- 6 Truths On Why Introverts Make Great LeadersEntrepreneur - Oct 2It’s rare that you see the words “introvert” and “leader” in the same sentence. After all, the common perception is that extroverts make great public speakers and are excellent networkers -- two things CEOs and... Read »
- Mentorship Vs. Sponsorship, And How To Maximize BothForbes - Oct 2It’s important sometimes to take a moment and look back at what you’ve learned and how you’ve grown. When I started my career I had no idea that I would join a company at an entry-level position and 10 years later... Read »
- How To Create A Business Culture That Reflects Your...Entrepreneur - Sep 30How an office looks, what the rules are, who sits where, who speaks and why, what goes right and what goes wrong with its systems may sound superficial for thinking big and acting bigger, but that’s far from the truth.... Read »
- Can A Wonderful Person Be A Terrible Boss?Forbes - Sep 30You have pointed out numerous tasks and challenges that you feel are uncomfortable for Shirley — but what about you? There are great opportunities in your present challenge to look at what’s hard or scary for you, as... Read »
- How To Turn Around Even The Most Unmotivated Team By...Switch & Shift - Sep 30I’ve worked in a few different managerial settings throughout my career, but the one that continues to resonate is my time in the quick-serve food industry. In my previous tenure with one specific company, I was... Read »
- We are often too close to ourselves to see some of our blind spots and well-intended quirks that lead us into busy, overwhelm, unintended impact, and ultimately downright frustration. That’s where our people come in, our... Read »
- Why Leaders Need To Keep Their Eyes On True NorthForbes - Sep 28The term “authenticity” is much bandied about in leadership circles these days. Politicians like the new leader of the British Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn or the would-be Democrat candidate for President Bernie Sanders... Read »
- Why Accountability Is The Foundation Of LeadershipSwitch and Shift - Sep 28Leadership: Leveraging the interpersonal and physical ability to get people to do things for or with you. There are good leaders, bad leaders, and countless books, podcasts and classes that can be dissected for varying... Read »
- Why The Best Leaders Are Boring LeadersHBR - Sep 28What would the perfect robot manager be like? Looks aside, it would arguably be objective, transparent, unselfish, and apolitical. Because of this, it would assign the right task to every person and reward unselfish team... Read »
- The Essential Qualities Of Highly Successful People...Forbes - Sep 28There are hundreds of self-help books, seminars, articles, and gurus out there who will claim to give you the “secret sauce” to being successful. And many will ask for your credit card up front before they share with you... Read »
- 4 Ways Entrepreneurs Live The Hero’s JourneyInc - Sep 25It's hard to say no to anyone on everyday matters. But when it comes to answering the call for something that's new or scares us or tests us, it takes a hero to say yes. They pull upon courage and abilities they're unsure... Read »
- The One Surprising Quality ‘Shark Tank’...Forbes - Sep 25Don’t tell Robert Herjavec he has a business empire. “The only true empire out there is Lucious and Cookie,” jokes the Shark Tank star and ostensible fan of FOX hit Empire. I spoke with Herjavec this week as... Read »
- In the past, new managers often had the luxury of cutting their teeth on traditional collocated teams: groups of people, sitting down the hall from one another, who met up in conference rooms to hash out what they were... Read »
- What do you do when you first wake up? It's an important question because what goes through your head those first few moments of the day can affect how you feel for the next 24 hours. And if your awakening routine is the... Read »
- 5 Things Successful Leaders Never Forget To DoInc - Sep 24What qualities do you need to reach and then effectively fill a top leadership position? Or what qualities or actions are likely to hold you back? Here are things successful leaders never skip. Read »
- Why Chief Executives Fall From Grace(CEO.com)6 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.