- Happy Employees Equals Happy CustomersForbes - Mar 4Imagine you are a contact center agent. You are stuffed into an office with a ton of other people. You’re given access to a phone and some old CRM software. You’re hungry and you need fresh air. Your manager doesn’t... Read »
- Lamborghini, Driving Extreme To The Limit: CEOCNBC - Mar 3CNBC's Phil LeBeau talks with Stephan Winkelmann, Lamborghini president & CEO, about the automaker's new super sport car. Read »
- 14 Books By Successful CEOs That Will Teach You How...Business Insider - Mar 3Business books are notorious for being loaded with MBA lard, trotting out "key takeaways" like "take risks," "build a great team," and "don't be afraid to fail." But the ones worth reading ditch the platitudes in favor... Read »
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Watch ‘Will Replace...TechTime - Mar 2Apple continues to be the most talked about tech entity in the globe, as CEO Tim Cook spoke with a U.K. newspaper to break down how the Apple Watch will change the world. With an invite-only event on the calendar for... Read »
- Warren Buffett On His Successor: We Have Our ManFortune - Mar 2Warren Buffett’s successor is in the house. But that’s all the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway is saying. Once again, in this year annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway BRK.A -0.61% shareholders, Buffett has not unmasked... Read »
- After years of playing at the top of his game, Tiger Woods hit a rough patch, struggling to win major tournaments. In February 2015, he pulled out of the Honda Classic, declaring his play “not tournament-ready.” Paul... Read »
- The Perks Of Hiring A MillennialFortune - Mar 2For those who believe the stereotype that millennials are “entitled,” this may seem like unnecessary advice. But entitled or not, I promise this advice will shape the direction of a millennial’s career. In a recent... Read »
- 7 Most Required Leadership Skills For 2015Inc - Mar 2I had the chance recently to be a part of the forecasting and goal setting, for an mobile app company for 2015. As I observed the room full of very intelligent executives, I couldn't stop considering which skill set this... Read »
- 5 Actions Of An Open-Minded LeaderSwitch and Shift - Mar 2How many times have you heard someone use the term, open mind? “I am keeping an open mind.” “Let’s approach this with an open mind.” “I would definitely describe myself as someone with an open... Read »
- Infosys CEO Predicts Cyber Attacks Will Be Worse In...Fox Business - Feb 27Infosys CEO Vishal Sikka on the threat of an ‘Armageddon’ style cyber attack, how he allocates capital and how to ramp up cybersecurity. Read »
- Cinnabon, Sweet Smell Of SuccessCNBC - Feb 27People are still treating themselves, says Kat Cole, Focus Brands Group CEO, sharing her story of building a billion dollar brand and forming food partnerships. Read »
- The CEO With No HomeBBC - Feb 27Many of us feel as if we spend our lives commuting. For Australian businessman Cillín Perera, it’s not an exaggeration. Perera, who covers hundreds of thousands of miles every year for his job, travels so much that he’s... Read »
- Priceline.com Names New CEOBloomberg - Feb 27Priceline Group Inc. named Paul J. Hennessy chief executive officer of Priceline.com, the company’s namesake online travel-booking service. Current Priceline.com CEO Chris Soder will take over as its chairman, the company... Read »
- Walmart’s Wage Hike Gets CEO’s AttentionUSA Today - Feb 27Wal-Mart’s (WMT) recent raise is the big talk among retailers – as many report their results this week. Wal-Mart made a big impact with investors announcing plans to boost its hourly pay. It’s a big deal for the... Read »
- Ousted JC Penney CEO Ron Johnson Is Coming Back In A...Business Insider - Feb 27Ron Johnson — Apple's former retail genius who fell from grace thanks to a short-lived, tumultuous stint as the CEO of J.C. Penny Co. — just led a $16 million investment in the e-commerce startup Nasty Gal to help it... Read »
- Newsletter Weekly
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.