- 3 Productivity Hacks From A Startup CEOForbes - Mar 13Focus. Do not multitask. Do fewer things. 1. Do fewer things. The biggest mistake most CEOs make is that they try to do too much. The real winners are the ones that do fewer things … but do them great. Of course,... Read »
- CEOs Share How To Take A Startup To The Next LevelEntrepreneur - Mar 6The road from startup to market leader is a tremendously challenging one. Startups that manage to get their feet on the ground have a long way to go before they become a top player in an industry. I spoke with the CEOs of... Read »
- Why Startups Need Leaders, Not BossesEntrepreneur - Feb 26There’s no place where strong leadership is needed more than in a hectic startup environment in which the odds are most stacked against you, and Herculean efforts to gain and maintain traction are required daily, not... Read »
- 4 Steps To Improve Quality At Your BusinessEntrepreneur - Feb 25The business world is full of quality experts and quality programs, but for most small to midsize businesses, an extensive quality program utilizing higher-level mathematics is not going to be the best solution. Rather,... Read »
- Four Leadership Traits To Win Big In Business TodayHuffPo - Feb 17In today's extraordinarily dynamic business climate, organizations are facing the need to meet many new and novel challenges. The shelf life of successful strategies, brands and products is constantly diminishing, requiring... Read »
- 6 Ways Startup Founders Or CEOs Can Stay AccountableEntrepreneur - Jan 29If you head a startup company as a founder or CEO, having the total freedom to execute as you see fit may be part of what motivated you to take the position in the first place. But freedom shouldn’t be mistaken for a... Read »
- Founders Share 15 Pieces Of Advice For First-Time...Business Insider - Aug 28Startup CEOs are faced with the challenge of developing a business from the ground up, growing as they compete with established brands. About three out of four startups fail, and 90% of those in the tech industry don't... Read »
- Lead From The Top: 5 Core Responsibilities Of A CEOEntrepreneur - May 1CEOs have five key responsibilities, no matter the company's size, industry or geography. Only the chief executive -- who has a holistic view of the firm -- can take on these duties: Read »
3 Unexpected Takeaways From SXSWInc - Mar 12SXSW Interactive is nothing if not a microcosm of what's happening on a mass scale in the rest of the country. In terms of fundamental business practices, key shifts in major markets, and overall trends affecting everything... Read »
- Flickr Cofounder Launches Geo-Tagging App FinderyMashable - Mar 7Findery, a location-based social network created by Flickr cofounder Caterina Fake, rolled out its long-awaited iOS app Thursday. Findery takes a hyperlocal approach to social discovery. Users pin notes, which can be public... Read »
Avoid These Off-Site Work Party MistakesEntrepreneur - Dec 3For startup businesses with a lot on their holiday plates, throwing an office party can be the thing that causes everything to slide into their laps. Read »
Why ‘No’ Should Be An...Forbes - Jun 10Sorry might be the hardest word – at least according to Elton John – but no runs a close second. When you’re starting out as a fledgling entrepreneur, no can seem downright impossible. Read »
10 Questions To Ask When Designing Your OfficeEntrepreneur - Jun 10The work environment is evolving at many companies these days, resulting in the need for new office design. Read »
8 Lessons Entrepreneurs Give Their Younger SelvesFast Company - May 22Many of today’s success stories learned lessons later in life that they wished they had known as they were beginning their careers. These 8 share the advice they wish they had gotten in their early twenties. Read »
The Pros And Cons Of Franchising Your BusinessEntrepreneur - May 7Entrepreneurs who have developed a successful business often wonder if they should franchise as a way to expand their operations. Like any business model, franchising has its benefits and drawbacks. Read »
- Entrepreneurial CEO
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.