- It’s A Good Time To Be A CEO. Everyone Else? Not So...Fast Company - Jul 22So here’s something to make you cry in your coffee: If you think CEO salaries seem out of step with the wages of the employees who work for them, you’re right. They’re way out of step. Even worse? They may have nothing... Read »
- Narcissistic CEOs Get Paid The MostForbes - Jul 9M. Wilson, an executive at enterprise software maker Oracle, once said of his CEO Larry Ellison, “The difference between God and Larry Ellison: God doesn’t think he’s Larry Ellison.” Read »
- Are CEOs Paid Too Much?CEO.com - Jun 11It’s good to be a CEO in 2014. New reports reveal that the median CEO pay crossed $10 million in 2013, propelling the number into eight figures. In fact, last year was the first year CEO pay rose after a long dip during... Read »
- Median CEO Pay Over $10 MillionABC News - May 27Propelled by a soaring stock market, the median pay package for a CEO rose above eight figures for the first time last year. The head of a typical large public company earned a record $10.5 million, an increase of 8.8... Read »
- Target’s Ousted CEO Pay Too HighUSA Today - May 19Bowing to shareholder complaints that Target CEO Gregg Steinhafel's pay was too high, Target's board of directors slashed his 2013 compensation by 37% and said the since-fired executive will have to pay back more than $5.4... Read »
- CVS Has Largest CEO-To-Worker Pay Disparity Among Top...Fortune - May 16You would have to combine the wages of more than 400 CVS Caremark employees to match the salary of the company's CEO, Larry Merlo. CVS has the greatest disparity between CEO pay and the median wage of its employees among the... Read »
- Sony’s CEO Taking A 50% Pay CutIGN - May 13Ex-PlayStation chief and current CEO and President of Sony – Kaz Hirai – is preparing to take a 50 percent pay cut while declining his annual bonus, according to The Wall Street Journal. Other unnamed high-level Sony... Read »
- Coke Under Fire For Exorbitant Executive PayFortune - May 12Over the past three years, Alexis Herman, a Coca-Cola director and a member of the drink company's executive compensation committee, has received $2.9 million for her board work. Not all of it's from Coke. Herman is also on... Read »
- Chipotle’s CEOs Made A Baffling Amount Of Money...Business Insider - May 6Chipotle's business is booming, and the burrito chain's co-CEOs are being paid handsomely for it. Steve Ells and Monty Moran made a combined $58 million last year, according to James Covert at The New York Post. Read »
- The 10 Highest-Paid Hotel CEOsBusiness Insider - May 2Perhaps for Steve Wynn’s next Wynn Resorts’ commercial he’ll begin with his trademark, “Hello, I’m Steve Wynn,” and then add, “I made $19.6 million in total compensation in 2013 as chairman and CEO of Wynn... Read »
- Top-Paid U.S. CEO Emerges With $142M Pay PackageBloomberg - Apr 30Cheniere Energy (LNG) Inc.’s Charif Souki emerged as the highest paid U.S. executive in 2013, receiving $142 million and beating Gamco Investors (GBL) Inc.’s Mario Gabelli and Och-Ziff Capital (OZM) Management Group’s... Read »
- LinkedIn CEO Cashes In $179 millionUSA Today - Apr 29CEO Jeffrey Weiner gained nearly $180 million, including $169.8 million from stock options and $9.4 million from vested shares. Weiner also received compensation valued at about $49 million, the business-networking website... Read »
- How Is CEO Compensation Determined? It’s ComplicatedFox Business - Apr 23CEOs of S&P 500 companies earned an average of $9.6 million a year in 2011. But what exactly did they do to warrant such hefty paychecks? The answer to that question is the subject of a new study that explores the connection... Read »
- It’s Time To Rein In Grossly Overpaid CEOsAljazeera America - Apr 21Last week The New York Times ran an article on the pay of top corporate executives in 2013. It reported that the CEOs of major U.S. corporations continue to do quite well. At the top of the charts we find Oracle chief... Read »
- 8 CEOs Who Took A Pay Cut In 2013Fortune - Apr 15Median CEO pay inched up 9% in 2013 to $13.9 million. But not everyone got a bump last year. Here are eight CEOs who missed out. Read »
- CEO Pay
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 4 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--