- Bill Gates’ Back To School Advice For TeachersQuartz - Aug 20It’s widely accepted that education for children, at its best, is interactive and collaborative. And yet when it comes to teaching the teachers, professional development generally is a one-way stream, in lecture format at... Read »
- Legacy Wars: Steve Jobs Vs. Bill GatesLinkedIn - Aug 20Not long ago, Malcolm Gladwell made a bold prediction. Fifty years from now, Apple will be around and Microsoft will be gone, but Bill Gates will be remembered—and Steve Jobs won’t. As surprising as it seems, Gladwell... Read »
- Bill Gates Vacations On $330M YachtYahoo! - Aug 11These days, Microsoft founder Bill Gates is more concerned with helping to save the world than creating the next big gadget. But when the world’s richest man goes on vacation, he does it like no one else. The New York... Read »
- The Real Reason Bill Gates Will Be RememberedForbes - Aug 6William H. Gates, III, shall ultimately be remembered as the most significant person of his generation. It may not be for the reasons you think. Bill Gates is eligible for consideration by virtue of founding Microsoft (I... Read »
- 21 Quotes That Take You Inside Bill Gates’ MindBusiness Insider - Jul 23Bill Gates' personal net worth — an estimated $80 billion — rivals the GDP of Ecuador and tops Croatia's. The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, which he and his wife set up in 1997, gives away nearly $4 billion a year.... Read »
- Bill Gates’ Doomsday Prophecy Comes TrueDaily Beast - Jul 18In a surprising letter to employees released today, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella announced that the company would be firing 18,000 people over the next year. It’s the largest layoff sweep in the company’s 39-year history,... Read »
- Bill Gates: The Best Business Book I’ve Ever ReadLinkedIn - Jul 14Not long after I first met Warren Buffett back in 1991, I asked him to recommend his favorite book about business. He didn’t miss a beat: “It’s Business Adventures, by John Brooks,” he said. “I’ll send you my... Read »
- Gates, Adelson And Buffett Scold Congress On...Bloomberg - Jul 11Three of the world’s richest men -- Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Sheldon Adelson -- criticized the U.S. Congress, and particularly the Republican-led House, over its failure to revamp immigration laws. “Whatever the... Read »
- Bill Gates Backs Birth Control With Wireless SwitchHuff Post - Jul 10First Bill Gates brought us a better condom. Now, the billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft founder is taking birth control to an even more amazing level. Gates is backing a long-lasting implantable birth control device... Read »
- Bill Gates Needs To Drop His Common Core ObsessionSalon - Jul 7It’s hard to envision Bill Gates not getting exactly what he wants, or backing down from anything. However, that was before he became the sugar daddy and primary backer of the Common Core State Standards, which have raised... Read »
- The Fabulous Life Of Bill GatesBusiness Insider - Jun 30With a net worth of approximately $78.9 billion, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates is the wealthiest man in the world. Gates has been a public fixture ever since he and Paul Allen started a computer revolution in the 1980s.... Read »
- Bill Gates Gives Advice To Stanford GradsFortune - Jun 23How do you inspire a group of unusually smart, hard working, optimistic, and largely privileged youngsters who are already destined for success? Encourage them to learn from those most in need; urge them confront inequity;... Read »
- Warren Buffett Honors His HeroForbes - Jun 18Warren Buffett and Bill Gates are the two most iconic philanthropists in the world, having given away tens of billions to much fanfare. But their role model is Chuck Feeney, a former billionaire who gave away his entire... Read »
- 6 CEOS Who Are Our ‘Other American Presidents’Fortune - Jun 18A feeble federal government has opened the door for business leaders like Starbucks’ Howard Schultz to address social issues Congress has refused to touch. On Monday, Starbucks announced that it would offer a steeply... Read »
- Commencement Wisdom From Bill GatesForbes - Jun 17University commencement season may be drawing to a close, but this weekend saw an outpouring of wisdom from a club of top-tier Microsoft MSFT +0.47% alums, as Bill and Melinda Gates and Steve Ballmer spoke to graduates of... Read »
- Bill Gates
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 10 hours ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 10 Silly Management Games(SmartBlog)5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--