- Chip Wilson, Lululemon Guru, Is Moving OnNYT - Feb 4‘If you're doing a brand well, you need to offend somebody, or you're not standing for anything.’ Read »
- Lululemon CEO Under FireBusiness Insider - Apr 30Lululemon shares have taken a beating since the company's investor meeting earlier this month. Read »
- CEO Tory Burch Is Launching A Lululemon KillerBusiness Insider - Mar 28Lululemon has a new threat to its activewear empire. Leather goods designer Tory Burch is launching a line of apparel and accessories for yoga, running, golf, and tennis, Burch revealed in an interview with Women's Wear... Read »
- Lululemon’s New CEO Is Heading Up A Troubled CompanyBusinessweek - Mar 28In his first earnings report, Lululemon’s new chief, Laurent Potdevin, gave a clinic this morning on how to take the lead of a troubled company. Meanwhile, Lululemon’s quarterly results were fairly shaky. Sales increased... Read »
- Lululemon Stock Surges After CEO Unveils New StrategyBusiness Insider - Mar 27Lululemon shares are surging 9% after the company revealed a new strategy on its earnings call. New CEO Laurent Potdevin revealed that the company is planning to offer more fashionable assortments, such as its new "&Go"... Read »
Lululemon CEO To Take Helm At Fast Food FirmForbes - Jan 15Seven months after her shock resignation, outgoing Lululemon CEO Christine Day has revealed her next gig. She’ll take the helm at Luvo, a startup that promises to make healthy food convenient and accessible. Read »
- Lululemon’s New CEO Receives Higher Base...Chicago Tribune - Dec 11Lululemon Athletica Inc's incoming chief executive, Laurent Potdevin, will be paid a base salary of $900,000 as well as signing and retention bonuses, the upscale yogawear retailer said in a regulatory filing made public on... Read »
- Lululemon Names New CEOCNBC - Dec 10Analyst, discusses Laurent Potdevin as the new CEO of retailer Lululemon and why he has downgraded the stock. Read »
- 8 Outrageous Remarks By Lululemon’s FounderBusiness Insider - Dec 10Lululemon founder Chip Wilson is stepping down as chairman after a tumultuous tenure that has led to a series of unfortunate headlines for the company. Read »
Stephen Colbert Makes Fun Of Lululemon CEOPhilly - Nov 19Chip Wilson, the CEO of Lululemon, has been all over your cable news morning shows for the past few weeks thanks to comments he's made about the supposedly defective yoga pants that were too revealing and pilling. Read »
CEOs Who Bad-Mouthed Their CustomersFortune - Nov 13Lululemon founder Chip Wilson is not the only high-profile exec to insult his customers in public. Here are five other execs who could have benefited from some self control. Read »
Lululemon Founder Apologizes For Blaming...Business Insider - Nov 11Lululemon founder Chip Wilson has apologized for comments he made about how some women's bodies aren’t the right size for the company’s yoga pants. Read »
Could This Be Lululemon’s New CEO?Motley Fool - Aug 15The sooner Lululemon can name a replacement, the better. The yoga-apparel stock is down nearly 5% year to date, as a string of mishaps has weighed on investor confidence. Read »
Why Lululemon’s ‘CEO Wanted’ Ad Is...Fast Company - Jun 18Know your audience. Know your platforms. Know when to joke about tequila shots and when not to. Inside the ongoing unraveling of a once powerful juggernaut. Read »
In Need Of A CEO, Lululemon Posts A Job DescriptionFast Company - Jun 14Hey, when a position needs filling, you put out an ad, right? So what if the position being advertised is CEO? Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.