- Chevron CEO: Independence Or Not, We’re Sticking...Fox Business - Sep 18Chevron CEO John Watson on Scotland’s independence vote, impact of geopolitics on business, and the U.S. oil export ban. Read »
- Chevron CEO Addresses Rising Oil PricesCNBC - Mar 12Chevron Chairman & CEO John Watson, discusses the costs of increasing oil price and how his company has had to cut back. Read »
- Are You On Par? Fortune 500 CEOs Who GolfCEO.com - Jun 12With the U.S. Open upon us, many are talking about who they think will win the coveted major, reliving the most dramatic moments in U.S. Open history, while some are just out playing the game. We want to join the... Read »
Activist Shareholders Want Chevron CEO FiredForbes - May 28A day before Chevron shareholder meeting, environmental groups and and activists gathered for a conference call in Oakland to demand the firing of John Watson, the CEO Read »
The Highest-Paid CEOs With MBAsBusinessweek - Apr 23To aspiring chief executive officers currently making your way through B-School: These are the kinds of pay packages you may someday be able to look forward to. Read »
- Chevron CEO: Anxiety In Business CommunityCNBC - Nov 30On fiscal cliff concerns, and what he expects for the U.S. economy in 2013. Read »
12 CEOs Meet With Obama…Breitbart - Nov 15Twelve prominent CEOs, many of whom have warned against the dangers of raising taxes on those making over $250,000 and creating more economic uncertainty, met with President Barack Obama on Wednesday to discuss the looming... Read »
- John Watson Sees High Oil DemandUSA Today - Apr 17Chevron'sJohn Watson says the reasons prices are high are not likely to go away anytime soon. Read »
- Chevron CEO On Growth StrategyCNBC - Mar 15John Watson, Chevron chairman & CEO, says two big projects in Australia are expected to fuel the company's target of boosting production growth 20% by 2017. Read »
Chevron CEO: Will SOMEONE Fix The Energy Policy?Wall Street Journal - Oct 19The U.S. needs to refashion its energy policy in order to boost the development of fossil fuels, in lieu of giving precedence to expensive and unproven alternative sources of energy, John Watson said. Read »
Chevron CEO Urges ‘Renaissance’Houma Today - Sep 1Recent discoveries of vast new oil and natural gas resources could spark a U.S. “energy renaissance” that could create thousands of jobs and reduce dependence on foreign oil, the chief of the nation’s second-largest... Read »
- Chevron’s Growth PlanCNBC - Apr 6John Watson interview on the outlook of Chevron during a hike in oil prices and steady growth. Read »
- John Watson
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 2 days ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--