- Bank Of America CEO Brian Moynihan Gets To Keep His...USA Today - Sep 25Bank of America (BAC) CEO Brian Moynihan survived a highly contested election to determine whether he could keep his job as chairman of the board. But some shareholders are already calling for other heads to... Read »
- Bank Of America’s CEO Should Be Out Of A JobFortune - Sep 21Brian Moynihan may still deserve to have one of the top titles at BofA, but not two. For Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan, it’s nearly judgement day. On Tuesday, Bank of America shareholders will vote on whether... Read »
- Calpers, Calstrs Oppose Joint CEO-Chairman Role At...Business Insider - Sep 1Two of America's biggest public pension funds have come together to oppose an amendment of bylaws at Bank of America Corp that would allow Brian Moynihan to continue as both chief executive and chairman of the No. 2 U.S.... Read »
- A labor group is urging Bank of America Corp. shareholders to vote against a bylaw change that allows Brian Moynihan to hold the dual titles of bank CEO and chairman. The activist group CtW Investment Group plans to send... Read »
- Bank Of America Takes Heat For Expanded CEO RoleUSA Today - Aug 3An outspoken banking analyst blasted Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan Monday for asking shareholders to also okay him as the bank's chairman. Moynihan's "track record is mixed," said Mike Mayo, analyst with CLSA, in... Read »
- Bank Of America To Face Ire At Shareholder MeetingUSA Today - May 6It’s about to get uncomfortably warm in Charlotte, N.C., where Bank of America will face irate investors at its annual shareholder meeting. The big question will be over the bank’s decision last year to appoint CEO... Read »
- Bank Of America Cuts CEO Pay By 7%USA Today - Mar 27Bank of America, which barely passed its stress test this year, cut its chief executive officer’s pay by 7% in 2014. BofA CEO Brian Moynihan was paid $13 million in 2014, down from $14 million in 2013, according to a... Read »
- Bank of America Corp. defended its decision last fall to give the chairman title to CEO Brian Moynihan, saying it made the move after careful consideration and he is well suited for the job. In a regulatory filing... Read »
- 9 Successful CEOs That All Played Sports In CollegeBusiness Insider - Feb 18Many of America's most successful CEOs started out in the world of sports before entering and dominating the world of business. See what Jeffrey Immelt, Brian Moynihan, and seven other CEOs were up to as undergrads when... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Brian Moynihan Gets Pay CutWSJ - Feb 18Brian Moynihan got a promotion last year, but he is also taking a pay cut. Mr. Moynihan, chairman and CEO of Bank of America Corp. , is expected to be paid $13 million for 2014, most of it in the form of restricted stock.... Read »
- Moynihan: BofA Cyber Security Unit Has Blank CheckBloomberg - Jan 21Brian Moynihan, chairman and chief executive officer of Bank of America Corp., talks about the bank's spending on cybersecurity and the Swiss National Bank's decision to end the franc's cap against the euro. Speaking with... Read »
- Wall Street’s 10 Biggest Winners Of 2014Forbes - Dec 16With U.S. stocks and bonds rising ever higher, 2014 was a pretty good year on Wall Street. But for many big financial players it was not as great a year as you might expect. The good: After being in the doldrums for years,... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO: Mobile Payments A Big Win For...Bloomberg - Oct 29Brian Moynihan, chairman and chief executive officer at Bank of America, speaks with Erik Schatzker about mobile payments and why customers, not corporations, will benefit most from the move. He speaks on “Market Makers.” Read »
- Why Bank Of America’s CEO’s Promotion Is Bad NewsFortune - Oct 3On Wednesday, Bank of America announced that its CEO Brian Moynihan was going to take on the title of chairman of the bank as well. The current chairman, Chad Holliday, is going to stay on the board but in a reduced... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Named ChairmanBloomberg - Oct 2Bank of America Corp. (BAC) elected Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan as chairman of the board, succeeding Charles “Chad” Holliday, who will remain as a director. Jack Bovender, 69, who joined the board in... Read »
- Brian Moynihan
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.