- Want to help your employees reach their full potential and try to go above and beyond every day? Then show them that you genuinely care. And if you already do plenty of that, then consider this fact: Thirty-one percent of... Read »
- 12 Quotes That Will Take You Inside The Mind Of Mark...Business Insider - Sep 17Mark Cuban always seems to come out on top. His first job was tending bar in Dallas. Then he took a gig as a computer salesman. He was fired — and he realized he "was never going to be a very good employee." So he... Read »
- The Wrath Of Warren BuffettFortune - Sep 17Not long after Berkshire Hathaway acquired Benjamin Moore in 2000, Warren Buffett appeared in a video that was sent to the company’s thousands of independent dealers, who sell the vast majority of Moore paints. Buffett... Read »
- How To Prioritize And Really Get Things DoneAmerican Express - Sep 17Most of us have likely heard at least a variation of the "Big Rocks" principle made famous by author and educator Stephen Covey in his book, First Things First. The Big Rocks principle says that you choose a few “big... Read »
- 4 Steps CEOs Should Take To Minimize The Impact Of A...CEO.com - Sep 17As James Joyce wrote, “A man’s mistakes are his portals of discovery.” We all make mistakes. Unfortunately for CEOs, many of our mistakes are made in front of an audience. Board members, employees, stakeholders and... Read »
- The Difference Between Alibaba And OthersCNBC - Sep 16Discussing the early days of Alibaba and the risk in dealing with the Chinese government, with Daniel Rosensweig, Chegg president and CEO. Read »
- Is There Really A Soda That’s Good And Healthy For...Bloomberg - Sep 16Dry Soda CEO Sharelle Klaus discusses Americans love for craft soda and the company’s products on “Market Makers.” Read »
- Last month, Max Shireson gave up his job running a billion-dollar startup to spend more time with his family. And he couldn’t be happier. Schireson’s departure from Internet database company MongoDB Inc., which he... Read »
- The 5 Most Fascinating Things Tim Cook Told Charlie...Entrepreneur - Sep 16Apple CEO Tim Cook is likely riding high on news today that pre-orders for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus -- despite a seemingly botched rollout process -- have thus far shattered all previous sales records. All told,... Read »
- This 12-Year-Old CEO Runs A $150,000 BusinessInc - Sep 16In the past three years, while his classmates were doing homework and playing sports, Moziah Bridges built himself a $150,000 business. That's right--he started his business when he was 9 years old. Not yet a teenager,... Read »
- 6 Key Tips For Leading By ExampleEntrepreneur - Sep 16Leading is all about influence. How you present yourself in a leadership role affects your ability to successfully leverage authority and motivate others. Do you inspire people to follow your lead? If not, consider... Read »
- The Myth Of The 40-Hour WorkweekInc - Sep 16Gallup recently released the data from their 2013/2014 Work and Education Polls, which states that only 50% of "full-time" workers in the US work 40 hours or less (on average). As you might expect due to overtime wages, this... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook On New Products And The FutureBloomberg - Sep 15On “Charlie Rose,” a conversation with Apple CEO Tim Cook who succeeded Steve Jobs in August 2011. Read »
- Remember back when the big concern about online privacy was mainly about browser cookies? The digital profiles generated by social media accounts and text messaging will one day "put Minority Report to shame," says... Read »
- Coroner: Bitcoin Exchange CEO Committed SuicideABC News - Sep 15A Singapore Coroner's Court has found that the American CEO of a virtual currency exchange committed suicide earlier this year in Singapore because of work and personal issues. Read »
- Newsletter Weekly
- 8 Productivity Hacks For CEOs(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.