- Bill Marriott And The Age Of The Everlasting ExecutiveWashington Post - Jun 11He’s 82 now, but Bill Marriott can’t bring himself to completely walk away from the company that bears his name. On Tuesday, the octogenarian presided over the grand opening of the gleaming 1,175-room Marriott Marquis,... Read »
Marriott’s New CEO Freshens Up Brand For...Forbes - Jul 3Under Sorenson’s direction a new hotel will be built in China every month for the next three years. Read »
- What Eisenhower Taught Me About Decision-MakingNYT - May 28Former C.E.O. of Marriott International, says a brief chat with President Eisenhower in 1954 taught him the importance of always asking others, “What do you think we should do?" Read »
- 9 CEO Blogs To WatchSocial Media Today - Feb 13Whether at a maturing start up or a Fortune 500 stalwart, CEOs have a store of practical knowledge interesting to current employees, potential employees, customers and the general public. A CEO who blogs consistently and... Read »
Gay Marriage, Chick-fil-A, Bill MarriottBusinessweek - Jul 27How to maintain your personal beliefs while representing your business. Read »
Bill Marriott And A Family BusinessBusinessweek - Mar 16"The problem with most family companies is if they’re very successful, the children get a lot of money. When they get a lot of money, they don’t really want to work. A lot of people think that not working is a good life.... Read »
- Reflecting On 40 Years At Hotel GiantHuffington Post - Mar 14Bill Marriott has revolutionized the hotel business over the past four decades. Read »
- Bill Marriott
- 4 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)4 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.