- AIG CEO Told He Has Less Than A Year To LiveUSA Today - Aug 29Robert Benmosche, the departing CEO of insurer American International Group (AIG) of five years, was told in May he only has upwards of a year to live. Read »
- AIG’s Plans For The FutureCNBC - Dec 16Robert Benmosche, AIG president & CEO, discusses the details on AIG selling its aircraft-leasing unit to AerCap Holdings for about $5 billion. Read »
- AIG’s CEO Shares Comeback StoryCNBC - Sep 12Robert Benmosche, AIG president & CEO, reveals how his company came back from the brink of bankruptcy to repay the government in full. Read »
Bernanke To Talk In Ex-AIG Chief’s LawsuitYahoo! - Jul 29A U.S. judge has ordered that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke can be questioned in a lawsuit against the government filed by the former head of American International Group Inc. Read »
AIG’s Ex-CEO Greenberg Files Lawsuit Vs. SpitzerUSA Today - Jul 16According to the lawsuit, Spitzer stated to the New York Law Journal in May 2012 that Greenberg ran AIG in a "corrupt way," that he was "thrown out by his own board and his accounting was fraudulent." Read »
- AIG’s Benmosche: There’s No We In CEOBloomberg - May 15Robert Benmosche, president & CEO at AIG, discusses the defined roles of the CEO and Chairman within a company. Read »
AIG Trying To Stop Ex CEO From Suing USNYT - Apr 9The American International Group is asking a federal judge to stop its former chief executive from suing in its name. Read »
Former AIG Chief Files Lawsuit Against Uncle SamHuffington Post - Mar 13Hank Greenberg, the former CEO of insurance giant AIG filed a lawsuit against the government. The lawsuit accuses the government of forcing onerous bailout terms on it. Read »
AIG Won’t Be Suing The Government After AllWSJ - Jan 10American International Group will not join a lawsuit against the U.S. government filed by its former CEO Hank Greenberg. Read »
- Ex-CEO: Gov’t Ran AIG Into Ground During BailoutHuffington Post - Jan 8Hank Greenberg apparently is not very grateful for the way the government handled AIG's rescue. Read »
AIG CEO: Sandy Won’t Be A ProblemForbes - Nov 2AIG CEO Robert Benmosche is confident the insurer will withstand the impact of the storm. Read »
AIG CEO: Government Should Be Thanking MeNYMag - Oct 22"The fact is we now have succeeded in getting the Fed back all of their money, and we’re just close to getting the Treasury paid back. And do you know,” he adds, an indignant note creeping into his voice, “neither of... Read »
- ILFC Chief…Pay Cut…Improper...LA Times - Jun 22AIG revealed that the chief executive of its Century City-based aircraft leasing business had been carrying on a personal relationship with a company employee under his supervision. Read »
5 CEOs Still Standing After BailoutFortune - Jun 18These chief execs inherited companies that were brought to the brink of failure during the Great Recession's lowest lows. Here's what's in store for them. Read »
These 3 Companies Suck At Picking CEOsInvestorPlace - Jun 11Choosing an effective leader isn't easy, but these boards are having much more trouble than necessary. Read »
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.