- Coca-Cola CEO: We Are Getting Our Momentum BackCNBC - Apr 15Muhtar Kent, chairman & CEO of Coca-Cola, discusses his company's quarterly results. We are improving in key markets like China and Brazil, says Kent. Read »
- Coca Cola CEO: Global Youth EmploymentCNBC - Jan 23Muhtar Kent, Chairman CEO of Coca-Cola, discusses how the World Economic Forum is partnering with "young global shapers" to put a spotlight on "how business can play a leading role" in creating value for young, unemployed... Read »
Coca-Cola CEO: Why Water Keeps Me Up At NightLinkedIn - Oct 3I would venture that almost everyone reading this post takes for granted their access to safe, clean drinking water. Let’s be honest: most of us don’t think twice about it. Read »
Apple Dethrones Coca-Cola As Most Valuable BrandVentureBeat - Sep 30According to the latest “Best Global Brands” report from branding consultancy Interbrand, Apple is officially the world’s most valuable brand. Read »
- Coca-Cola CEO Says US Is ‘Great Growth...Bloomberg - Sep 25Muhtar Kent, chief executive officer of Coca-Cola Co., talks about Coca-Cola's partnership in an initiative to provide safe drinking water in emerging markets, beverage sales in the U.S. and obesity. Read »
Honest Tea CEO Is Expanding The CompanyWashington Post - Sep 4So what’s Seth Goldman, co-founder of Honest Tea and Bethesda dad, been doing since he sold his organic beverage company to Coca-Cola for a fortune two years ago? Read »
- Coca-Cola CEO: Myanmar Plant Opening Great MomentBloomberg - Jun 5Coca-Cola Co. Chief Executive Officer Muhtar Kent talks about opening a bottling plant in Myanmar. Read »
Buffett Steals The Show From Coke CEOBusinessweek - Apr 26The billionaire investor showed up at the soda maker’s annual meeting yesterday to help sell the company’s message to shareholders in an on-stage interview with Chief Executive Officer Muhtar Kent. The surprise... Read »
- Women Leaders Integral To Cola-Cola, CEO Kent SaysBloomberg - Mar 20Muhtar Kent, chief executive officer of Coca-Cola Co., talks about the company's Global Women's Initiative program, U.S. immigration policy and the company's investment plans and growth strategy. Read »
CEOs Should Stop Giving Earnings GuidanceBusinessweek - Jan 3Chief executive officers and directors should make a New Year’s resolution to stop providing earnings guidance, abandoning the practice forever. If they don’t, regulators should resolve to do it for them. Read »
The 13 Companies Everyone Wants To Work For24/7 Wall St. - Nov 7The World’s Most Attractive Employers 2012 report, produced by employer branding firm Universum, asked tens of thousands of business students from the 12 largest economies in the world to identify where they would like... Read »
Coca-Cola CEO Throwing $300 Million At VietnamVIR - Oct 29The Coca-Cola Company yesterday announced a new system investment of $300 million over the next three years in Vietnam to further capture growth opportunities in one of the world’s major emerging consumer markets. Read »
Here Are The Top 100 Brands In 2012Interbrand - Oct 3Coca-cola beat Apple! Read »
Coca-Cola Might Be Testing Out New CEOs…LA Times - Jul 31Coca-Cola Co. is streamlining its business and raising the profiles of two key executives, a move that could better position them to eventually succeed Chief Executive Muhtar Kent. Read »
- How Coke Benefits From The OlympicsFortune - Jul 31CEO Muhtar Kent says Coca-Cola uses platforms like the Olympics to connect to consumers through positive experiences. Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.