- Amazon Couture: Jeff Bezos Wants To Sell Fancy ClothesBloomberg - Feb 18For the first time, a menswear version of Fashion Week will come to New York this summer. Bulbs will flash as photographers hustle to document the best looks from the spectacle’s dapper attendees. Designer labels such as... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Best Advice To EntrepreneursBusiness Insider - Feb 12Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com in July 1995 with 10 employees and few sales. Within two months, Bezos and his team had customers in 45 countries and all 50 states, and sales of $20,000 a week. In May 1997, Amazon went... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Brilliant Advice For Anyone Running A...Business Insider - Feb 2If you want to build a successful, sustainable business, don't ask yourself what could change in the next ten years that could affect your company. Instead, ask yourself what won't change, and then put all your energy... Read »
- Tech Giants Invest In New Dreams Of GrandeurNYT - Jan 26In the last two weeks, investments from some of the biggest technology companies have raised an important question: Have they gone crazy? The short answer is: Probably not. The reasons show just how big their ambitions... Read »
- Jeff Bezos’ Lemonade StandNYT - Dec 15Philip K. Dick’s “The Man in the High Castle” is about what the title character calls the “terribly, terribly disruptive” nature of reality, so it is awesome that the terribly, terribly disruptive Amazon has now... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Reveals How He Built Amazon Into A...Business Insider - Dec 15Jeff Bezos and I have a long history, dating from my days on Wall Street and the early years of Amazon.com. Today, he's an investor in Business Insider, and I remain an Amazon shareholder. I tried not to let any of that be a... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Explains Why Failure Is A Great ThingBusiness Insider - Dec 4Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos explains the importance of "bold bets" with Henry Blodget at Business Insider's Ignition 2014. He says they've actually helped cover billions of dollars in failures. Read »
- Multi-billionaires like to buy extravagant things. Sir Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group, owns a space exploration company. Lawrence J. Ellison, chairman of the Oracle Corporation, has his own private Hawaiian... Read »
- Why It’s Time For Jeff Bezos To Pay Amazon...Quartz - Nov 25Since his inaugural letter to shareholders in 1997, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has pledged to “to focus relentlessly on our customers” and ignore “short-term profitability considerations or short-term Wall Street... Read »
- This Jeff Bezos Quote Explains Amazon’s Difficult...Business Insider - Nov 21Amazon's hiring process is notoriously difficult. The company believes that every new employee should increase the average level of productivity on whichever team they join, ensuring that the company's standards get... Read »
- Hiring managers who are trying to recruit top talent usually focus on their companies' amazing cultures, competitive pay, or plentiful opportunities for advancement. They tend to stay away from the negative aspects of the... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Hopes Newest Acquisition Means Laughs For...Forbes - Oct 28Amazon is buying a comedy content company for more than just the laughs. In a deal first reported by Reuters, the Jeff Bezos-led tech giant has acquired Rooftop Media, a San Francisco-based company that records and... Read »
- Jeff Bezos Is Either The World’s Best CEO- Or A...Quartz - Oct 21The Harvard Business Review just bestowed the title of best-performing CEO in the world on Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos, who last year tied with late Steve Jobs for the honor. Now, given that Jobs had been deceased for nearly... Read »
- The 25 Best-Performing CEOs In The WorldBusiness Insider - Oct 15The Harvard Business Review has come out with a list of the 100 most effective CEOs on the planet. Amazon boss Jeff Bezos stands at the top. According to HBR, Amazon has seen its value increase by $140 billion with... Read »
- The Science Behind Jeff Bezos’ 2-Pizza RuleBusiness Insider - Sep 26Once at an Amazon offsite, managers had the reasonable-sounding suggestion that employees should be increasing communication with each other. To their surprise, founder and CEO Jeff Bezos stood up and announced, "No,... Read »
- Amazon CEO
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.