- Tech Giants Invest In New Dreams Of GrandeurNYT - Jan 26In the last two weeks, investments from some of the biggest technology companies have raised an important question: Have they gone crazy? The short answer is: Probably not. The reasons show just how big their ambitions... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Lemonade StandNYT - Dec 15Philip K. Dick’s “The Man in the High Castle” is about what the title character calls the “terribly, terribly disruptive” nature of reality, so it is awesome that the terribly, terribly disruptive Amazon has now... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Reveals How He Built Amazon Into A...Business Insider - Dec 15Jeff Bezos and I have a long history, dating from my days on Wall Street and the early years of Amazon.com. Today, he's an investor in Business Insider, and I remain an Amazon shareholder. I tried not to let any of that be a... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Explains Why Failure Is A Great ThingBusiness Insider - Dec 4Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos explains the importance of "bold bets" with Henry Blodget at Business Insider's Ignition 2014. He says they've actually helped cover billions of dollars in failures. Read »
- Multi-billionaires like to buy extravagant things. Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, owns a space exploration company. Lawrence J. Ellison, chairman of the Oracle Corporation, has his own private Hawaiian... Read »
- Why It’s Time For Jeff Bezos To Pay Amazon...Quartz - Nov 25Since his inaugural letter to shareholders in 1997, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has pledged to “to focus relentlessly on our customers” and ignore “short-term profitability considerations or short-term Wall Street... Read »
- This Jeff Bezos Quote Explains Amazon’s Difficult...Business Insider - Nov 21Amazon's hiring process is notoriously difficult. The company believes that every new employee should increase the average level of productivity on whichever team they join, ensuring that the company's standards get... Read »
- Hiring managers who are trying to recruit top talent usually focus on their companies' amazing cultures, competitive pay, or plentiful opportunities for advancement. They tend to stay away from the negative aspects of the... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Hopes Newest Acquisition Means Laughs For...Forbes - Oct 28Amazon is buying a comedy content company for more than just the laughs. In a deal first reported by Reuters, the Jeff Bezos-led tech giant has acquired Rooftop Media, a San Francisco-based company that records and... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Is Either The World’s Best CEO- Or A...Quartz - Oct 21The Harvard Business Review just bestowed the title of best-performing CEO in the world on Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos, who last year tied with late Steve Jobs for the honor. Now, given that Jobs had been deceased for nearly... Read »
- The 25 Best-Performing CEOs In The WorldBusiness Insider - Oct 15The Harvard Business Review has come out with a list of the 100 most effective CEOs on the planet. Amazon boss Jeff Bezos stands at the top. According to HBR, Amazon has seen its value increase by $140 billion with... Read »
- The Science Behind Jeff Bezos’ 2-Pizza RuleBusiness Insider - Sep 26Once at an Amazon offsite, managers had the reasonable-sounding suggestion that employees should be increasing communication with each other. To their surprise, founder and CEO Jeff Bezos stood up and announced, "No,... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Space Company Enters Partnership To...Forbes - Sep 18The Jeff Bezos-founded commercial space company Blue Origin announced today that it has entered into a partnership with the Boeing-Lockheed Martin joint venture United Launch Alliance. The jointly-funded partnership is aimed... Read »
- The 12 Essential Books On Jeff Bezos’ Reading ListBusiness Insider - Sep 11Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, despite contributing to the destruction of the physical bookstore, is a man intensely interested in and passionate about books and reading. In the appendix of Brad Stone's new book about Amazon, "The... Read »
- 7 Influential Bay Area Business LeadersInc - Sep 11Peppered throughout the list of athletes, politicians, tech mavens on Time's list of the 100 Most Influential People are a number of Bay Area business leaders. I decided to write up a few companies in the Bay area that... Read »
- Amazon CEO
- 3 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- Leading With Intention(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 1 day ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.