- Bank Of America CEO Gets 17% Pay BumpFortune - Feb 20CEO Brian Moynihan received about $12.5 million in stock grants, according to a regulatory form released Wednesday. He made $1.5 million as a base salary and did not receive a cash bonus. Read »
- Buffett Thanks BofA CEO For $5.3 Billion ProfitCNBC - Aug 19The CEO of Bank of America and billionaire investor Warren Buffett met for dinner... Read »
Bank Of America’s Profits Up 63% Thanks To CEOForbes - Jul 17A large surge in quarterly profit for Bank of America is the latest indicator that the bank is reaping the benefits of CEO Brian Moynihan’s efforts to trim costs and keep the company’s comeback alive. Read »
For Bank Of America, CEO Greed Would Be GoodNYT - Apr 18About half of Bank of America's CEO Brian T. Moynihan's pay is now tied to hitting specific targets for average return on assets and tangible book value by 2015. Read »
Brian Moynihan Wants To Be CEO…For LifeBusinessweek - Mar 29Bank of America (BAC) Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan told Charlie Rose he could see himself steering the massive bank for the rest of his life. He should be careful what he wishes for. Read »
BofA CEO Did Not Get A Pay Raise – It’s...Forbes - Feb 20The real news is the continued decoupling of large parts of Moynihan’s pay from any kind of long-term performance. Read »
Bank Of America CEO Got A 73% Pay BumpReuters - Feb 19Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) Chief Executive Brian Moynihan's pay increased 73 percent in 2012 from the previous year to $12.1 million, as the bank gave him a bigger package of stock awards. Read »
BofA CEO: Our Customer Service Needs A MakeoverReuters - Jan 29Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) must focus on improving customer service as it moves past its crisis-era problems, CEO Brian Moynihan said in a letter sent to employees, signaling one of his strategies for boosting revenue at... Read »
- Brian Moynihan, Bank of America CEO, on the looming fiscal cliff. Read »
BofA CEO: Fiscal Cliff Could Haunt Us Into 2014CNBC - Dec 4Brian Moynihan said the uncertainty has already hurt business spending for 2013 and said the failure to reach a resolution by year-end presents not only a near-term recession risk, but also the possibility of longer negative... Read »
- Moynihan Apparently Can’t Remember AnythingRolling Stone - Nov 28In this long-awaited interrogation, Moynihan does a full Star Trek special, boldly going where no deponent has ever gone before, breaking out the "I don't recall" line more often and perhaps more ridiculously than was... Read »
- BofA CEO: Fiscal Cliff Needs Short, Long-Term FixBloomberg - Nov 20Brian Moynihan, Bank of America CEO, discusses the impending fiscal cliff in the United States and issues impacting the global economy. Read »
Why We Love To Hate Brian MoynihanMotley Fool - Nov 7Moynihan is often viewed as the next big bank CEO to get sent packing. This may be partly because of the performance of Bank of America stock during his tenure, which has shown less than stellar performance in his near three... Read »
BofA CEO Declares Victory…Businessweek - Oct 23Bank of America Corp., the lender that got a $5 billion boost from Warren Buffett last year, now has the “top capital” among peers and is capable of paying a bigger dividend, said Chief Executive Officer Brian T.... Read »
- BoFA’s Moynihan: Economy Is GrowingBloomberg - Oct 11Bank of America's CEO Brian Moynihan talks about the U.S. housing market and economy. Read »
- Brian Moynihan
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 22 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
- Do Narcissistic CEOs Get Paid More?(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 days ago--