Domo requests your consent to send you email communications. Please customize your CEO.com experience:
2015 Social CEO Report
The FORTUNE 500® CEOs most active on social media are all newcomers.
That’s right, we did it again! We analyzed the social profiles of every single CEO on the FORTUNE 500® list on six popular social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and YouTube) to determine whether CEOs are catching the social wave—or still waiting on the shore. Here are a few things we found:
- 61% of CEOs have no social presence whatsoever
- Not one F500 CEO is active on all six major social platforms
- Although not active on their own accounts, 41% of all F500 CEOs were featured
on their companies’ YouTube accounts
- 70% of CEOs who are active on just one social network joined LinkedIn first
- Only 60% of CEOs who have Twitter accounts are actually tweeting
About Domo and CEO.com
CEO.com is sponsored by Domo. Domo and CEO.com give chief executives access to information they care about all in one place. To learn more, visit domo.com.
About the 2015
Social CEO Report
The 2015 Social CEO Report is the fourth annual research series by CEO.com. The report was created to assess the extent to which top business leaders are embracing social media. To find out how many CEOs have social media accounts and are actually using them, we searched for every FORTUNE 500® CEO on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, Instagram, and Youtube.