- Caesars’ Names Hertz’ Embattled Ex-CEO To Replace...Skift - Feb 6Caesars Entertainment Corp. chief executive Gary Loveman announced Wednesday he will hand the reigns of the casino-hotel empire to former Hertz rental car CEO Mark Frissora, effective July 1. Loveman will remain chairman... Read »
- Hedge Fund Fir Tree Partners Blasts Hertz CEOForbes - Aug 22The war of words between Hertz Global Holdings and its shareholders continues to escalate. Fir Tree Partners, the hedge fund firm founded by Jeffrey Tannenbaum, issued a statement on Thursday, saying Hertz CEO Mark... Read »
- Hertz CEO On Rapid RentalCNBC - Jul 30Mark Frissora, Hertz Global chairman & CEO, discusses his company's better-than-expected Q2 results and whether industry consolidation is pushing rates higher. Read »
Hertz CEO: Difference Between U.S. & EuropeWall Street Journal - Oct 13Hertz Chief Executive Mark Frissora said U.S. car rental volume was strong toward the end of the third quarter, though growth in Europe has softened as concerns about the region's sovereign debt crisis affects consumer... Read »
- Mark Frissora
- 6 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)6 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.