- Women make up only 4.8 percent of CEOs in Fortune 500 companies and only 19 percent of the United States Congress, but most Americans believe that women are just as capable of effective leadership as men. So what’s... Read »
- Chart: How CEOs Spend Their First Year On The JobCEO.com - Jan 15Launching your own business is no cakewalk. “In a company’s first year, your goal should be simply to survive, and this will likely take everything you’ve got,” says Virgin Atlantic CEO Richard Branson. “No... Read »
- The Social CEO (Infographic)CEO.com - Nov 25Are you stuck on the social media sidelines? The CEOs of the Fortune 500 are starting to get it: sociability matters. A new report from CEO.com and Domo examines the social presence of top business leaders to reveal... Read »
- Books That Big-Name CEOs Can’t Stop ReadingCEO.com - Oct 23You probably didn’t know that Mark Zuckerberg is a closet Ender’s Game fan. Or that Bill Gates has a penchant for brooding Salinger novels. CEOs might be some of the hardest-working people in the business world, but... Read »
- How Successful People Make The Most Of Their MorningsBusiness Insider - Oct 20Great mornings don't just happen. They're planned and nurtured. Read »
- On National Boss Day, 4 Things All Great Bosses DoBusiness Insider - Oct 16Here are four things that great bosses do, courtesy of the very productive folks at Workboard. Read »
- Leadership Styles From Around The WorldSwitch and Shift - Aug 13Leadership is an ever-changing concept, and the way in which people practice leadership style varies greatly from culture to culture. From autocratic management to egalitarian practice, from the traditional Asian... Read »
- Chart: Why Humble CEOs Are Good For BusinessCEO.com - Aug 13Narcissism among leaders has been a much-discussed topic over the past several weeks, with some reports suggesting that there is a correlation between narcissistic CEOs and the bottom line. A new survey of 63 Chinese... Read »
- A married man with approximately three children living in California. In broad strokes, this is what the world's best-performing CEO looks like. The results come from a 2013 study of the globe's top 100 chief executives by... Read »
- Chart: Which States Have The Most Fortune 500...CEO.com - Jun 30This year’s Fortune 500 companies – ranked by revenue according to the 2013 fiscal year - deserve a standing ovation for continuing to perform well in spite of a tumultuous U.S. economy. Since the list was first... Read »
- Why Businesses Can’t Afford To Upset CustomersEntrepreneur - Jun 10Customer engagement is a hot topic. SAP’s annual Sapphire Conference this past week emphasized the theme of how to better engage and understand customers to improve decision making. Why? Because businesses can’t risk... Read »
- Innovation Strategies That Lead To SuccessInc - May 30Most companies acknowledge that innovation is vital to achieving success, yet more than half of businesses don't have any innovation strategies in place. The reality is that there are some true roadblocks--like resource and... Read »
- Women Vs. Men: CEO TurnoverNBC - May 20The New York Times' very public dismissal of Executive Editor Jill Abramson sparked a national conversation about whether female leaders face double standards in the workplace. A recent survey may support that perception.... Read »
- Best Advice From Billionaire Investors For...Entrepreneur - May 9Startups.co, a Columbus, Ohio-based angel investor network, pulled together the words of wisdom of legendary billionaire investors -- everyone from Warren Buffett to Carl Ichan offers up advice. If you are going to take... Read »
- Save this book list for a rainy day. Here are some great read recommendations for entrepreneurs from team-building and corporate events agency, TravelOutThere. Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.