- Email Etiquette: 3 Do’s And Don’tsFortune - Mar 4Many of us have a love-hate relationship with email; however, most of us couldn’t do our jobs without it. In fact, according to a study in April 2014 by The Radicati Group, the average number of business-related emails... Read »
- The Impact Of A Digital Economy On LeadershipForbes - Feb 17With the digital era here to stay, those organizations who don’t embrace the opportunity risk joining the old-economy organizations that have fallen by the wayside, warns a recent Deloitte report. The ‘Building Your... Read »
- Obama Heads To Silicon Valley To Discuss Hacking...Entrepreneur - Feb 13President Barack Obama will meet with chief executive officers on Friday at a summit in Silicon Valley held by the White House that aims to build support for beefing up cyber security laws in the wake of massive hacks at... Read »
- 20 Lessons Of Innovation For 2015Fast Company - Feb 11That is the demanding filter we use to assess candidates for our annual Most Innovative Companies list. It is a brutal, unyielding framework—directly in keeping with today’s business reality. Only a handful of companies... Read »
- Growth, Creative Destruction And Relationships...HuffPo - Feb 10The recent CES Expo generated so much excitement about how technology is dramatically enhancing our lives that CEOs could be forgiven for thinking that their mission in 2015 will be entirely focused on innovating wearables... Read »
- 5 Reasons Your CEO Prefers Data On A DashboardBusiness Intelligence - Jan 23The days of CEOs waiting hours for the delivery of a paper report are long gone. Now, many forward-thinking executives are making use of visual dashboards to gain insight into their company, rather than relying on CIOs or IT... Read »
- A few years ago, we had an idea for a new business opportunity. One of our colleagues owned a restaurant and was complaining about the amount of money he lost because expensive bottles of liquor often went missing (the... Read »
- More people than ever before, irrespective of their function, now face the option of taking an innovation job. Read »
- 5 Leadership Lessons From A Failing StartupBusiness Insider - Dec 8We are slowly running out of money – we only recently began talks with investors and we are still a two-man show, and I am still studying. Have we grown – yes, but are we anywhere where we should be? No, and it has much... Read »
- Samsung’s Mobile CEO To Stay Despite Business...Computer World - Dec 1J.K. Shin, head of the underperforming mobile division, was expected to be moved out in an annual reshuffle Read »
- 4 CEOs Who Are Making Frugal Innovation WorkHBR - Dec 1Frugal innovation is a disruptive growth strategy that aims to create significantly more business and social value while drastically reducing the use of scarce resources such as energy, capital, and time. Read »
- What Cloud Computing Means To Your JobNYT - Nov 24Technology has been accused of making many a job disappear, like the production line or the accounting office. And it is not done yet. A company often resembles its communication and technology system. In the era of cloud... Read »
- Why Your Company Keeps Killing Big IdeasForbes - Nov 14Just after speaking at a conference last week, I was approached by a gentleman who introduced himself as a “newly minted and incredibly afraid chief innovation officer.” He had started as many of us do, with big ideas... Read »
- 7 Things Venture Capitalists Wish CEOs KnewCEO.com - Nov 14Turning an idea into a real product might be one of the most exhausting, time-consuming and frustrating processes for any entrepreneur, but it’s often second to raising the capital necessary to scale a company into a... Read »
- 6 Unexpected Ways To Boost ProductivityCEO.com - Nov 12“Companies are running 21st-century businesses with 20th-century workplace practices and programs,” posit the authors of a Towers Watson study. “And the cracks in the foundation are starting to show in both small and... Read »
- Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.