- Samsung Chairman Recovering After Heart AttackNYT - May 12The chairman of Samsung Electronics, Lee Kun-hee, who helped transform the business into a technology giant, was in stable condition Sunday after suffering a heart attack, the company said. Mr. Lee, 72, was recovering at... Read »
- 20 Tips For High-Performing Business LeadersEntrepreneur - May 2On any given day, Evolution Trainers, a 10,000 square foot facility in Mountain View, Calif., is sprawling with members, three-quarters of whom are local tech employees, engineers, venture capitalists and M&A lawyers... Read »
- Google Flu Trends And The Limits Of Big DataNYT - Mar 28Google Flu Trends, once a poster child for the power of big-data analysis, seems to be under attack. Read »
How Meditation Makes You A Better EntrepreneurEntrepreneur - Mar 18That’s the message I share with Hollywood hustlers and it’s the message I want to share with you now: meditation is the greatest tool that I know of to help you both harness and maximize your entrepreneurial spirit. And... Read »
6 Ways To Strengthen Your Willpower MuscleEntrepreneur - Mar 5Would you rather be intelligent or disciplined? While most people would probably choose intelligence, discipline -- the ability to forgo immediate gratification in pursuit of a great goal -- is actually a great predictor of... Read »
- 10 Ways You Can Sleep BetterCEO.com - Feb 26Running a business has many cool outcomes. Unfortunately a good night's sleep is not one of them, especially when you're overwhelmed or stressed — which could be most of the time. (Old joke: CEOs sleep like babies: they... Read »
7 Essential Habits Of A Healthy EntrepreneurEntrepreneur - Feb 19Turns out entrepreneurship and taking care of your health are quite synonymous. Here are seven things entrepreneurs can do to stay on top of their business AND their health. Read »
Is Your Brain Chemically Dependent On Stress?Fast Company - Feb 3If You work better under tight deadlines and thrive on a time-crunch, stress can be stimulant-but it's still terrible for you. Read »
- More Mindfulness, Less MeditationCEO.com - Feb 3Here’s the promise: Meditation – and mindfulness meditation, in particular – will reduce your cortisol level, blood pressure, social anxiety and depression. It will increase your immune response, resilience and focus... Read »
5 Ways To Beat SAD In Your OfficeEntrepreneur - Jan 23If you live in the north, you may find your productivity during the winter months hindered by feeling sluggish, difficulty concentrating and irritability. Approximately six percent of Americans suffer from a condition known... Read »
- Chipotle CEOs: Food With Integrity…CNBC - Jan 15This year Chipotle plans to remove GMOs from its ingredients, introduce a new vegetarian meal and expand into the pizza business. Co-CEOs Steve Ells and Montgomery Moran of Chipotle Mexican Grill, discuss their busy agenda. Read »
Sappi CEO To Step Down Due To Ill HealthBD Live - Jan 15PULP and paper producer Sappi said on Wednesday that CEO Ralph Boëttger will step down due to ill health. Read »
Martha Stewart’s Juice Beauty TipToday - Jan 14When Martha Stewart opened up her bathroom cabinets last week to reveal her beauty routine, we realized with a deep sigh that we'd probably never be able to afford (or have time for) her elegant, elaborate regimen. Read »
- PepsiCo’s Healthy Food StrategyCNBC - Jan 10Indra Nooyi, Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo, discusses her company's initiative to shift to more "good for you" snack foods and ramp up the development of new products. This was an extremely difficult transformation, says Nooyi. Read »
You probably already know that exercise is energizing. Researchers at the University of Georgia found that previously sedentary adults who started doing 20 minutes of low- to moderate intensity aerobic exercise three times a... Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 17 hours ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--