- What Most Entrepreneurs Don’t Know About FocusInc - Jul 23Any entrepreneur will admit that it's important to focus. The task of the entrepreneur is intense and mentally-demanding. The surefire way to fail is to lose focus. You've got to focus. But focus on what? It's one... Read »
- How To Create A Game Changing ScorecardGreat Leaders Serve - Jul 22Every leader and team should have a scorecard… I tried to convince you of this in my previous post. Today is part one of a post on how you can create a scorecard capable of driving real performance improvement. The... Read »
- The Strengths Movement And Work In AmericaFox Business - Mar 11In America there has been a long held cultural belief that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to as long as you work hard enough. In other words, success is purely a function of effort. The fundamental flaw in... Read »
- 3 Steps To Regaining Your FocusFast Company - Jan 26It’s 9 a.m. on a Thursday. Your inbox has 61 unread messages, you have three meetings before 1 p.m.—not to mention a report due tomorrow. You’re feeling overwhelmed, distracted, restless, and unable to... Read »
- 5 Ways To Stay Focused At WorkTime - Jan 15As the owner and CEO of a successful business, I’m constantly pulled in many directions. Our salespeople need information, a client calls with an issue or I’m due downtown for an industry meeting. To keep on top of it... Read »
- 5 Ways To Sustain A Long-Term Career FocusEntrepreneur - Jan 7You've heard the analogy: Life is a marathon, not a sprint. But I believe life is more about consistent, long-term focus. It is about making the decision to run a marathon and then preparing, running, recovering and... Read »
- 6 Tips To Stay Productive During The HolidaysFast Company - Dec 12Between office festivities and get-togethers with family and friends—not to mention holiday travel plans and the financial crunch that often occurs around this time of year—plenty of things may distract you from work... Read »
- The New Habit Challenge: Take Daily Walking Breaks To...Fast Company - Aug 22Research published in Diabetologia medical journal shows that the average adult spends 50% to 70% of his time sitting. Today we live in a world where most working professionals suffer from what the scientific community calls... Read »
- 4 Tell Tale Signs You’ve Let Your Focus SlipFast Company - May 5We've heard where we need to add to our lives--sleep, time, discipline--but the bad habits in our paths make forming better ones even harder. Inspired by Life Hack's"10 habits of highly unfocused people," these personality... Read »
Never Take Your Eye Off The BallEntrepreneur - Mar 6In every industry there are companies that, for whatever reason, lose perspective on what really matters and take their eye off the ball. It happens to leaders of companies big and small, but there’s a world of difference... Read »
6 Ways To Strengthen Your Willpower MuscleEntrepreneur - Mar 5Would you rather be intelligent or disciplined? While most people would probably choose intelligence, discipline -- the ability to forgo immediate gratification in pursuit of a great goal -- is actually a great predictor of... Read »
Why You Should Have A Personal Mission StatementFast Company - Feb 25Companies have developed mission statements for years. It helps guide them by defining who they are and why they do what they do. If you want to be successful, you need to think of yourself as a personal brand. A personal... Read »
Mastering The Fine Art Of Getting To The PointFast Company - Jan 22We only truly focus for six hours a week. Endless meetings and wordy emails are chipping away at our dwindling attention spans. Joe McCormack, author of Brief, shares his short list of techniques to stay on track. Read »
Stop Procrastinating And Stick To Good Habits NowEntrepreneur - Jan 7Recently, I've been following a simple rule that is helping me crush procrastination and is making it easier for me to stick to good habits at the same time. Here's what you need to know: Read »
12 Tools For More Mindful LivingFast Company - Dec 16Living a more mindful life is worth the effort, but remembering to focus and keep your mind in the moment is difficult. Here is a toolset designed to help you achieve your goals. Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 2 weeks ago--
- Abandon False Hope(CEO.com)2 weeks ago--
- 2 weeks ago--