- It’s Time To Stop Asking CEOs How They...Fortune - Dec 16Susan Wojcicki leads YouTube, a multi-billion dollar Google subsidiary. That perch gives her insight into many things: the future of media, the nature of modern fame, how to manage high-performing employees. But Wojcicki... Read »
- What does it mean for women to have a “voice” in meetings? How can they navigate perceptions around assertiveness, particularly when they are often judged more harshly than men? And is much of the conversation around... Read »
- Growing The Ranks Of Women Execs: 3 Tips For Becoming...HuffPo - Oct 21I'm heartened to see female CEOs in all sorts of organizations -- political, business and not-for-profit -- but women still represent a tiny minority of CEOs worldwide. Just 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEO positions and 5.3... Read »
- The Transformative Leadership Styles Of 3 Top Female...Entrepreneur - Oct 16Each of these “leading ladies” has had to exhibit a specific transformational leadership style to meet the immediate challenges of their respective companies to secure and ensure long-term viability. Read »
- I’m the CEO of a tech startup. For the past year, I’ve been managing a growing team, developing a product, raising funds and dealing with the ups and downs on a daily basis. Just usual CEO work, basically. I also happen... Read »
- How Tomorrow’s CEOs Will Differ From Today’sChief Executive - Jul 15Although women’s overall share of this year’s incoming class of CEOs is small, the “2013 Chief Executive Study” by Strategy& shows that more women are rising through the ranks to the CEO position than did five years... Read »
- What I Learned In My First Year As A Female Startup...Huffington Post - Apr 16If a reporter asks me why it sucks to be a female CEO, I can come up with hundreds of reasons. On the other hand, if I am asked to argue why it's awesome to be a female CEO, I can also do that pretty well. So here is my take... Read »
More Women Execs…But Not Chief ExecsHuffington Post - Feb 11Women are making headway in the ranks of America’s biggest companies, but they’re still having trouble getting the top job. Read »
11 Women Who Started Amazing CompaniesForbes - Feb 8Gracing Forbes list of America’s Most Promising Companies are eleven female founders and CEOs. These ladies have created some of the fastest-growing private businesses in the U.S. Read »
Female CEOs Of Big Companies Are Struggling24/7 Wall St. - Dec 7The stock prices of the majority of large public companies led by female CEOs have underperformed the S&P 500 so far this year, in some cases by a great deal. Read »
- What Women Know About Leadership That Men Don’tCEO.com - Nov 1No single challenge has been greater for me as a leader than learning how to take better care of the people I lead, and to create a safe, supportive space in which they can thrive. Like most men I know, I grew up with very... Read »
- Carol Bartz: Lessons From The Board RoomAll Things Digital - Oct 9Carol Bartz, that is. The former CEO of Yahoo, who was ousted in 2011 from that job, was interviewed by Pattie Sellers at the recent Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit. Read »
The New Class Of Female CEOsForbes - Aug 22Each trekked a different path to the top job (they talks about variations of hard work, mentors, confidence) but collectively they showcase how women are now, finally, making the C-Suite. Read »
- Alan Murray talks with Jack and Suzy Welch at the Women in the Economy conference about what steps need to be taken to eliminate the cultural biases against women advancing in business. Read »
- Carol Bartz Relates Her Time, Conflicts at YahooWSJ.com - May 2Carol Bartz sits down with WSJ's Alan Murray and discusses her time as chief executive of Yahoo, her conflicts with the company's board and how best to communicate in business. Read »
- Female CEOs
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 14 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- When Not To Celebrate Failure(CEO.com)4 days ago--