume that keeping the roles of CEO and chair separate help boost... Read »
- El Pollo Loco: Giving Consumers What They WantCNBC - Jul 28Steve Sather, El Pollo Loco CEO, discusses the fast casual restaurants performance since its IPO, quality of food and competition in the space. Read »
- Rupert Murdoch’s Latest Plot for World DominationSalon - Jul 28Rupert Murdoch is one of the world’s richest men, and the owner of News Corporation, which operates Fox News, The New York Post, and other major outlets. In addition to effectively owning countless news outlets across... Read »
- T-Mobile CEO Blasts AT&TUSA Today - Jul 28Apparently outspoken T-Mobile CEO John Legere can't announce a new company initiative without poking fun at rivals, especially AT&T. The latest comes in a blog post trumpeting a new T-Mobile family pricing plan promotion... Read »
- Getting A CEO Succession RightCEO.com - Jul 28You may not be planning on going anywhere, but as the wise are wont to say – "stuff happens." Are you prepared to pass the reigns to your successor? Are they ready to take over? According to InterSearch Worldwide, a global... Read »
- Starbucks CEO: We Are WinningCNBC - Jul 25Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz says his company is navigating through the change in the price of coffee, and there is no change in guidance. Read »
- Mark Cuban: If Your Company Is Moving For Tax...Business Insider - Jul 25Mark Cuban isn't a fan of tax inversions, either. Read »
- Walmart Unexpectedly Fires U.S. CEO Bill SimonForbes - Jul 25It is about time. Poor domestic results demand a change of management at Walmart. Read »
- 3 Ways To Tell If You’re A Dysfunctional CEOCEO.com - Jul 25Over the years, I have worked with and witnessed CEOs who were completely dysfunctional. They had angry outbursts, belittled their employees, micro-managed everyone, refused to spend money when needed and treated “A”... Read »
- Don’t Let Your Head Attack Your HeartCEO.com - Jul 24I had been planning a dinner party for weeks. There were twenty people coming, some family, some friends, to celebrate my wife Eleanor’s birthday. I designed a ritual for her: my goal was to create a space where people... Read »
- Delta CEO On Flight BanCNBC - Jul 23Richard Anderson, Delta Air LInes CEO, discusses his company's quarterly results, and his call to stop flights to Israel and other hot spots around the globe. Read »
- 21 Quotes That Take You Inside Bill Gates’ MindBusiness Insider - Jul 23Bill Gates' personal net worth — an estimated $80 billion — rivals the GDP of Ecuador and tops Croatia's. The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, which he and his wife set up in 1997, gives away nearly $4 billion a year.... Read »
- Newsletter Feature
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 17 hours ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--