Carlos Slim Reaping Rewards From NY Times LoanBloomberg - Jan 21Billionaire Carlos Slim is poised to double his money after investing $250 million in a 2009 lending agreement with the New York Times, showing how dearly the newspaper’s owners paid for his help. Read »
Carlos Slim Found Oil In Venezuela…Forbes - Jul 12Tabasco Oil Company, owned by Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim, reported finding oil in Colombia and announced that it will soon begin testing to confirm the production level of the well. Read »
- Shazam CEO On Carlos Slim Investment…Bloomberg - Jul 10Rich Riley, chief executive officer of Shazam Entertainment Ltd., discusses billionaire Carlos Slim's $40 million investment in the company and the outlook for expansion beyond its song-recognition software. Read »
Carlos Slim Puts $40 Million Into Shazam…Forbes - Jul 8The world’s richest man is putting his money where your smartphone’s mic is, with a $40 million investment in music-recognition app Shazam. Read »
Billionaire Carlos Slim: Why 60 Is The New 30Entrepreneur - Jun 19Billionaire Carlos Slim, age 73, says workers -- those in developed economies, anyway -- are at their prime in their 60s. Read »
Carlos Slim: New Telecom Regulations? No ProblemCNBC - Jun 11In his first extensive interview since the passage of a new telecom law in Mexico, multi-billionaire Carlos Slim told CNBC he does not think the legislation will hurt the profitability of America Movil. Read »
- Bill Gates Reclaims World’s Richest TitleBloomberg - May 17Bill Gates is the richest man alive again. He recaptured the title from Mexican investor Carlos Slim yesterday, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Read »
- Carlos Slim Donates $100 Million To Fight PolioForbes - Apr 29Carlos Slim announced his foundation will donate $100 million to the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, a Bill Gates-backed effort to eliminate polio. Read »
Carlos Slim Cited For Profiting From Phones For PoorBloomberg - Apr 25Congressional Republicans want to rein in a $2.2 billion U.S. mobile-phone subsidy for the poor, saying it’s riddled with fraud and benefits the world’s richest man, Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim. Read »
- 8 Penny-Pinching CEOsCEO.com - Mar 27According to Bankrate.com, 86 percent of people who splurge on luxury toys like jets and jewelry are actually non-millionaires trying to look the part. Sure, some billionaires fork out cash for enormous yachts and flashy... Read »
Bill Gates Is Really Gaining On Slim FastForbes - Mar 19The gap between Carlos Slim and number two Bill Gates has shrunk from $6 billion a month ago, when the billionaire ranks were published, to approximately half a billion. Read »
Bill Gates Is Gaining On Slim FastBusinessweek - Mar 8The gap between Carlos Slim and Bill Gates for the wealthiest man in the world is narrowing. Read »
- These Are The Richest People On The PlanetForbes - Mar 4The names, numbers and stories behind the 1,426 people who control the global economy. Read »
- Is Carlos Slim Still The World’s Richest Man?Bloomberg - Mar 4A report on the possibility of billionaire Carlos Slim losing his spot as the world's richest man. Read »
Can Carlos Slim Save Acapulco?Forbes - Feb 13Slim hopes to project the better face of a place that once was the golden destination of the rich and famous. Read »
- Carlos Slim
- 5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 20 hours ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.