- Sheryl Sandberg Explains Most Valuable Aspect Of Her...Business Insider - Jun 30Sheryl Sandberg knew when she joined Facebook as its COO in 2007, her success at the company depended on her relationship with founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, she told the graduating class of Tsinghua University School of... Read »
- How Mark Zuckerberg Helps His Friend, The CEO Of $10...Business Insider - Jun 26What do you do when you’re the 32-year-old CEO of a $10 billion company and need advice on how to further grow it? Turn to a 31-year-old fellow CEO of a $250 billion company for advice. That's what Dropbox CEO Drew... Read »
- Taking A Peak Into The Fabulous Life Of Mark...Business Insider - Jun 17More than 1.4 billion people around the world use Facebook today, thanks to founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg. The Harvard dropout's current net worth is about $33.4 billion, putting him at No. 16 in Forbes's ranking of the... Read »
- CEO Mark Zuckerburg With Virtual Bow And ArrowFortune - Jun 12It’s ‘like you’re actually there.' Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg laid out his vision for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset in a Facebook post on Thursday that has racked up 70,081 likes and counting. Facebook... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Wants You To Read This Islamic...Fortune - Jun 4It’s a seminal work. Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg has committed to reading an important book every two weeks as part of his 2015 New Year’s resolutions, and up and next is "The Muqaddimah," a 14th century tome... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Only Works 50 To 60 Hours A WeekCNN - May 12In a surprise Q&A session Tuesday evening, Facebook's (FB, Tech30) CEO said he only spends 50 to 60 hours each week doing "real work" in the office or in meetings. Read »
- The Life-Changing Moment That Bonded Mark Zuckerberg...Business Insider - May 12According to a New Yorker profile, Andreessen became a valuable mentor to Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg in 2006, when Yahoo made a bid to buy Facebook for $1 billion. Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Joins AltSchool’s BackersFast Company - May 4That's the tension evident in today's announcement that the company has banked an additional $100 million, on top of the $33 million it raised last year, in order to fuel a transformation of K12 education. "We started... Read »
- 9 Books Mark Zuckerberg Thinks Everyone Should ReadBusiness Insider - May 1Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has made a tradition of dramatic New Year's resolutions. This year, he decided that he'd read a book every two weeks, focusing on tomes "about different cultures, beliefs, histories, and... Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg Is Reading Hank Paulson’s New...Business Insider - Apr 17Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's 2015 New Year's resolution was to read an important book every two weeks and discuss it with the Facebook community as they read. Zuckerberg's book club, A Year of Books, has focused on big... Read »
- Meet Mark Zuckerberg’s Favorite Author Du JourInc - Apr 15The ideas and arguments that penetrate Mark Zuckerberg's brain are a matter of interest to a great many people, wielding the power to influence a man whose decisions influence the lives of so many others. So when... Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg Is Lobbying For Immigration...Quartz - Apr 15Silicon Valley has plenty of jobs, just not enough people to fill them. Recruiters spend a lot of time luring gainfully employed software engineers away from competitor companies—a tough task when they’re already... Read »
- Zuckerberg Should Protect His Privacy, Even As...Quatrz - Apr 14Let’s start with the money shot: “Mr. Zuckerberg goes to great lengths to protect the privacy of his personal life.” That quote — from one of Mark Zuckerberg’s lawyers — was included in a recent lawsuit... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Wants People To Understand Common...Washington Post - Apr 8When Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg chose my book “Rational Ritual” last week for his “A Year of Books” book club, I was surprised. “Rational Ritual” came out in 2001, and has somehow slowly made its way out of the... Read »
- ‘Dressing Down’ Is Only A Status Symbol For The...Quartz - Mar 30Why is the “CEO Casual” look sported by Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Steve Jobs, and certain other business leaders interpreted as a sign of status, while other professionals in casual dress would be laughed out of a job... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg
- 4 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)4 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.