- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Picks First Female Technical...Fortune - May 20It’s the role of Jeff Bezos’s personal “shadow” at the company. Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Spaceship Takes FlightForbes - Apr 30On April 7, Blue Origin President Rob Meyerson said that the space company founded by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos would be conducting its first unmanned test flights “later this year.” As it turns out, “later this year”... Read »
- After Losing Over $7 Billion In 2014, Jeff Bezos Has...Bloomberg - Apr 22Jeff Bezos has plenty to crow about these days. Amazon.com Inc. shares have risen 26 percent in 2015, beating the single digit climbs for both the NASDAQ Composite index and the S&P 500 Index. That makes Bezos the... Read »
- 7 Successful Habits That Jeff Bezos Used To Build The...Business Insider - Apr 20Our story opens with a garage. Inside it, there is a man surrounded by boxes. There are hundreds of books in these boxes, which explains their neat, soldierly stacks. What's he building in there? How's this for a clue: the... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ 5 Most Daring Career MovesInc - Apr 7Few entrepreneurs in history have broken as many fundamental business rules--and gotten away with it--as Amazon's Jeff Bezos. Though countless business experts have written Bezos off as crazy and referred to Amazon as... Read »
- In 3 Years, Jeff Bezos’ Big Bet On India Will...Quartz - Mar 27Asia’s third largest economy is poised to add to the bottom line of the world’s largest online retailer. Launched in India just two years ago, Amazon has already become a significant player in the country’s booming... Read »
- What You Can Learn From Jeff Bezos’s Sleep...Business Insider - Mar 10Jeff Bezos is considered one of the top minds in business today, having grown Amazon from an online bookseller to the top online marketplace in the world for everything from shoes to electronics. His deep focus on... Read »
- Amazon Couture: Jeff Bezos Wants To Sell Fancy ClothesBloomberg - Feb 18For the first time, a menswear version of Fashion Week will come to New York this summer. Bulbs will flash as photographers hustle to document the best looks from the spectacle’s dapper attendees. Designer labels such as... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Best Advice To EntrepreneursBusiness Insider - Feb 12Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com in July 1995 with 10 employees and few sales. Within two months, Bezos and his team had customers in 45 countries and all 50 states, and sales of $20,000 a week. In May 1997, Amazon went... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Brilliant Advice For Anyone Running A...Business Insider - Feb 2If you want to build a successful, sustainable business, don't ask yourself what could change in the next ten years that could affect your company. Instead, ask yourself what won't change, and then put all your energy... Read »
- Tech Giants Invest In New Dreams Of GrandeurNYT - Jan 26In the last two weeks, investments from some of the biggest technology companies have raised an important question: Have they gone crazy? The short answer is: Probably not. The reasons show just how big their ambitions... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Lemonade StandNYT - Dec 15Philip K. Dick’s “The Man in the High Castle” is about what the title character calls the “terribly, terribly disruptive” nature of reality, so it is awesome that the terribly, terribly disruptive Amazon has now... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Reveals How He Built Amazon Into A...Business Insider - Dec 15Jeff Bezos and I have a long history, dating from my days on Wall Street and the early years of Amazon.com. Today, he's an investor in Business Insider, and I remain an Amazon shareholder. I tried not to let any of that be a... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Explains Why Failure Is A Great ThingBusiness Insider - Dec 4Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos explains the importance of "bold bets" with Henry Blodget at Business Insider's Ignition 2014. He says they've actually helped cover billions of dollars in failures. Read »
- Multi-billionaires like to buy extravagant things. Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, owns a space exploration company. Lawrence J. Ellison, chairman of the Oracle Corporation, has his own private Hawaiian... Read »
- Amazon CEO
- 5 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.