- Is Effective Leadership Simply A Matter Of Combining...Fast Company - Aug 21We’re all familiar with the phrase “men are from Mars and women are from Venus.” In the business world, this has had unfortunate consequences for male and female leaders. Male leaders were typecast as dominant... Read »
- 5 Secret Communication Codes For Great LeadersSwitch and Shift - Aug 21In the age of 144 characters, Instagram, and OMG, BFF and LOL, authentic communication has taken a back seat to brevity and expediency, often at the expense of clarity and accuracy. From my research, I believe we want... Read »
- 3 Types Of Focused LeadersInc - Aug 20I can always tell the true interests of a company leader by their focus. Often that focus isn't the best direction for the company. Learning to strike a healthy balance in your focus is key to driving your company to the... Read »
- With A Little Initiative, You Could Be A Better LeaderLinkedIn - Aug 18I was was 18 and dragging a coil of electrical cable across a stage. The 2,000-seat college theater was empty, except for a handful of minimum wage stage crew like me and the stage manager, Lew, who ran the whole place. I... Read »
- 5 Habits Of Extraordinarily Effective LeadersInc - Aug 15The bad, old days of bosses giving orders and employees blindly following are fortunately mostly behind us. To be effective, and for their companies to thrive, leaders must create supportive work environments that can... Read »
- How To Influence Your Manager: Passive Vs. Proactive...Switch and Shift - Aug 15Traditionally, leadership theory and practice has favored the leader in discussions of how leadership can advance organizational effectiveness. As a result, experts often portray followers as employees who concede to a... Read »
- How Type-A People Can Play Nice With OthersHBR - Aug 14People have always commented on the fact that I am highly driven – a “Type A” to a T. I set personal goals, manage multiple projects at once, and run at the speed of light. Sometimes, I feel like I am already in 2015.... Read »
- Turnaround Management: The Who, What, How And WhyHuff Po - Aug 13"Turnaround management" gets thrown around a lot and like most B-school buzzwords it has lost some of its meanings. What does it take to turnaround an organization? In my experience in multiple industries, companies, and... Read »
- Chart: Why Humble CEOs Are Good For BusinessCEO.com - Aug 13Narcissism among leaders has been a much-discussed topic over the past several weeks, with some reports suggesting that there is a correlation between narcissistic CEOs and the bottom line. A new survey of 63 Chinese... Read »
- Secrets To Managing From AfarBBC - Aug 12Gary Veale usually begins his workday with a trip to the UK. Then he swings through Germany, France, Spain and the Nordics. By the end of the day on Mondays, he’s taken a spin through the continent — all without... Read »
- How To Lead With Head And HeartLinkedIn - Aug 11Whether your leadership style is more focused on business objectives and getting things done (leading with your head), or more on people engagement, motivation, and relationships (leading with your heart), your approach... Read »
- Leadership Is About Helping Other People SucceedLinkedIn - Aug 8Leading with purpose, love, humility, service and gratitude. Most leadership models subscribe to a definition of leadership that expects leaders to influence their followers to pursue a common interest or achieve a common... Read »
- The Paradox Of Trust, Vulnerability And LeadershipSwitch and Shift - Aug 8We usually think of great leaders as strong, unflappable, all-knowing, all-confident and ready to forge ahead. They have all the answers, they know where they are going, and we trust them without doubt and question. Wrong!... Read »
- The Magic Of Feeling Safe At WorkCEO.com - Aug 8There were five of us in the meeting, and we were talking about a crucial aspect of the content we deliver to clients. It was a lively, provocative, intense and productive, discussion, and everyone eagerly participated.... Read »
- The Best Leaders ‘Talk the Walk’Bloomberg - Aug 7One of the most ubiquitous aphorisms in business is that the best leaders understand the need to “walk the talk” — that is, their behavior and day-to-day actions have to match the aspirations they have for their... Read »
- 3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.