- Bank Of America To Face Ire At Shareholder MeetingUSA Today - May 6It’s about to get uncomfortably warm in Charlotte, N.C., where Bank of America will face irate investors at its annual shareholder meeting. The big question will be over the bank’s decision last year to appoint CEO... Read »
- Bank Of America Cuts CEO Pay By 7%USA Today - Mar 27Bank of America, which barely passed its stress test this year, cut its chief executive officer’s pay by 7% in 2014. BofA CEO Brian Moynihan was paid $13 million in 2014, down from $14 million in 2013, according to a... Read »
- Bank of America Corp. defended its decision last fall to give the chairman title to CEO Brian Moynihan, saying it made the move after careful consideration and he is well suited for the job. In a regulatory filing... Read »
- 9 Successful CEOs That All Played Sports In CollegeBusiness Insider - Feb 18Many of America's most successful CEOs started out in the world of sports before entering and dominating the world of business. See what Jeffrey Immelt, Brian Moynihan, and seven other CEOs were up to as undergrads when... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Brian Moynihan Gets Pay CutWSJ - Feb 18Brian Moynihan got a promotion last year, but he is also taking a pay cut. Mr. Moynihan, chairman and CEO of Bank of America Corp. , is expected to be paid $13 million for 2014, most of it in the form of restricted stock.... Read »
- Moynihan: BofA Cyber Security Unit Has Blank CheckBloomberg - Jan 21Brian Moynihan, chairman and chief executive officer of Bank of America Corp., talks about the bank's spending on cybersecurity and the Swiss National Bank's decision to end the franc's cap against the euro. Speaking with... Read »
- Wall Street’s 10 Biggest Winners Of 2014Forbes - Dec 16With U.S. stocks and bonds rising ever higher, 2014 was a pretty good year on Wall Street. But for many big financial players it was not as great a year as you might expect. The good: After being in the doldrums for years,... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO: Mobile Payments A Big Win For...Bloomberg - Oct 29Brian Moynihan, chairman and chief executive officer at Bank of America, speaks with Erik Schatzker about mobile payments and why customers, not corporations, will benefit most from the move. He speaks on “Market Makers.” Read »
- Why Bank Of America’s CEO’s Promotion Is Bad NewsFortune - Oct 3On Wednesday, Bank of America announced that its CEO Brian Moynihan was going to take on the title of chairman of the bank as well. The current chairman, Chad Holliday, is going to stay on the board but in a reduced... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Named ChairmanBloomberg - Oct 2Bank of America Corp. (BAC) elected Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan as chairman of the board, succeeding Charles “Chad” Holliday, who will remain as a director. Jack Bovender, 69, who joined the board in... Read »
- The Most Underrated CEO In AmericaFortune - Aug 27Brian Moynihan is on the verge of turning the once-crippled Bank of America into one of the nation’s most profitable companies. Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Gets 17% Pay BumpFortune - Feb 20CEO Brian Moynihan received about $12.5 million in stock grants, according to a regulatory form released Wednesday. He made $1.5 million as a base salary and did not receive a cash bonus. Read »
- Buffett Thanks BofA CEO For $5.3 Billion ProfitCNBC - Aug 19The CEO of Bank of America and billionaire investor Warren Buffett met for dinner... Read »
Bank Of America’s Profits Up 63% Thanks To CEOForbes - Jul 17A large surge in quarterly profit for Bank of America is the latest indicator that the bank is reaping the benefits of CEO Brian Moynihan’s efforts to trim costs and keep the company’s comeback alive. Read »
For Bank Of America, CEO Greed Would Be GoodNYT - Apr 18About half of Bank of America's CEO Brian T. Moynihan's pay is now tied to hitting specific targets for average return on assets and tangible book value by 2015. Read »
- Brian Moynihan
- 6 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.