- Hillary Clinton Misuses Stat On CEO PayHuffPo - May 21Hillary Clinton said the “average American CEO” makes 300 times more than the typical worker, but she was referring to a study that looked at pay disparity between CEOs and average workers only at the top 350 companies... Read »
- CEO Pay Was Up Yet Again Last YearQuartz - May 19CEO pay has been on the rise for years, and 2014 was no exception, particularly for CEOs in media, technology, and the pharmaceutical industry. Median pay among the top 200 highest paid CEOs of public US companies was $17.6... Read »
- Cisco Tops Profit Estimates On Crest Of CEO TransitionBloomberg - May 13Cisco Systems Inc. beat analysts’ estimates for fiscal third-quarter profit, a sign of stability as Chief Executive Officer John Chambers prepares to hand the reins to Chuck Robbins. Read »
- The Average CEO Now Makes More In A Day Than The...Mashable - May 13Chief executives of S&P 500 companies averaged $13.5 million in pay in 2014, or 373 times as much as the $36,000 salary earned by the average "technical and nonsupervisory worker" during the same time period, according to... Read »
- America’s Highest Paid Female CEOs (Infographic)Forbes - May 4According to a USA TODAY analysis of data from S&P Capital IQ and Bespoke Investment Group, Marissa Mayer is America’s best-paid female chief executive. The Yahoo YHOO -0.82% boss ranks seventh in terms of overall CEO pay,... Read »
- Aramark CEO Tops U.S. Executives With $800,000 Plane...Bloomberg - Apr 23Aramark, the biggest provider of food and beer at U.S. arenas, spent almost $800,000 last year flying around Chief Executive Officer Eric Foss, the largest amount for that benefit among the country’s 100 top-paid... Read »
- Raises For CEOs In Washington Are Among The Highest...Washington Post - Apr 16CEOs in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area have been getting some big raises. New data from ISS Corporate Solutions, a subsidiary of proxy adviser Institutional Shareholder Services that provides research to... Read »
- Maximum Wage: How Much CEOs Earn An HourUSA Today - Apr 7Getting paid $10-an-hour is a welcome lift for Walmart (WMT) and McDonald’s (MCD) workers. But compare that with what the average restaurant and retail CEOs earn. The 13 CEOs of a group of well-known retailers and... Read »
- “Unquestionable Greed”: The Startup CEO Who Stole...Ars Technica - Apr 2He'll serve prison time, but ex-Motionloft CEO Jon Mills got Mark Cuban to invest. Read »
- This Ex-CEO Quit His Million-Dollar Lifestyle To...NY Post - Apr 2In March, Google chief financial officer Patrick Pichette made headlines when he announced he was retiring to spend more time with his family. The news came as a surprise to most, but not to former tech CEO Bill Bumbernick,... Read »
- When CEOs Get A Pay Raise: Is There Any Rhyme Or...Fortune - Mar 25If you want to understand what’s really happening to CEO pay, you need to dig deeper than the headline figures. But even that doesn’t always explain the vagaries of executive compensation. Read »
- How To Fix The CEO Pay ProblemHuffPo - Mar 12We’re doing CEO pay wrong. Incentive pay -- compensation based on verifiable performance measures like stock price -- is on the rise. It’s supposed to help align executives’ interests with those of shareholders.... Read »
- Last week, we learned that Timothy D. Cook, Apple’s chief executive, was paid $9.2 million for 2014. Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase made $20 million. The Starbucks chief Howard Schultz took home $21.5 million. And Viacom... Read »
- CEO Pension Benefits: Bigger Than The Pay Advantage?Business Week - Jan 9For many new retirees, the biggest worry isn’t about how they’ll keep themselves busy after years of the 9-to-5 grind. It’s whether they’ll have enough money to get by during their golden years. Not so for Gregg... Read »
- How Boards Can Rein In CEO PayHBR - Dec 2The wolves are out and circling on the question of CEO pay, since more and more executives are walking away with their pockets lined while their organizations flounder. Take, for example, Tom Albanese, who stepped down as... Read »
- CEO Pay
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- Abandon False Hope(CEO.com)2 weeks ago--
- 2 weeks ago--