- Is GM CEO Mary Barra Being Thrown Under The Bus?Forbes - Apr 2For two days this week, General Motors GM +1.57% Chief Executive Mary Barra withstood a barrage of Congressional questioning over GM’s recall crisis. Maintaining a steady tone, and rarely showing emotion, Barra apologized,... Read »
- GM Just Named its First Female CEOForbes - Dec 10Mary Barra the company's executive VP of global product development has taken the helm in Detroit. Read »
- GM Chief: We Are Losing Money On Every Chevy VoltFortune - Apr 30GM CEO Dan Akerson is bullish on the Chevy Volt, shale, and America. Read »
Looks Like GM’s Chief Is About To Retire…WSJ - Apr 26GM signaled it is preparing for Chief Executive Daniel F. Akerson to retire in about two years by changing how the 64-year-old was paid last year. Read »
- General Motors CEO Goes UndercoverCNBC - Apr 9General Motors CEO, Dan Akerson, went to a dealer to buy his daughter a Chevrolet and was surprised by what he saw. Read »
GM Says It Is NOT Raising CEO’s Pay…USA Today - Feb 26GM said the reports that it wanted CEO Dan Akerson's total compensation to increase from $9 million in 2012 to $11.1 million in 2013 were "false." Read »
GM Wants To Pay Its CEO $11 MillionDetroit News - Feb 25General Motors Co. wants to pay its chief executive $11.1 million in total compensation this year — an increase of more than 20 percent over 2012, according to a document turned over to Congress. Read »
Not Good: GM Announces Huge RecallUSA Today - Sep 21The Associated Press is reporting that General Motors is recalling nearly 474,000 Chevrolet, Pontiac and Saturn cars to fix a transmission problem that can cause the cars to roll away unexpectedly. Read »
GM Wants Out! Government Says No.MarketWatch - Sep 18The Treasury Department is resisting General Motors' push for the government to sell off its stake in the auto maker. Read »
GM CEO: Don’t Rain On Our ParadeDetroit Free Press - Aug 20"After a wrenching bankruptcy, recession and continued economic uncertainty, we are getting there. The employees of GM believe again, and we’re hungry to win." Read »
Is Dan Akerson Losing His Grip On GM?Forbes - Jul 31GM is beginning to crack under the pressure of a stalled comeback. Read »
- GM’s Chief Marketing Officer...CNBC - Jul 30GM has announced that it's parting ways with global marketing chief Joel Ewanick, saying that he "failed to meet expectations that the company has for its employees." Read »
Ford CEO: GM Bailout Was ‘Right Thing’GM Authority - Jun 27Earlier this week, Ford CEO Alan Mulally said the federal government’s emergency financial rescue of GM (and Chrysler) was “the right thing to do” and that he would support the moves again. Read »
GM Recalling Over 400,000 Cars…Fortune - Jun 22General Motors is recalling 413,418 Chevrolet Cruze small cars to modify an engine shield that could create a fire hazard. Read »
5 CEOs Still Standing After BailoutFortune - Jun 18These chief execs inherited companies that were brought to the brink of failure during the Great Recession's lowest lows. Here's what's in store for them. Read »
- General Motors
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 7 minutes ago--
- 1 day ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--