- These 7 Companies Spent More On CEO Pay Than Federal...Fortune - Nov 20Seven of the country’s 30 largest corporations doled out more to their chief executives last year than to Uncle Sam. These seven firms reported more than $74 billion in profits last year and received a combined total of... Read »
- More Transparency, More Pay For CEOsNYT - Nov 11“It’s very seldom that publishing compensation accomplishes much for the shareholders. No C.E.O. looks at a proxy statement and comes away saying, ‘I should be paid less.’ ” Warren Buffett made that contrarian... Read »
- Why Do American CEOs Make Twice As Much As German...Fortune - Nov 4Seeing chief executives like Microsoft’s Satya Nadella make $84 million a year has become so commonplace in the U.S that it’s easy to glaze over and ignore it altogether. That’s especially the case for those approving... Read »
- The next big step in China’s anticorruption drive will hit executive suites hard. Read »
- Meet The Wealthiest Person In Every US StateBusiness Insider - Oct 16Bill Gates, Christy Walton, Harold Hamm, and Warren Buffett all made this year's list. Read »
- Should We Cap Pay Now That A CEO Earns 120 Times The...Forbes - Oct 13I, of course, being a free marketeer, would reject the idea that there should be maximum wages: just as I do that there should be minimum ones. But over and above then ideological objection there’s something that the... Read »
- About That CEO/Employee Pay GapWSJ - Oct 13Meanwhile, the AFL-CIO and its aligned think tanks have made hay of the huge difference between the pay of CEOs and employees. Read »
- Rupert Murdoch Took A Pay Cut…Or Did He?Fortune - Oct 6The News Corp demerger was supposed to unlock value for shareholders. But the changes seem to have also unlocked a good deal of cash for Rupert Murdoch. Read »
- Rumblings of discontent about executive wages, the 1%, and wealth gaps know no borders. And neither does fierce debate about income inequality in general. But until now, it’s been relatively unclear how much people think... Read »
- America’s Highest-Paid Female CEO Was Born A ManNY Post - Sep 8Martine Rothblatt, 59 — who founded the $5 billion pharmaceutical firm United Therapeutics and also co-founded Sirius — had sex reassignment surgery in 1994. Read »
- 17 Facts About Warren Buffett And His Wealth That...Yahoo - Aug 29Warren Buffett has been incredibly successful, and he's extremely wealthy. Warren Buffett's wealth jumped by around $12.7 billion in 2013 alone. But how much is $12.7 billion anyway? Read »
- Former Kroger CEO Calls Executive Pay ‘Extreme’Think Progress - Aug 27David Dillon, the former CEO of the supermarket chain Kroger, told the audience of an Aspen Ideas festival that his pay in his last year on the job, which clocked in at nearly $13 million, “even seems ludicrous to me.” Read »
- How Obamacare Can End Bloated CEO PayFortune - Aug 27A section of President Obama’s signature health care reform law closes the ‘performance pay’ loophole for health insurance companies. Now it’s time to apply this across corporate America. Read »
- RadioShack, Nabors Stick With CEO Pay Despite...WSJ - Aug 26Meet the renegades of executive pay: two dozen companies, including Oracle Corp., RadioShack Corp. and Nabors Industries Ltd., that keep giving top officers sky-high pay packages and luxury perks despite shareholder ire. Read »
- It’s A Good Time To Be A CEO. Everyone Else? Not So...Fast Company - Jul 22So here’s something to make you cry in your coffee: If you think CEO salaries seem out of step with the wages of the employees who work for them, you’re right. They’re way out of step. Even worse? They may have nothing... Read »
- CEO Pay
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 2 days ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--