- Wells Fargo CEO: Not A Boom Time For HousingCNBC - May 4Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf, discusses the state of the housing market and demand for home loans, with "Squawk Box" anchor Becky Quick. Read »
- Wells Fargo CEO Had 2014 Stock Options Gains Of $67MUSA Today - Mar 19John Stumpf’s compensation has remained flat three straight years. But he may keep his title as America’s most highly compensated banker. The Wells Fargo WFC CEO received compensation valued at $19.3 million last... Read »
- The Best Performing CEOs Of Wall StreetWSJ - Nov 18For more than two decades, stack ranking has been the traffic cop on the corporate ladder by pushing some toward the C-suite and others to the unemployment line. But have you noticed no one is reviewing the guy at the top? Read »
Wells Fargo CEO Defends Accepting Customers’...Washington Business Journal - Oct 14Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf found himself in the unusual position of defending his bank's decision to continue raking in customer deposits, the San Francisco Business Times reported. Read »
Wells Fargo CEO Chooses ATMs Over Office UpgradesTriangle Business Journal - Sep 23I sat down with Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf recently for a wide-ranging interview on the bank's strategy and hot topics of the day, including why innovation in its ATMs is such a high priority. Read »
Dimon And Other Banking Heads Take 10% Pay Cut…Fox Business - Jun 24Jamie Dimon, along with other top bankers in the U.S. and Europe, saw their average pay drop by 10% in 2012, according to the Financial Times. The pay cuts are the first for banking leaders in the past three years. Read »
- Wells Fargo CEO On Banking And Housing RecoveryCNBC - Jun 21John Stumpf, Wells Fargo chairman & CEO, shares his thoughts on where the "purchase money business" is likely headed, along with banking, and the housing recovery. Read »
CEO Of Small Bank Is One Of The Highest-PaidForbes - Jun 7For the most part, the list of America’s top paid bank CEOs is what you would expect, a parade of chief executive’s from the nation’s too-big-to-fail financial institutions. Read »
- Wells Fargo’s Stumpf Is Banking’s...STL Today - Jun 5The median pay for bank CEOs jumped 22 percent in 2012. John Stumpf of Wells Fargo was the industry's best-paid CEO earning $22.9 million in 2012. Read »
Melvin Willis, a 22-year-old activist from Richmond, Calif., attempted something that not even the U.S. attorney general dares to do: Place the CEO of a giant bank under arrest. Read »
Wells Fargo CEO Interrupted By ProtestersHuffington Post - Mar 15A group of activists protesting Wells Fargo's foreclosure practices in California interrupted the bank's CEO while he was speaking at a banking conference in the state. Read »
- Wells Fargo is putting its best on growing net interest income -- despite a low rate environment. John Stumpf, chairman, president, & CEO of Wells Fargo, weighs in. Read »
- Wells Fargo CEO: Why Americans Are Saving So MuchCEO.com - Nov 26CEO John Stumpf discusses how his bank has seen record savings deposit growth, as more Americans look for safe places to put their cash. Read »
Occupy Protesters To Hit Home Of Wells Fargo CEOSF Weekly - Feb 24This weekend, San Francisco families are planning to descend on the front steps of Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf's home to deliver a foreclosure notice of their own, and stage a mock auction to show the wealthy financier the... Read »
- Wells Fargo’s Stumpf On The Volcker RuleCNBC - Feb 17The Volcker Rule should not hurt customers, says John Stumpf, Wells Fargo chairman/CEO. Read »
- John Stumpf
- 5 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)5 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.