Domo requests your consent to send you email communications. Please customize your CEO.com experience:
2014 Social CEO Report
Are CEOs Finally Going Social?
It’s that time of year again. We searched for the social profiles of every single CEO on the FORTUNE 500® list on five popular social networks to determine which CEOs are lighting up social media – and which CEOs are still in the dark. Here’s a peek at what we found:
- A whopping 68% of CEOs have no social presence whatsoever on the five social networks.
- More CEOs are on Instagram than on Google Plus.
- On average, younger CEOs are much more social than older CEOs.
- LinkedIn dominates as the “entry” network of choice for CEOs. Of those CEOs who are only on one social network, 74% are on LinkedIn.
- Only 69% of CEOs who have Twitter accounts are actually tweeting.
About Domo and CEO.com
CEO.com is sponsored by Domo. Domo and CEO.com give chief executives access to information they care about all in one place. To learn more, visit domo.com.
About the 2014 Social CEO Report
The 2014 Social CEO Report is the third annual research series by CEO.com. The report was created to assess the extent to which top business leaders are embracing social media.
To find out how many CEOs have social media accounts and are actually using them, we searched for every FORTUNE 500® CEO on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Instagram.