The Rise And Fall Of Andrew MasonTime - Mar 1Groupon fired its charismatic CEO Andrew Mason on Thursday after a tumultuous tenure pockmarked by accounting gaffes, sophomoric stunts, and a whopping 77% decline in the company’s share price. Read »
Firing Andrew Mason Won’t Save GrouponBusinessweek - Mar 1Even if employees are working together beautifully and doing amazing things, as their former boss suggests, that doesn’t change the reality that Groupon’s problems probably stem as much from its business model as from... Read »
Andrew Mason’s Not-So-Greatest MomentsForbes - Mar 1Time and again, Mason, now 32, has made headlines not for his surehanded stewardship of Groupon but for acting like he’d rather be writing for “Saturday Night Live.” Here are a few moments he probably wish he had back: Read »
- Groupon Just Fired Andrew MasonWSJ - Feb 28In a press release disclosed after the closing bell, the struggling daily-deals operator announced a leadership change in which Executive Chairman Eric Lefkofsky and Vice Chairman Ted Leonsis will both replace Mason on an... Read »
Andrew Mason Might Get The Boot After ThisBusiness Insider - Feb 27Until today's earnings announcement, things were looking good for Andrew Mason, the founder and CEO of Groupon. Read »
- Groupon CEO Unleashes Rant On MayonnaiseForbes - Feb 14Move over, Rupert Murdoch! Groupon’s 32-year-old CEO, Andrew Mason, has just used his Twitter account to unleash the sort of angry tirade that corporate bosses hardly ever show, unscripted, in public. Read »
Really Though, Andrew Mason Might Lose His JobBusinessweek - Jan 14Groupon shares have fallen over 70 percent since 2011. The company’s now valued at less than half what Google offered for it in 2010. Read »
More Boards Are Standing Behind CEOs Under FireWSJ - Dec 19When the chief executive comes under fire, corporate boards are increasingly proclaiming their support for the embattled leader—even though the endorsement might be short-lived. Read »
- Worst CEOs of 2012: Dishonorable MentionTuck School of Business - Dec 18There were two prominent CEOs that did not have good years at all, but for different reasons, just missing out on making the list: Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Andrew Mason of Groupon. Read »
Groupon CEO Stays, Investors LeaveReuters - Nov 30Groupon Inc's shares fell more than 10 percent, a day after the online daily deals company's board backed founder-CEO Andrew Mason, disappointing investors who hoped for a leadership change. Read »
Andrew Mason Lives To See Another DayReuters - Nov 29Andrew Mason will remain CEO of Groupon, a company spokesman said on Thursday after the company's board met to debate the performance of the daily deal company's co-founder. Read »
- Groupon CEO: ‘I’d Be The First Person To...WSJ - Nov 28Andrew Mason responded Wednesday to reports that the board is meeting to discuss his future, saying it would be “weird” for the company not to question his leadership amid a precipitous decline in stock price. Read »
Andrew Mason On The Bubble As CEO Of Groupon?All Things D - Nov 27According to sources close to the situation, several board members of Groupon have been seriously discussing making major leadership changes at the Chicago-based daily deals company, including bringing in a more experienced... Read »
Groupon CEO About To Break His Promise…Business Insider - Oct 11Groupon, once again, is attempting to dance down Madison Avenue with an ad agency. Read »
Andrew Mason On Groupon’s Stock SmackAll Things D - Aug 17It’s not well known, but last year before it went public, Groupon almost didn’t. Read »
- Andrew Mason
- 1 week ago--
- 8 Productivity Hacks For CEOs(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.