- Learning Collaboration From Tika-Taka SoccerHBR - Jul 2Solo efforts and individual stars used to decide the fate of soccer matches. The 1970s, 1980s, and even the 1990s were dominated by legendary players such as Pelé, Franz Beckenbauer, and Diego Maradona, who, thanks to... Read »
- Managing A Team Across 5 Time ZonesHBR - Jun 17At Steelcase, we all understand that the rhythm of a global team is not a perfect 9-5 melody. But understanding something can be very different from living it. My team has grown increasingly distributed across multiple... Read »
- How To Give Your Team FeedbackHBR - Jun 17Business books, magazines, and blogs are chock full of advice about how to give feedback to individuals, but how do you do the same for your entire team? What type of constructive criticism is appropriate in a group setting?... Read »
- Engage Your Employees With Personal AttentionHBR - Jun 10Several years ago, a large, global company asked me to help improve their employee engagement. I suggested a strengths-based approach to the problem: a search for “hot spots” in the organization where people were highly... Read »
- Build Your Own All-Star TeamHBR - May 15Let’s imagine that you have recently assessed your company’s talent, and that you found plenty of high-performing executives and employees. Yet somehow your company’s overall performance isn’t where it should be —... Read »
- The Best Leaders Are Humble LeadersHBR - May 12In a global marketplace where problems are increasingly complex, no one person will ever have all the answers. That’s why Google’s SVP of People Operations, Lazlo Bock, says humility is one of the traits he’s looking... Read »
- Make Your Team Feel PowerfulHBR - May 7Research has shown that helping others feel more powerful can boost productivity, improve performance, and leave employees feeling more satisfied on the job. A study conducted by Yona Kifer of Tel Aviv University and... Read »
- For most people, paid work is unsettling and energy-sapping. Over a five-year timeframe, we studied 32 exemplary companies (collectively employing 600,000 people) across seven industries including hospitality, banking,... Read »
10 Questions You Need To Ask Your Team WeeklyFirmology - Dec 5I am not a mind reader, but I’ve tried playing one at work. I think we all have. I used to imagine that I could peer into the silent void of a discussion with an employee and their thoughts and feelings would magically pop... Read »
Why The Best Teams Might Be TemporaryHBR - Sep 20When we think of high-performing teams, we often think of them as long-term allies—a band of brothers in the organizational world. Read »
Increase Your Team’s CuriosityHBR - Jul 15Does your team have a difficult time making decisions that everyone supports? If so, you may be suffering from a lack of curiosity. Read »
The Importance Of Creating An A-TeamLinkedIn - Jul 12Any good leader or manager will tell you that the key to success is all about the quality, skills and experience of the people they surround themselves with. Read »
Who New CEOs Fire FirstHBR - Jul 8New research by RHR international shows which executives incoming CEOs are likely to replace, and highlights some differences between first-time CEOs and more seasoned chief executives. Read »
A CEO Without A Team Is….Not A CEO For LongForbes - Jun 10If I think about the times I have had to remove a CEO, by far the most common reason was the loss of confidence of the team in the CEO. Read »
- Fatigue Is Your EnemyCEO.com - Nov 27Two years ago, I began hearing the phrase "It isn't sustainable" over and over from senior executives. They were talking about the everyday demands at work. The day of reckoning seems to have arrived. During the past... Read »
- Leading Teams
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 14 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--