- For Any Product To Be Successful, Empathy Is KeyHBR - Nov 20Meet Mary, a college student I met at a Texas state school. She’s a Junior, and she’s changed her major three times. She picked her first major because her mom told her to. She picked her most recent course of study... Read »
- Hiring managers who are trying to recruit top talent usually focus on their companies' amazing cultures, competitive pay, or plentiful opportunities for advancement. They tend to stay away from the negative aspects of the... Read »
- To Lead More Effectively, Be Willing To Show Your...CEO.com - Nov 19Think about remarkably successful entrepreneurs. They're logical. They're rational. In the face of crisis or danger or even gross incompetence, they remain steely-eyed, focused and on point. They don't get angry--or at... Read »
- The Biggest Hiring Mistake You Can MakeInc - Nov 19Great minds think alike--and that is exactly the problem. If you and the people around you see the world in exactly the same way, then the ideas you are going to come up with are going to be remarkably similar. And... Read »
- Richard Branson On How To Be Your Own BossEntrepreneur - Nov 18I have been lucky enough to be my own boss since leaving school at age 16, so I’ve never faced the decision of whether to leave a day job. But at Virgin we’ve started hundreds of businesses, so I know that turning an... Read »
- Mark Cuban’s 6 Pieces Of Advice For Steve BallmerAdWeek - Nov 18Microsoft's former CEO Steve Ballmer bought the Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion this summer after the NBA ousted his predecessor, Donald Sterling, for life. Ballmer has taken on a big job, so Dallas Mavericks chief Mark... Read »
- Sprint CEO Shuffles Top Executives In Turnaround...Bloomberg - Nov 18Chief Executive Officer Marcelo Claure, who set the industry’s lowest shared-data price in his first week and cut 2,000 jobs in his second month, is now shuffling the executive team. Jeff Hallock, the company’s chief... Read »
- How To Make Meetings Better, Faster And More FunFast Company - Nov 18Meetings can be one of the biggest time sucks in daily office life, but since we can't eliminate them completely, we've found three big ways to make them more enjoyable and productive. BETTER Improve collaboration in... Read »
- What It Was Like Working With Steve JobsFox Business - Nov 17Former Apple CEO John Sculley says Steve Jobs wasn’t born an experienced CEO, he was born a genius. Read »
- Under Armour CEO: I Don’t Worry About My...Bloomberg - Nov 17Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank discusses the company's brand strategy. Read »
- 10 Brilliant Quotes From Warren Buffett, America’s...Fortune - Nov 17Here are 10 of the best quotes from the second-richest person in the U.S. Read »
- Spotify CEO: ‘Future Is Here’ With Uber...Fox Business - Nov 17Uber customers will soon be able to play DJ as they ride, thanks to a new partnership with streaming music service Spotify. Read »
- Former Bertelsmann CEO Sent Directly To Jail After...Fortune - Nov 17Thomas Middelhoff was once one of Germany’s most respected, media-savvy executives. Read »
- A Primer On Measuring Employee EngagementHBR - Nov 17Much has been studied about the impact of employee engagement on company performance, and there is general agreement that increased engagement drives results. Read »
- Are Optimists Or Pessimists Better Leaders?Forbes - Nov 17Here’s a question to ponder: Is it better to have an optimist or a pessimist leading your family organization? Read »
- Newsletter Weekly
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)20 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--