- Mark Cuban Launches New iPhone App…Business Insider - Apr 10Now Cuban is attempting to dive deeper into the mobile-app arena with his latest project, Cyber Dust. It is described as "WhatsApp meets Snapchat." It's a free texting app that lets you send messages and photos in a sort of... Read »
- Disrupting Fitness Through Your iPhoneCNBC - Feb 11Raj Kapoor, Fitmob CEO explains how he is disrupting the traditional gym model by introducing a flexible rate for gym-goers. Read »
- Donald Trump: “Apple Needs A Bigger...Business Insider - Jan 28Donald Trump is a loud proponent of it on Twitter. He says he dumped his Apple stock because it lacks the larger-screen option and that the company is lacking vision. Read »
Is The iPhone 5c A Dud? Apple Is Slashing OrdersYahoo - Oct 16The iPhone 5c is starting to look like the closest thing to a hardware flop that Apple has released in a while. Read »
- Tim Cook Gives His Staff Thanksgiving Week OffFast Company - Oct 1On the back of a record-busting iPhone launch weekend, Apple CEO Tim Cook has given Apple staff some time off. Read »
- Sprint CEO: We’re Running Out Of iPhonesCNBC - Sep 25Sprint CEO Dan Hesse says his company is up 28 percent year-to-date since its merger with Softbank, and discusses how it plans to stay competitive in the wireless space, and what demand for Apple's iPhone 5s has been like. Read »
Why Apple Unveiled 2 iPhones This YearMashable - Sep 11This year, Apple decided to shake things up by introducing two new iPhone models, discontinuing the iPhone 5, but keeping the 4S as free with a contract. Read »
- Steve Jobs In 1994: All My Work Will Be Obsolete When...Huffington Post - Jun 20"All the work that I have done in my life will be obsolete by the time I'm 50," a 39-year-old Steve Jobs said resolutely in a rediscovered 1994 interview. Read »
- Why Apple Only Makes One PhoneWSJ - May 30Apple CEO Tim Cook talked to Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg at the D11 conference about why Apple only makes one iPhone, and doesn't want to make a "phablet." Read »
Tim Cook: Why Apple Doesn’t Have A 5-Inch iPhoneBusiness Insider - Apr 23On last night's earnings call, CEO Tim Cook was asked if Apple would consider making a 5-inch iPhone. Here's what he said. Read »
- Is Apple Now Facing Slowing iPhone 5 Demand?Bloomberg - Jan 14Apple CEO Tim Cook may be dealing with slowing sales of the iPhone5 as reports surface that the company has cut parts orders for the phone, scaling back production of the device. Read »
- The Day Steve Jobs Called AT&T For iPhone Advice9to5 Mac - Jan 3Steve Jobs needed some advice. It was 2006, and Apple was working on the design for its first smartphone. Jobs had questions about its radio. So he called up Ralph de la Vega, Cingular Wireless’ chief operating officer... Read »
Jack Dorsey’s iPhone Screen Is Kind Of BoringBusiness Insider - Dec 24Twitter and Square co-founder Jack Dorsey tweeted a screenshot of his iPhone home screen over the weekend. And it's kind of boring. Read »
And The Best Gadget Of The Year Is…Mashable - Dec 11The iPhone 5, according to Time Magazine's top 10 gadgets of the year list. Read »
Tim Cook Sent Mark Zuckerberg A Free iPhone 5Business Insider - Oct 3Why is it always the billionaires that get the free stuff? Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.