- Warren Buffett Singlehandedly Undermined Democrats’...Business Insider - Aug 27By providing $3 billion in financing to aid Burger King's acquisition of the coffee and donut chain Tim Hortons, Warren Buffett has complicated the Democratic argument against the practice known as tax inversion. Read »
- Warren Buffett, Burger King And The Big Money Behind...Forbes - Aug 26Warren Buffet’s decision to finance Burger King’s inversion transaction, first reported by The Wall Street Journal, is just the latest example of a prominent billionaire investor backing such a deal. Read »
- Burger King’s 33-Year-Old CEO Has Been Cutting...Business Insider - Aug 25Burger King is in talks to buy Canadian coffee and donut chain Tim Hortons, and shares are going crazy. Read »
- The 33-Year-Old CEO Who Is Running Burger KingBusinessweek - Jul 25Last summer a trim guy with wavy brown hair, high cheekbones, and a broad smile could be found making Whoppers, working the drive-through window, and scrubbing bathrooms at a Burger King in Miami. His name was Daniel... Read »
When And Why CEOs Get A Second ChanceFortune - Apr 15Companies can talk about CEO succession planning all they want, but in times of turmoil, it's all about seeking refuge in familiar people. Read »
- Burger King CEO Heads To HeinzWSJ - Apr 12Bernardo Hees, the 43-year-old Burger King CEO, will leave to take the helm of Heinz once the acquisition of the ketchup maker by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital is complete. Read »
Burger King CEO To Take Over HeinzLA Times - Apr 11Burger King CEO Bernardo Hees will take the top job at Heinz following its acquisition by investment firm 3G Capital and Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Read »
The Biggest PR Disasters Of 2012Business Insider - Dec 3From corporate social fails to "pink slime" scandals to Apple launching a widely hated mapping feature, 2012 was filled with epic PR disasters. Read »
Burger King Is Back In The Public MarketsNew York Times - Jun 20The fast-food chain — now officially known as Burger King Worldwide — has claimed the ticker symbol “BKW” on the New York Stock Exchange. Read »
How Burger King Became A Total Train WreckBusiness Insider - Apr 16Coupled with the recession and the growing success of McDonald's and Wendy's, Burger King couldn't be in more trouble. Read »
Burger King CEO Taking It Public – AgainLA Times - Apr 4The King wants his crown back: Fast-food chain Burger King is continuing its power grab by planning to go public – again. Read »
Wendy Overthrows The Burger KingWall Street Journal - Dec 21Burger King, the perennial No. 2 in the burger wars, is about to be beaten out by a pigtailed girl. Wendy's Co. is poised to pass Burger King Holdings Inc. in U.S. sales, trailing only industry behemoth McDonald's Corp.,... Read »
Burger King CEO: British Women Are UglyDaily News - Mar 14CEO of Burger King slammed after calling British women ugly, saying U.K. food is 'terrible' Read »
- Burger King
- 8 Productivity Hacks For CEOs(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.