- I’m the CEO of a tech startup. For the past year, I’ve been managing a growing team, developing a product, raising funds and dealing with the ups and downs on a daily basis. Just usual CEO work, basically. I also happen... Read »
- How Tomorrow’s CEOs Will Differ From Today’sChief Executive - Jul 15Although women’s overall share of this year’s incoming class of CEOs is small, the “2013 Chief Executive Study” by Strategy& shows that more women are rising through the ranks to the CEO position than did five years... Read »
- What I Learned In My First Year As A Female Startup...Huffington Post - Apr 16If a reporter asks me why it sucks to be a female CEO, I can come up with hundreds of reasons. On the other hand, if I am asked to argue why it's awesome to be a female CEO, I can also do that pretty well. So here is my take... Read »
More Women Execs…But Not Chief ExecsHuffington Post - Feb 11Women are making headway in the ranks of America’s biggest companies, but they’re still having trouble getting the top job. Read »
11 Women Who Started Amazing CompaniesForbes - Feb 8Gracing Forbes list of America’s Most Promising Companies are eleven female founders and CEOs. These ladies have created some of the fastest-growing private businesses in the U.S. Read »
Female CEOs Of Big Companies Are Struggling24/7 Wall St. - Dec 7The stock prices of the majority of large public companies led by female CEOs have underperformed the S&P 500 so far this year, in some cases by a great deal. Read »
- What Women Know About Leadership That Men Don’tCEO.com - Nov 1No single challenge has been greater for me as a leader than learning how to take better care of the people I lead, and to create a safe, supportive space in which they can thrive. Like most men I know, I grew up with very... Read »
- Carol Bartz: Lessons From The Board RoomAll Things Digital - Oct 9Carol Bartz, that is. The former CEO of Yahoo, who was ousted in 2011 from that job, was interviewed by Pattie Sellers at the recent Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit. Read »
The New Class Of Female CEOsForbes - Aug 22Each trekked a different path to the top job (they talks about variations of hard work, mentors, confidence) but collectively they showcase how women are now, finally, making the C-Suite. Read »
- Alan Murray talks with Jack and Suzy Welch at the Women in the Economy conference about what steps need to be taken to eliminate the cultural biases against women advancing in business. Read »
- Carol Bartz Relates Her Time, Conflicts at YahooWSJ.com - May 2Carol Bartz sits down with WSJ's Alan Murray and discusses her time as chief executive of Yahoo, her conflicts with the company's board and how best to communicate in business. Read »
- Why More Women Aren’t In Corporate Power SeatsWSJ.com - May 2FINS reporter Julie Steinberg makes a stop on Mean Street to point out why the number of women in business who hold positions of power is so low. Read »
- More Women Are Primed to Land CEO RolesWSJ.com - May 1Women are starting to win more spots in executive suites. A look at 10 female executives of Fortune 1000 companies who could run one of those firms within five years. Read »
- Masters Controversy Won’t Deter IBM ChiefWSJ.com - Apr 6IBM CEO Virginia Rometty is expected to attend the Masters at Augusta National Golf Club, which could bring more attention to the controversy swirling over the all-male golf club. Read »
IBM’s New CEO Earning Less Than Her Peers…Business Insider - Feb 7When new IBM CEO Virginia "Ginni” Rometty became CEO this year, she doubled her salary -- but she's still getting a pittance compared to other CEOs of major tech companies. Read »
Female CEOs Videos
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
Business Insider (6:23)
Business Insider (5:48)