- Is There A Fair Way To Pay CEOs?Fast Company - May 7When CEO paychecks are determined by performance, it sounds like a fair method of compensation. That way, head honchos at major companies aren’t raking in millions unless they’re doing a good job … right? While this... Read »
- How To Attract And Hire Outstanding TalentForbes - May 2If talent is everything, that leads to an obvious question: how do you attract the best talent? You could offer to pay them what they are worth – or a bit more – but most companies do not have unlimited funds to pour... Read »
- Even At The Top Of Wall Street, Women Make LessFortune - Apr 25In finance, the pay gap between men and women goes all the way up to the C-suite. Last year, the highest ranking women executives working at the U.S.'s largest banks were paid an average of $5.6 million, including salary,... Read »
- 5 Steps For Retaining Your Rock Star EmployeesInc - Apr 24By the time you try to give them raises, they're already out the door. If you want to retain your best people, you need to start much sooner. Read »
- How Out of Whack Is CEO Pay?Bloomberg - Feb 27Feinberg Rozen Founder Ken Feinberg discusses executive compensation. Read »
- This Is How Founders Should Cut Their PiesCEO.com - Dec 9An entrepreneur has a great idea. He works hard and does what is needed to build a thriving company. Many persons join him in this endeavor. The company would not exist without their combined efforts. The company, and the... Read »
- How Much You Should Pay A Superstar EmployeeCEO.com - Nov 5Forget pay scales; forget industry benchmarks; forget, "I can't afford to pay any employee that much." When an employee is remarkable — and here's how to know if an employee is not just great but remarkable — forget... Read »
The Bonus Every Employee Wants…HBR - Oct 8Ask your employees this: “How would you like to be rewarded for your efforts and performance, in addition to your fixed salary?” They will likely respond by asking for a cash reward in the form of a raise or bonus. Read »
CEO Pay In 1 Hour = Employee Pay In 1 MonthBusiness Insider - Apr 10It's no wonder that so many average employees in America think that they're getting the shaft. Because they are. Read »
The Key To Trader Joe’s Success Is Not HummusFast Company - Mar 27Holy crap, employees are humans! And they like money! Read »
Eric Schmidt Scores $6 Million BonusGuardian - Mar 12Bonus awarded for year in which company reported record revenues of $50bn but came under fire for UK tax arrangements. Read »
Is CEO Pay An Argument Worth Having?Chief Executive - Mar 8Shareholders should be less alarmed by the demand for aggregate wage increases than ever before because salaries are less relevant to their business than ever before. Read »
Costco CEO: Raise The Minimum WageHuffington Post - Mar 7President Barack Obama wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $9 per hour. And the CEO of one of America's largest retailers says such a move would be good for workers and businesses alike. In fact, he says raise it even... Read »
Even Switzerland Is Livid About Executive PayoutsTime - Feb 22The anger over excessive executive pay has finally spilled over to affluent Switzerland, more than a year after igniting the Occupy Wall Street movement in the U.S. Read »
Largest Gender Pay Gap In 7 Years…Huffington Post - Feb 15Women have made huge strides in the workplace but still are falling short when it comes to pay. Read »
- 10 Habits Of Ultra-Likable Leaders(Entrepreneur)5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 22 hours ago--
- The Four Posts Of Leadership: Your Personal Style Is Crucial(Switch & Shift)5 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.