- Leadership Styles From Around The WorldSwitch and Shift - Aug 13Leadership is an ever-changing concept, and the way in which people practice leadership style varies greatly from culture to culture. From autocratic management to egalitarian practice, from the traditional Asian... Read »
- Chart: Why Humble CEOs Are Good For BusinessCEO.com - Aug 13Narcissism among leaders has been a much-discussed topic over the past several weeks, with some reports suggesting that there is a correlation between narcissistic CEOs and the bottom line. A new survey of 63 Chinese... Read »
- A married man with approximately three children living in California. In broad strokes, this is what the world's best-performing CEO looks like. The results come from a 2013 study of the globe's top 100 chief executives by... Read »
- Chart: Which States Have The Most Fortune 500...CEO.com - Jun 30This year’s Fortune 500 companies – ranked by revenue according to the 2013 fiscal year - deserve a standing ovation for continuing to perform well in spite of a tumultuous U.S. economy. Since the list was first... Read »
- Why Businesses Can’t Afford To Upset CustomersEntrepreneur - Jun 10Customer engagement is a hot topic. SAP’s annual Sapphire Conference this past week emphasized the theme of how to better engage and understand customers to improve decision making. Why? Because businesses can’t risk... Read »
- Innovation Strategies That Lead To SuccessInc - May 30Most companies acknowledge that innovation is vital to achieving success, yet more than half of businesses don't have any innovation strategies in place. The reality is that there are some true roadblocks--like resource and... Read »
- Women Vs. Men: CEO TurnoverNBC - May 20The New York Times' very public dismissal of Executive Editor Jill Abramson sparked a national conversation about whether female leaders face double standards in the workplace. A recent survey may support that perception.... Read »
- Best Advice From Billionaire Investors For...Entrepreneur - May 9Startups.co, a Columbus, Ohio-based angel investor network, pulled together the words of wisdom of legendary billionaire investors -- everyone from Warren Buffett to Carl Ichan offers up advice. If you are going to take... Read »
- Save this book list for a rainy day. Here are some great read recommendations for entrepreneurs from team-building and corporate events agency, TravelOutThere. Read »
- The Best Countries To Become A Successful EntrepreneurBusiness Insider - Apr 30"SuperEntrepreneurs" are the Cinderellas of the business world. They're the most entrepreneurial of entrepreneurs, the extreme rags to riches stories: they are self-made billionaires. Read »
- What Businesses Need To Know About Social DataCEO.com - Apr 28In one Internet minute, we tweet 277,000 times, swipe 416,667 times on Tinder and post 216,000 photos on Instagram according to a new infographic by Domo. That’s a lot of smartphone finger tapping. But what does all... Read »
- How Much Data Is Generated Every Minute?Mashable - Apr 23While social media can create the sense that the Internet is a small town where everyone is connected and, for the most part, gets along (outside of election season), the truth is quite the opposite. The data transferred on... Read »
- 7 Statistics That Can Raise Your Facebook EngagementEntrepreneur - Apr 18With organic reach and engagement numbers plunging on Facebook, marketers are doing everything they can to stay ahead of the game before the social platform goes to an exclusively pay-to-play model. This infographic shares a... Read »
- How Apple Has Changed From Steve Jobs To Tim CookOhio University - Apr 8Apple has shown us that the CEO can affect public image and product development. Look at the differences between Jobs and Cook while they have each reigned at Apple. Read »
- How Much A Bad Hire Will Actually Cost You...Fast Company - Apr 8Congratulations! Your startup is seeing some seriously rapid growth, but make sure you fill in the gaps with the right people because a bad hire might cost you more than you think. Read »
- 3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.