- Twitter CEO Says Snapchat’s $10B Valuation Is...Mashable - Aug 28Snapchat has routinely been the subject of jokes about the meteoric rise of its valuation. Tuesday's report that a new funding round would value the messaging company at $10 billion only served to add to the snickers. Read »
- Why Top Tech CEOs Want Employees With Liberal Arts...Fast Company - Aug 28Not to be outdone, defenders of the liberal arts are jumping into the fray. Among them are New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof, liberal arts consortiums and even a pair of cartoon crusaders called Libby and Art (get... Read »
- Founders Share 15 Pieces Of Advice For First-Time...Business Insider - Aug 28Startup CEOs are faced with the challenge of developing a business from the ground up, growing as they compete with established brands. About three out of four startups fail, and 90% of those in the tech industry don't... Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg’s War On Clickbait Proves We...Salon - Aug 26The return of the gatekeeper: Both Facebook and Twitter have decided they know what's best for us. Read »
- The Social Imperative For LeadersCEO.com - Aug 21As CEO, should you be delegating social media? Probably not. You should be communicating with your audience on a regular basis—and not through a communications specialist. You are a leader and a business owner. You are an... Read »
- To Tweet Or Not To Tweet? 5 Tips For Social CEOsCEO.com - Aug 15Social media isn’t just for teenagers posting selfies. Business strategies in all verticals are shifting to encompass social media. As CEO, your involvement in social media can invigorate your business brand. Social media... Read »
- 6 Essential Qualities Of Awesome Startup EmployeesCEO.com - Jul 17Working for a startup is different from working for an established company: what matters (or is valued) in a corporate environment can be a productivity and culture killer in a small business. That's why great startups... Read »
- 4 Steps To Building A Company VisionCEO.com - Jul 14Successful organizations have one thing in common: clear goals. Without goals, businesses remain too short-sighted to understand their true potential. But in order to achieve those goals, employees must not only be aware of... Read »
- Why You Should Always Nurture CuriosityCEO.com - Jul 11"It is a very grave mistake to think that the enjoyment of seeing and searching can be promoted by means of coercion and a sense of duty." - Albert Einstein Are extrinsic rewards damaging employee curiosity and morale... Read »
- 4 Social Media Rules For The Corner OfficeCEO.com - Jul 2Staying accessible to clients can be challenging for today's CEO. Yet in our information-driven and constantly connected society, people expect a certain degree of transparency. In that way, social media can act as the... Read »
- Never Lose Sight Of The CustomerCEO.com - Jun 24If you’ve ever been involved in building a technology product or service from the ground up, then you’ve most likely been warned of just how important it is to first understand the customer needs and market trends and... Read »
- The World Needs Data-Savvy ManagersBusinessweek - Jun 21You’ve been reading and hearing a lot about how companies that analyze oceans and rivers of information can change the course of their business—both for the better and for the worse, depending on your source material.... Read »
- Is There A Cult Of Disruption In Silicon Valley?TechCrunch - Jun 20Disruption. From frenzied investment pitches on Sand Hill Road to the name of the top conference for startups in Silicon Valley (i.e. the people who pay my bills), that word has become synonymous with everything and everyone... Read »
- Why CEOs Need To Be On TwitterInc - Jun 13Do you want your customers to trust your company? Here's one simple tip that many top executives still ignore: Sign up for a Twitter account. Now. Read »
- The Capitalist’s DilemmaCEO.com - Jun 13To boost growth in the U.S. economy and pull out of the economic slump we’ve been in for the past few years, we need to look at the reluctance of corporations to invest capital into market-creating innovations. Harvard... Read »
- Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.