- Bill Gates Shares His List Of Summer ‘Beach...Forbes - May 20If you’re looking for some inspiration for what to read you can check out the suggestions from Bill Gates. Read »
- Bill Gates & Warren BuffettGates Notes - May 13Bill Gates talks with his friend Warren Buffett about his rules for smart investing, how he learned to explain complicated financial dealings so clearly, and how he got Bill into bridge and golf. Read »
- How To Negotiate Like Bill GatesBusiness Insider - May 12Entering a negotiation is a journey into the unknown — you have no idea how it will turn out. The uncertainty of bargaining can make even the most seasoned negotiator nervous. But you don't have to let the tension control... Read »
- Remember That Time Bill Gates Jumped Over A Chair In...Business Insider - May 8Hey, remember that time when Bill Gates jumped over a chair in a TV interview? No? Well, it happened. Read »
- The Incredible Real Estate Portfolio Of Bill GatesBusiness Insider - May 6With a net worth that's estimated to be as much as $80.1 billion, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates is the richest man in the world. Gates has exactly the kind of real-estate portfolio you would expect from a billionaire,... Read »
- A definite crowd-pleaser stole the attention of Berkshire Hathaway shareholders Sunday: Borsheims’ commemorative, cushion-cut, fancy yellow 50-carat diamond. That is, until the crowd’s real best friend arrived. Warren... Read »
- Bill Gates: You Can Help The World Save 34 Million...Quartz - Apr 29If I told you that we could save the lives of, say, 10 million people, mainly by doing things we already know how to do, that would get your attention, right? Well, it turns out that this is the number of people the world... Read »
- What Bill Gates Thinks About The Future Of Eating MeatHuffPo - Apr 22Bill Gates says reducing the environmental footprint of meat consumption isn't just about moderation. It's also about innovation. In a blog post titled "Is There Enough Meat for Everyone?" posted on his website Tuesday,... Read »
- You might know Bill Gates as a hugely successful entrepreneur, the billionaire founder of Microsoft, or even, in his latest incarnation, a dynamic philanthropist, but in his quieter, less public moments he's also something... Read »
- How Bill Gates, Andy Grove, And Steve Jobs Found...Fast Company - Apr 16Getting both right is a challenging task, but one that Bill Gates, Andy Grove, and Steve Jobs all accomplished to an impressive degree. All three had weaknesses as leaders, and they all benefited greatly from the help and... Read »
- In 1999, Google was just months old. So was pets.com, which was also a year away from going defunct as a result of the dot-com bubble bust. People still booked travel arrangements over the phone, and they connected to the... Read »
- How Bill Gates’ Singular Focus Both Helped And Hurt...Business Insider - Apr 14Bill Gates, Andy Grove, and Steve Jobs all had distinctive interests and strengths, which we have summed up as a passion for software in Gates, a passion for discipline in Grove, and a passion for design in Jobs. These... Read »
- Why Bill Gates And Stephen Hawking Are Terrified Of...HuffPo - Apr 10Stephen Hawking. Bill Gates. Elon Musk. When the world's biggest brains are lining up to warn us about something that will soon end life as we know it -- but it all sounds like a tired sci-fi trope -- what are we supposed to... Read »
- 25 Surprising Facts About Bill GatesInc - Apr 6He's the founder of Microsoft, an inventor and the world's most prolific philanthropist. He's also the richest man on the planet, with a net worth north of $79 billion. What do you really know about Bill Gates? Read »
- Bill Gates On Microsoft’s 40th Birthday: ‘What...Mashable - Apr 6It may seem difficult to believe but Microsoft is about to turn 40. Saturday will mark the 40th anniversary of when Bill Gates and Paul Allen founded the software giant in 1975. To commemorate the occasion, Gates sent out... Read »
- Bill Gates
- 5 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.