- Judge’s AIG Decision Delivers Victory To Hank...IBT - Jun 16Maurice “Hank” Greenberg won his long-shot case against the U.S. government over its handling of the 2008 American International Group bailout. But the victory proved symbolic, as the court declined to award the former... Read »
- The Wrath of Hank: Ex-AIG CEO Greenberg Won’t Give...Bloomberg - May 27Greenberg, who built American International Group Inc. into the world’s largest insurer, doesn’t let go easily. A decade after losing control of the company, he’s waging one of Wall Street’s longest and most... Read »
- AIG Ex-Chief Willumstad Says He Was In Dark About...Bloomberg - Nov 7American International Group Inc. (AIG)’s former chief executive officer said regulators didn’t tell him about a potential Chinese investment before the U.S. government’s 2008 bailout of the insurer. Read »
- Ex-AIG Chief Greenberg Looks To Scorch Government In...Fox Business - Sep 29Former American International Group (AIG) chief Hank Greenberg is promising both a court victory and a scorched-earth attack on the federal government as his much-anticipated civil case against the legality of the 2008... Read »
- AIG CEO Told He Has Less Than A Year To LiveUSA Today - Aug 29Robert Benmosche, the departing CEO of insurer American International Group (AIG) of five years, was told in May he only has upwards of a year to live. Read »
- AIG’s Plans For The FutureCNBC - Dec 16Robert Benmosche, AIG president & CEO, discusses the details on AIG selling its aircraft-leasing unit to AerCap Holdings for about $5 billion. Read »
- AIG’s CEO Shares Comeback StoryCNBC - Sep 12Robert Benmosche, AIG president & CEO, reveals how his company came back from the brink of bankruptcy to repay the government in full. Read »
Bernanke To Talk In Ex-AIG Chief’s LawsuitYahoo! - Jul 29A U.S. judge has ordered that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke can be questioned in a lawsuit against the government filed by the former head of American International Group Inc. Read »
AIG’s Ex-CEO Greenberg Files Lawsuit Vs. SpitzerUSA Today - Jul 16According to the lawsuit, Spitzer stated to the New York Law Journal in May 2012 that Greenberg ran AIG in a "corrupt way," that he was "thrown out by his own board and his accounting was fraudulent." Read »
- AIG’s Benmosche: There’s No We In CEOBloomberg - May 15Robert Benmosche, president & CEO at AIG, discusses the defined roles of the CEO and Chairman within a company. Read »
AIG Trying To Stop Ex CEO From Suing USNYT - Apr 9The American International Group is asking a federal judge to stop its former chief executive from suing in its name. Read »
Former AIG Chief Files Lawsuit Against Uncle SamHuffington Post - Mar 13Hank Greenberg, the former CEO of insurance giant AIG filed a lawsuit against the government. The lawsuit accuses the government of forcing onerous bailout terms on it. Read »
AIG Won’t Be Suing The Government After AllWSJ - Jan 10American International Group will not join a lawsuit against the U.S. government filed by its former CEO Hank Greenberg. Read »
- Ex-CEO: Gov’t Ran AIG Into Ground During BailoutHuffington Post - Jan 8Hank Greenberg apparently is not very grateful for the way the government handled AIG's rescue. Read »
AIG CEO: Sandy Won’t Be A ProblemForbes - Nov 2AIG CEO Robert Benmosche is confident the insurer will withstand the impact of the storm. Read »
- 6 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)6 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.