- Top CEOs Name Their Favorite BooksBusiness Insider - Sep 12The most powerful people in business spend much of their limited free time on a quiet, contemplative pursuit — reading books. For example, the third-richest person in the world, Warren Buffett, says he spends 80% of his... Read »
- Is Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim The New Role model...Forbes - Sep 9Invited by Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim Helú to speak to thousands of young Mexicans in Mexico City, Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said that his company is prepared to spend billions of dollars to reach its goal of... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg says a tie-up with Facebook could help messaging service WhatsApp reach two to three billion users, but that it would remain an independent service. Read »
- The Sweet Rides Of Tech’s Millionaires And...Business Insider - Sep 2We all need to get from point A to point B. Some just do it in better style — mainly because they have millions or billions of dollars from their innovative startups. We all know these tech moguls can be humble, but we... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Making A Huge Move To Threaten...Business Insider - Aug 29Facebook is testing a tool that will allow users to search for posts using keywords. Bloomberg reports that some Facebook users on the mobile app have been given the option to search for old posts from their Facebook friends. Read »
- Why Mark Zuckerberg’s War On Clickbait Proves We...Salon - Aug 26The return of the gatekeeper: Both Facebook and Twitter have decided they know what's best for us. Read »
- It's difficult to grasp the concept of one person being in control of a billion dollars--a billion dollars!--even in the later stages of a fantastic career. But someone in their thirties? Or even twenties? Crazy. It's not... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg And Other Tech CEOs Pour Ice Water On...Mashable - Aug 14If you've ever wanted to watch Mark Zuckerberg squirm a bit, you're in luck. Facebook's CEO became the latest public figure to pour a bucket of cold water on himself this week for the Ice Bucket Challenge, a movement to... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Toted Samurai Sword Around Facebook...NY Daily News - Aug 8He played Samurai CEO. Baby-faced exec Mark Zuckerberg once stalked Facebook's offices clutching a samurai sword and threatened to chop off the heads of any of his minions who produced subpar work, a new book reveals. Noah... Read »
- The Intimidating Conversation A Facebook Employee Had...Business Insider - Aug 5Noah Kagan was a Facebook employee who was infamously fired before any of his stock options vested. Kagan's first memory of Mark Zuckerberg was both intimidating and awkward. He described the encounter during a recent... Read »
- Facebook Employees Make Mark Zuckerberg Look Like A...The Vine - Aug 4A question popped up on Quora, the smarter Yahoo! Answers, recently: "Why does Mark Zuckerberg have a 99% approval rating from his employees?" Amir Memon, an iOS Software Engineer at Facebook chimed in with a bullet point... Read »
- The Fabulous Life Of Billionaire Mark ZuckerbergBusiness Insider - Aug 1Earlier this week, Facebook crushed its second quarter earnings and its stock hit an all-time high — which really just means Mark Zuckerberg is one step closer to being the richest man in the world. Zuckerberg's current... Read »
- In the affluent land of Facebook Nation, nobody has to ask scornfully: Where are the shareholders’ hoodies? Just ask the $33 billion man himself, CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who may be on his way to claiming the mantle of... Read »
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Mark ZuckerbergChamajzag - Jul 28Mark Zuckerberg is red-green color-blind, which is part of the reason why the Facebook we know today is blue! Read »
- A Formula To Be Like Mark ZuckerbergLiberty Voice - Jul 16While not everyone can be Mark Zuckerberg and while not everyone may like him, there are formulas and principles about Zuckerberg’s success in Facebook that one can still emulate. A few of these qualities that allowed him... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg
- 8 Productivity Hacks For CEOs(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.