- 3 Must Have Leadership Traits Of Successful...American Express - Sep 15Your leadership style has an impact on your business success. Here are 3 key leadership traits that will help you get there. Read »
- Twitter CEO Says Snapchat’s $10B Valuation Is...Mashable - Aug 28Snapchat has routinely been the subject of jokes about the meteoric rise of its valuation. Tuesday's report that a new funding round would value the messaging company at $10 billion only served to add to the snickers. Read »
- Why Top Tech CEOs Want Employees With Liberal Arts...Fast Company - Aug 28Not to be outdone, defenders of the liberal arts are jumping into the fray. Among them are New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof, liberal arts consortiums and even a pair of cartoon crusaders called Libby and Art (get... Read »
- Founders Share 15 Pieces Of Advice For First-Time...Business Insider - Aug 28Startup CEOs are faced with the challenge of developing a business from the ground up, growing as they compete with established brands. About three out of four startups fail, and 90% of those in the tech industry don't... Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg’s War On Clickbait Proves We...Salon - Aug 26The return of the gatekeeper: Both Facebook and Twitter have decided they know what's best for us. Read »
- The Social Imperative For LeadersCEO.com - Aug 21As CEO, should you be delegating social media? Probably not. You should be communicating with your audience on a regular basis—and not through a communications specialist. You are a leader and a business owner. You are an... Read »
- 4 Lessons In Entrepreneurship Learned From Dead-End...Fast Company - Aug 19My journey in entrepreneurship began over a decade ago when I was 15 years old microwaving gas station food and scrubbing diesel off of the concrete slabs beneath the avocado green fuel pumps. Over the years I took on... Read »
- To Tweet Or Not To Tweet? 5 Tips For Social CEOsCEO.com - Aug 15Social media isn’t just for teenagers posting selfies. Business strategies in all verticals are shifting to encompass social media. As CEO, your involvement in social media can invigorate your business brand. Social media... Read »
- 8 Ways Rookie CEOs Can Succeed FasterEntrepreneur - Aug 12According to an article in The Wall Street Journal citing research from Strategy& (formerly Booz & Co.), about 76 percent of top CEOs departing for any reason last year were rookies, up from 58 percent in 2011. Why do so... Read »
- The 33-Year-Old CEO Who Is Running Burger KingBusinessweek - Jul 25Last summer a trim guy with wavy brown hair, high cheekbones, and a broad smile could be found making Whoppers, working the drive-through window, and scrubbing bathrooms at a Burger King in Miami. His name was Daniel... Read »
- 6 Essential Qualities Of Awesome Startup EmployeesCEO.com - Jul 17Working for a startup is different from working for an established company: what matters (or is valued) in a corporate environment can be a productivity and culture killer in a small business. That's why great startups... Read »
- Why You Should Always Nurture CuriosityCEO.com - Jul 11"It is a very grave mistake to think that the enjoyment of seeing and searching can be promoted by means of coercion and a sense of duty." - Albert Einstein Are extrinsic rewards damaging employee curiosity and morale... Read »
- Panhandler Lessons For CEOsCEO.com - Jul 10Ingenuity and creativity can be as resourceful to a panhandler as a Fortune 500 CEO. The avenues to superior business performance do not always have to cost money. Until I visited the Santa Barbara Pier, I’d never... Read »
- Never Lose Sight Of The CustomerCEO.com - Jun 24If you’ve ever been involved in building a technology product or service from the ground up, then you’ve most likely been warned of just how important it is to first understand the customer needs and market trends and... Read »
- The World Needs Data-Savvy ManagersBusinessweek - Jun 21You’ve been reading and hearing a lot about how companies that analyze oceans and rivers of information can change the course of their business—both for the better and for the worse, depending on your source material.... Read »
- Entrepreneurial CEO
- 8 Productivity Hacks For CEOs(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.