- 9 Successful CEOs That All Played Sports In CollegeBusiness Insider - Feb 18Many of America's most successful CEOs started out in the world of sports before entering and dominating the world of business. See what Jeffrey Immelt, Brian Moynihan, and seven other CEOs were up to as undergrads when... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Brian Moynihan Gets Pay CutWSJ - Feb 18Brian Moynihan got a promotion last year, but he is also taking a pay cut. Mr. Moynihan, chairman and CEO of Bank of America Corp. , is expected to be paid $13 million for 2014, most of it in the form of restricted stock.... Read »
- Moynihan: BofA Cyber Security Unit Has Blank CheckBloomberg - Jan 21Brian Moynihan, chairman and chief executive officer of Bank of America Corp., talks about the bank's spending on cybersecurity and the Swiss National Bank's decision to end the franc's cap against the euro. Speaking with... Read »
- Wall Street’s 10 Biggest Winners Of 2014Forbes - Dec 16With U.S. stocks and bonds rising ever higher, 2014 was a pretty good year on Wall Street. But for many big financial players it was not as great a year as you might expect. The good: After being in the doldrums for years,... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO: Mobile Payments A Big Win For...Bloomberg - Oct 29Brian Moynihan, chairman and chief executive officer at Bank of America, speaks with Erik Schatzker about mobile payments and why customers, not corporations, will benefit most from the move. He speaks on “Market Makers.” Read »
- Why Bank Of America’s CEO’s Promotion Is Bad NewsFortune - Oct 3On Wednesday, Bank of America announced that its CEO Brian Moynihan was going to take on the title of chairman of the bank as well. The current chairman, Chad Holliday, is going to stay on the board but in a reduced... Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Named ChairmanBloomberg - Oct 2Bank of America Corp. (BAC) elected Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan as chairman of the board, succeeding Charles “Chad” Holliday, who will remain as a director. Jack Bovender, 69, who joined the board in... Read »
- The Most Underrated CEO In AmericaFortune - Aug 27Brian Moynihan is on the verge of turning the once-crippled Bank of America into one of the nation’s most profitable companies. Read »
- Bank Of America CEO Gets 17% Pay BumpFortune - Feb 20CEO Brian Moynihan received about $12.5 million in stock grants, according to a regulatory form released Wednesday. He made $1.5 million as a base salary and did not receive a cash bonus. Read »
- Buffett Thanks BofA CEO For $5.3 Billion ProfitCNBC - Aug 19The CEO of Bank of America and billionaire investor Warren Buffett met for dinner... Read »
Bank Of America’s Profits Up 63% Thanks To CEOForbes - Jul 17A large surge in quarterly profit for Bank of America is the latest indicator that the bank is reaping the benefits of CEO Brian Moynihan’s efforts to trim costs and keep the company’s comeback alive. Read »
For Bank Of America, CEO Greed Would Be GoodNYT - Apr 18About half of Bank of America's CEO Brian T. Moynihan's pay is now tied to hitting specific targets for average return on assets and tangible book value by 2015. Read »
Brian Moynihan Wants To Be CEO…For LifeBusinessweek - Mar 29Bank of America (BAC) Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan told Charlie Rose he could see himself steering the massive bank for the rest of his life. He should be careful what he wishes for. Read »
BofA CEO Did Not Get A Pay Raise – It’s...Forbes - Feb 20The real news is the continued decoupling of large parts of Moynihan’s pay from any kind of long-term performance. Read »
Bank Of America CEO Got A 73% Pay BumpReuters - Feb 19Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) Chief Executive Brian Moynihan's pay increased 73 percent in 2012 from the previous year to $12.1 million, as the bank gave him a bigger package of stock awards. Read »
Brian Moynihan Videos
- 6 days ago--
- 5 Companies That Do Less, Better(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 5 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.