- Not all mistakes are bad. In fact, we often learn more from failure than we do from success. There's really nothing wrong with making mistakes as long as you are prepared to deal with the consequences. A life with no... Read »
- We love to hate meetings. And with good reason — they clog up our days, making it hard to get work done in the gaps, and so many feel like a waste of time. There’s plenty of advice out there on how to stop spending so... Read »
- Half of the states in the U.S. have a higher GDP than the entire country of Greece. In fact, Greece only represents a little over 1% of the GDP in all of Europe. The lion's share of the company's debt is owed to Germany and... Read »
- The Balance DelusionBe Leaderly - Jul 7Lady Justice is blindfolded for a reason. If Ms. Justice was forced to witness everything that she must balance, she would drop those scales and run. She is deluding herself. And really, to some degree, aren’t we all... Read »
- Not Becoming An Invisible Leader In Your Busiest TimesSwitch and Shift - Jul 6Great leadership requires a whole lot more than hard work. Sure, the ability to buckle down and plow through tasks is great, but disappearing into the shadows while doing so is something I call “invisible leadership” —... Read »
- We all over-use certain words and phrases. (Myself definitely included: I'm guilty of ending sentences with "...so..." when I'm not sure what else to say.) That's natural. But, if you're a boss hoping to communicate... Read »
- How Leaders Can Slow Time DownCEO.com - Jul 2The routine of the alarm clock, morning coffee, kids rushing to school and the commute can make work days seem like they get lost in one another. We blink, and we're celebrating a new year. This especially applies to CEOs... Read »
- 5 Phrases That Signal You’re About To Make A...Forbes - Jul 1Instead of preventing ourselves from heading down the wrong path–or admitting we made a mistake–we defensively attempt to rationalize our behavior. Ultimately, we keep digging ourselves deeper. Although it sounds a... Read »
- People who lead companies are a curious bunch. They often have an out-sized personality, even if that means they are reallyintroverted or really controlling. Some have such a winning personality they could sell tree bark... Read »
- When The Business Thrill Is GoneCEO.com - Jun 30“Have you ever wished that the weekend could pass faster so that you could get to Monday morning quicker?” My wife gave me a look and no response was needed. To her at that moment, she was dealing with a crazy man.... Read »
- The One Thing Every Authentic Leader KnowsInc - Jun 29Not surprisingly, Emergenetics' philosophy is in line with the tenets of authentic leadership. Collaboration, communication, and culture are proven components of business success, and we drive those things home in our... Read »
- How Great Leaders Ask Great QuestionsForbes - Jun 29How well do you ask questions? From my experience, most managers don’t think about this issue. After all, you don’t usually find “the ability to ask questions” on any list of managerial competencies; nor is it an... Read »
- A Leader’s Guide To Managing Health And WellnessForbes - Jun 26In my Forbes series The Insiders, I share the ins and outs of launching and scaling a small business, all through the chronological lens of our own experiences building VerbalizeIt. Through my own experiences and in... Read »
- 4 Ways For Control Freaks To Get Comfortable...Entrepreneur - Jun 26The most successful leaders achieve their goals by capitalizing on their strengths and letting go of the tasks that hinder their productivity. To transition out of the “do-it-yourself” phase and into actually planning... Read »
- 4 Rebranding Principles Gleaned From The Golden ArchesCEO.com - Jun 26A lot has changed under the golden arches since Ray Kroc opened the first franchise 60 years ago and turned McDonald’s into the most successful fast-food chain on the planet. The company now faces serious brand challenges... Read »
- 1 week ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.