- Building A Board: Female Founders And CEOs WantedEntrepreneur - May 6Filling board seats for a fast-growing business can be an exciting endeavor. The process itself, done correctly, can be amazingly rewarding and a boon for any company. Working through discovery and creating your company... Read »
- America’s Highest Paid Female CEOs (Infographic)Forbes - May 4According to a USA TODAY analysis of data from S&P Capital IQ and Bespoke Investment Group, Marissa Mayer is America’s best-paid female chief executive. The Yahoo YHOO -0.82% boss ranks seventh in terms of overall CEO pay,... Read »
- Why Female CEOs Are Staying Quiet On Activist...Fortune - Feb 12Do activist investors really see women CEOs as easier targets? That’s the question that media pundits and experts alike are abuzz with as six prominent female CEOs fend off bids from aggressive activist investors. Most... Read »
- Why So Few Women Are CEOs (In 5 Charts)Fortune - Jan 14It’s not news that the percentage of women taking over the C-Suite in America is increasing at a glacial pace. Yet a report out today by Pew Research sheds some new light on exactly why the rate of change has been so... Read »
- Why Businesses Benefit From Having More Women In Top...American Express - Jan 14Women may have gained more respect in the business world in recent decades, but they’re still very underrepresented in the boardroom—and it could be at a detriment to companies' culture. A new report from Catalyst, a... Read »
- Only 11% Of Silicon Valley Executives Are WomenMashable - Jan 5Gender inequality in Silicon Valley is no secret. The tech scene is often criticized for its gender gap in pay — research shows that men with graduate or professional degrees earn 73% more than women with the same... Read »
- It’s Time To Stop Asking CEOs How They...Fortune - Dec 16Susan Wojcicki leads YouTube, a multi-billion dollar Google subsidiary. That perch gives her insight into many things: the future of media, the nature of modern fame, how to manage high-performing employees. But Wojcicki... Read »
- What does it mean for women to have a “voice” in meetings? How can they navigate perceptions around assertiveness, particularly when they are often judged more harshly than men? And is much of the conversation around... Read »
- Growing The Ranks Of Women Execs: 3 Tips For Becoming...HuffPo - Oct 21I'm heartened to see female CEOs in all sorts of organizations -- political, business and not-for-profit -- but women still represent a tiny minority of CEOs worldwide. Just 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEO positions and 5.3... Read »
- The Transformative Leadership Styles Of 3 Top Female...Entrepreneur - Oct 16Each of these “leading ladies” has had to exhibit a specific transformational leadership style to meet the immediate challenges of their respective companies to secure and ensure long-term viability. Read »
- I’m the CEO of a tech startup. For the past year, I’ve been managing a growing team, developing a product, raising funds and dealing with the ups and downs on a daily basis. Just usual CEO work, basically. I also happen... Read »
- How Tomorrow’s CEOs Will Differ From Today’sChief Executive - Jul 15Although women’s overall share of this year’s incoming class of CEOs is small, the “2013 Chief Executive Study” by Strategy& shows that more women are rising through the ranks to the CEO position than did five years... Read »
- What I Learned In My First Year As A Female Startup...Huffington Post - Apr 16If a reporter asks me why it sucks to be a female CEO, I can come up with hundreds of reasons. On the other hand, if I am asked to argue why it's awesome to be a female CEO, I can also do that pretty well. So here is my take... Read »
More Women Execs…But Not Chief ExecsHuffington Post - Feb 11Women are making headway in the ranks of America’s biggest companies, but they’re still having trouble getting the top job. Read »
11 Women Who Started Amazing CompaniesForbes - Feb 8Gracing Forbes list of America’s Most Promising Companies are eleven female founders and CEOs. These ladies have created some of the fastest-growing private businesses in the U.S. Read »
- Female CEOs
- 6 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)6 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.