- When I hear that two CEOs are striking a deal in part because they get along well personally, I cringe. Of course, good personal rapport can help you see opportunities in working together and can get a complex deal done. And... Read »
- How To Create Exactly The Culture You WantInc - Oct 2Culture is a company's most important weapon. And this is one piece of your company you can't delegate. It requires YOUR leadership and vision. "Culture eats strategy for breakfast," wrote the business sage Peter... Read »
- How To Handle Business Changes And The UnknownGreat Leaders Serve - Oct 2We’re on the front end of the first major, organization-wide restructuring of my career. I know to many of you, this may seem incomprehensible. As I understand it, major restructuring is the norm in most large... Read »
- How Leaders Can See The Future More ClearlyHBR - Oct 2Management is a lens. It’s the best way yet invented to focus the organization’s capital, human, and time resources toward the goals of the business. Many have observed that companies can have admirable goals; but, if... Read »
- Want To Motivate Your Successors? Play ‘Follow...Entrepreneur - Oct 2Childhood games are so ingrained in our memories as fun experiences that we forget why we played them in the first place. For example, “Simon Says” seeks to teach children self-control, teach the importance of following... Read »
- How To Create A Business Culture That Reflects Your...Entrepreneur - Sep 30How an office looks, what the rules are, who sits where, who speaks and why, what goes right and what goes wrong with its systems may sound superficial for thinking big and acting bigger, but that’s far from the truth.... Read »
- If you’ve got smart, talented people on your team, chances are they’ll get calls from recruiters. How should you respond when a competitor is wooing one of your employees? How do you know if your team member is really... Read »
- Can A Wonderful Person Be A Terrible Boss?Forbes - Sep 30You have pointed out numerous tasks and challenges that you feel are uncomfortable for Shirley — but what about you? There are great opportunities in your present challenge to look at what’s hard or scary for you, as... Read »
- 7 Guidelines For Entrepreneurs To Do The Right Thing,...Entrepreneur - Sep 30Most entrepreneurs I know want to do the right thing for their businesses, as well as themselves, but they are not always sure what that means. Does it mean the right thing from a customer perspective, societal impact,... Read »
- The 1 Surefire Way To Ignite Your Team’s PassionInc - Sep 30Engaging the heart tends to be more challenging for leaders than engaging the mind. It's the softer side of leadership, and it's harder to get your head around. Traditional leadership development programs don't emphasize the... Read »
- Four Ways To Get Your Global Team To GelForbes - Sep 30The proliferation of global companies has created a minefield for team communication. Issues surrounding culture, context, language, diverse backgrounds, and physical distance make leading and engaging teams a sort of... Read »
- 10 Strategies Successful People Use To Defeat Stress...CEO.com - Sep 30Stress is a good thing. Yes, you read that correctly. I’m saying that stress can be a good thing, but like anything else it can become dangerous when it’s in excess and starts taking a toll on your mental and physical... Read »
- Entrepreneurs Who Embody These 9 Practices Will Gain...Entrepreneur - Sep 28If you want to create a successful business, set an example for others to follow. Establishing and maintaining the right kind of culture is essential in any venture. My decades of experience as an entrepreneur have taught... Read »
- Benjamin Graham, the father of value investing, seldom met the managers of the companies he invested in because he felt they would tell him only what they wished him to hear and because he didn’t want to be influenced by... Read »
- We are often too close to ourselves to see some of our blind spots and well-intended quirks that lead us into busy, overwhelm, unintended impact, and ultimately downright frustration. That’s where our people come in, our... Read »
- Why Chief Executives Fall From Grace(CEO.com)5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.