- The Story Behind The ‘Geek’ CEO Of Bitcoin...Business Insider - Apr 21In June 2011, when customers of now-bankrupt bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox agitated for proof that the Tokyo-based firm was still solvent after a hacking attack, CEO Mark Karpeles turned to the comedy science fiction novel "The... Read »
Judge Freezes Mt. Gox CEO Assets Amid BankruptcyWSJ - Mar 11U.S. District Judge Gary Feinerman placed a temporary restraining order Tuesday on the assets of Mt. Gox Chief Executive Mark Karpelès, a related U.S. company and the Japanese parent company of the operator of the online... Read »
Hackers Hit CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Mt. GoxPCWorld - Mar 10Hackers attacked the personal blog of Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles on Sunday and posted what they claim is a ledger showing a balance of some 950,000 bitcoins based on records they obtained from the defunct exchange for the... Read »
- Mt. Gox CEO Files For Bankruptcy…Venture Beat - Feb 28The rumors were true. Former popular Bitcoin exchange, which shut down suddenly this week to “protect the site” and its users, announced this morning that it’s officially filing for bankruptcy protection, the Wall... Read »
- Mt. Gox CEO Hasn’t Given UpFox Business - Feb 25Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles told an industry consultant that he has not yet given up on Mt. Gox and has not made plans to step down. “Giving up,” says Karpeles, “is not a part of how I usually do... Read »
- Mt. Gox’s CEO Resigns From Bitcoin FoundationReuters - Feb 24Mark Karpeles, chief executive of Mt. Gox, the embattled Toyko-based bitcoin exchange, resigned on Sunday from the board of the Bitcoin Foundation, in the latest blow to the digital currency. Read »
Mt Gox CEO Responds To Bitcoin CriticismForbes - Feb 13Mt Gox chief executive Mark Karpeles –was angrily criticized after the exchange blamed a flaw in Bitcoin software for a potentially serious security issue. Read »
- Mark Karpeles
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 3 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- When Not To Celebrate Failure(CEO.com)1 week ago--