- 6 Ways Startup Founders Or CEOs Can Stay AccountableEntrepreneur - Jan 29If you head a startup company as a founder or CEO, having the total freedom to execute as you see fit may be part of what motivated you to take the position in the first place. But freedom shouldn’t be mistaken for a... Read »
- How To Handle An Unexpected Offer For Your...VentureBeat - Jan 29You are running your first startup. You are starting to build your team and gain customer traction. You have taken advantage of a wealth of blogs about the right hygiene for starting and building a company. It is starting to... Read »
- The ‘Big 3’ Mistakes (And Their Fixes) For...Forbes - Jan 29For entrepreneurs who missed the MBA steamboat, I’ve talked in the past about the advantages of MOOCs (Massively Open Online Courses). But here’s another option for online coursework to train new and existing... Read »
- Why Some CEOs And Entrepreneurs Make Horrible LeadersEntrepreneur - Jan 22CEOs are expected to have all the answers. Many people think they have earned this distinguished title through brilliant decision making, superb business instincts and savvy insights. But just because someone is a CEO... Read »
- The 4 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read This YearEntrepreneur - Jan 15As an entrepreneur, I’ve made it a point to use all resources available to me to make sure I’m running my company to the best of my ability and considering all perspectives. Of course, this includes talking with my... Read »
- 5 Ultimate Tips For Young EntrepreneursHuffPo - Jan 9Are you a young entrepreneur who has started your own business, or are toying with an idea of starting one? I knew since I was 16 that I wanted to work for myself. I have a strong personality and have a difficult time... Read »
- 5 Key Essentials Needed For Business SuccessHuffPo - Jan 5The shape of modern business looks very different for today's enterprise than it did just a decade ago thanks to radical advancements in technology, communications, and connectivity. But the more things change for today's... Read »
- 7 Purges Every Entrepreneur Should Make This New YearEntrepreneur - Jan 5We all know that most New Year's resolutions are forfeited before the last of the confetti hits the floor, if not sooner. For this reason, I have long resisted the urge to make resolutions. With that said, I still use the... Read »
- How To Successfully Manage Startup Offices Across...Mashable - Dec 12When creating a fashion company that spans multiple countries, we knew there would be challenges. Many of these would be geographic. Not only would we need to be in many places at once, but they would be in some of the... Read »
- 10 Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should LearnFortune - Dec 9Undoubtedly, as an entrepreneur, you’re going to get a lot of advice from a multitude of sources—friends, partners, mentors, and investors—about what it takes to run a business. Some of it will be useful and some of it... Read »
- 4 Time Traps All Entrepreneurs Face And How To Avoid...Fast Company - Dec 9Starting a business is a huge undertaking, and there are so many tasks that need attention. But while entrepreneurs are often passionate and willing to work long hours, as a founder it’s vital that you spend your time... Read »
- More people than ever before, irrespective of their function, now face the option of taking an innovation job. Read »
- 5 Leadership Lessons From A Failing StartupBusiness Insider - Dec 8We are slowly running out of money – we only recently began talks with investors and we are still a two-man show, and I am still studying. Have we grown – yes, but are we anywhere where we should be? No, and it has much... Read »
- 7 Ways To Instill Work-Life Balance At Your StartupMashable - Dec 4When I started AppLovin, creating a strong family culture that instilled a good work-life balance was a priority for me and my co-founders. I have three young daughters, so balance and family is of the utmost importance to... Read »
- Untapped Opportunities For EntrepreneursInc - Dec 2The Internet has transformed our lives in so many ways that it's almost impossible to keep track of the momentous changes. Things that we take for granted today would have been thought of as astonishing miracles just a... Read »
- Entrepreneurial CEO
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.