- Macy’s Internet Business Is Booming: CEO...Bloomberg - Dec 1Terry Lundgren, chief executive officer of Macy's Inc., talks about the outlook for holiday shopping, business strategy and Internet sales. Read »
- Shaquille O’Neal On Being A CEO AthleteCNBC - Apr 15NBA basketball superstar Shaquille O'Neal, discusses how Magic Johnson influenced his business empire and discusses his new Shaquille O'Neal Collection of men's wear sold exclusively at Macy's. Read »
- Macy’s CEO Explains Why He’s Against Raising The...Business Insider - Apr 15Macy's CEO Terry Lundgren believes that raising the minimum wage would result in fewer jobs for Americans. "What you really have to be careful of is you don’t want to raise the wage and lay people off in order to be able... Read »
- Macy’s CEO On The Future Of Department StoresCNBC - Apr 11Terry Lundgren, Macy's president & CEO, about the future of malls and competition in the retail sector. Lundgren also addresses the promotion of Jeff Gannett. Read »
- Macy’s CEO Drops Title Of PresidentNYT - Apr 1Macy’s announced on Monday that its chief merchandising officer, Jeffrey Gennette, would become the company’s new president, a promotion that may put him next in line to become chief executive. Until Monday, Terry J.... Read »
Martha Stewart And Macy’s Settle Legal FightCNN - Jan 2Macy's and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia have resolved their legal battle over Stewart's move to sell products at rival J.C. Penney, the companies announced on Thursday. Read »
- Macy’s CEO: Customers ‘Wanted’...Bloomberg - Dec 2Terry Lundgren, chief executive officer of Macy's Inc., talks about the decision to open stores on Thanksgiving Day. Read »
Al Sharpton, Macy’s CEO To Meet Over Racial...NY Daily News - Nov 4The Rev. Al Sharpton will meet with Macy’s CEO Monday to discuss allegations of racial profiling at the retailer’s flagship store in Herald Square. Read »
- Is The Department Store Business Model Dead?CNBC - Aug 14It was a surprising miss for Macy's earnings this morning. Robin Lewis, The Robin Report; and Evan Clark, Woman's Wear Daily, discuss what's ailing struggling retailers. Read »
- Macy’s CEO On Resiliency Of US ConsumerCNBC - Apr 15Terry Lundgren, chairman, president & CEO at Macy's, shares his thoughts on the company's ongoing legal battle with JC Penney, the state of consumer confidence, and the company's plans to hire around "a thousand college... Read »
- Martha Stewart Loses Bid To Dismiss Macy’s...Reuters - Apr 12Martha Stewart's company lost a bid to dismiss Macy's claim that it violated their contract when it designed certain products for J.C. Penney Co Inc, even if the products do not carry the Martha Stewart brand. Read »
Martha Stewart Wins Round 1 In Fight With Macy’s24/7 Wall St. - Apr 11A state court judge in New York ruled yesterday that Martha Stewart Living did not violate its contract with Macy’s Inc. Read »
Macy’s And JC Penney Fight Over Martha StewartReuters - Apr 8Macy's and rival JC Penney are due back in court Monday in their battle over Martha Stewart home goods after a month-long mediation effort appeared to have failed. Read »
- Macy’s CEO Faces Pay CutHuffington Post - Apr 5Macy's gave its chief executive Terry Lundgren pay package worth $11.3 million in 2012. That's down 22 percent from 2011 as he failed to meet all of Macy's financial performance goals. Read »
JC Penney Is Least Of Martha Stewart’s Problems24/7 Wall St. - Mar 11The battle over whether J.C. Penney or Macy’s will win the right to market merchandise from Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia is a sideshow. Read »
- 1 week ago--
- 1 week ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.