- Why It’s Time For Jeff Bezos To Pay Amazon...Quartz - Nov 25Since his inaugural letter to shareholders in 1997, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has pledged to “to focus relentlessly on our customers” and ignore “short-term profitability considerations or short-term Wall Street... Read »
- This Jeff Bezos Quote Explains Amazon’s Difficult...Business Insider - Nov 21Amazon's hiring process is notoriously difficult. The company believes that every new employee should increase the average level of productivity on whichever team they join, ensuring that the company's standards get... Read »
- Hiring managers who are trying to recruit top talent usually focus on their companies' amazing cultures, competitive pay, or plentiful opportunities for advancement. They tend to stay away from the negative aspects of the... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Hopes Newest Acquisition Means Laughs For...Forbes - Oct 28Amazon is buying a comedy content company for more than just the laughs. In a deal first reported by Reuters, the Jeff Bezos-led tech giant has acquired Rooftop Media, a San Francisco-based company that records and... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Is Either The World’s Best CEO- Or A...Quartz - Oct 21The Harvard Business Review just bestowed the title of best-performing CEO in the world on Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos, who last year tied with late Steve Jobs for the honor. Now, given that Jobs had been deceased for nearly... Read »
- The 25 Best-Performing CEOs In The WorldBusiness Insider - Oct 15The Harvard Business Review has come out with a list of the 100 most effective CEOs on the planet. Amazon boss Jeff Bezos stands at the top. According to HBR, Amazon has seen its value increase by $140 billion with... Read »
- The Science Behind Jeff Bezos’ 2-Pizza RuleBusiness Insider - Sep 26Once at an Amazon offsite, managers had the reasonable-sounding suggestion that employees should be increasing communication with each other. To their surprise, founder and CEO Jeff Bezos stood up and announced, "No,... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Space Company Enters Partnership To...Forbes - Sep 18The Jeff Bezos-founded commercial space company Blue Origin announced today that it has entered into a partnership with the Boeing-Lockheed Martin joint venture United Launch Alliance. The jointly-funded partnership is aimed... Read »
- The 12 Essential Books On Jeff Bezos’ Reading ListBusiness Insider - Sep 11Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, despite contributing to the destruction of the physical bookstore, is a man intensely interested in and passionate about books and reading. In the appendix of Brad Stone's new book about Amazon, "The... Read »
- 7 Influential Bay Area Business LeadersInc - Sep 11Peppered throughout the list of athletes, politicians, tech mavens on Time's list of the 100 Most Influential People are a number of Bay Area business leaders. I decided to write up a few companies in the Bay area that... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Does A Comedy Routine Before His Ice...Business Insider - Aug 18ill Gates has the best ice bucket challenge we've seen yet. But, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is a close second. Bezos is normally a reserved, all-business kind of guy when he speaks publicly. It's rare that he ever talks to the... Read »
- Jeff Bezos And The Age Of AmazonThe Medium - Aug 12In the early 1970s, an industrious advertising executive named Julie Ray became fascinated with an unconventional public-school program for gifted children in Houston, Texas. Her son was among the first students enrolled in... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Inspired An Immigrant Teen To Become A CEOEntrepreneur - Aug 11There are many leaders I admire, but one person whose professional trajectory and leadership have truly inspired me is Jeff Bezos, CEO and founder of Amazon.com. A true entrepreneur turned ecommerce trailblazer, Bezos quit... Read »
- The Life Of Amazon Founder And CEO Jeff BezosBusiness Insider - Jul 14Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon, is a billionaire who's had an amazing life and career. Today, his "Everything Store" sells nearly $80 billion worth of goods per year. Unfamiliar with Bezos' story? Read »
- How Jeff Bezos Created One Of The Most Admired And...Business Insider - Jul 1As the world's largest online retailer, Amazon sells everything from accordions to zippers. In fact, it sells nearly $80 billion worth of goods per year. But how did Amazon come to be? CNBC's David Faber recently released a... Read »
- Amazon CEO
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)14 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--