- Why Mark Zuckerberg Thinks Everyone Can Learn...Business Insider - Mar 4Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's New Year's resolution for 2015 was to read a new book every two weeks, discussing them along the way with the Facebook community. His first four picks for "A Year in Books" have been... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg kept a low profile Monday during his Mobile World Congress keynote about Internet.org, Facebook’s project to spread Internet connectivity to underserved areas with wireless carriers’ help. The Facebook... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Keynote At Mobile World...WSJ - Mar 2Facebook founder and Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg is part of a keynote panel at Mobile World Congress, where he could bump against the telecom operators who say the social network profits handsomely at their... Read »
- Though the world has witnessed Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg undergo some striking changes over the past 10 years, some fundamentals--like his wardrobe, for instance--have remained largely unchanged since he started a college... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Unsure About Internet.org AdvertisingTelegraph - Feb 23Mark Zuckerberg is unsure whether advertising on Facebook's Internet.org project is "a big part of the solution in the near term", the chief executive has said. The social network launched the initiative in 2013 in an... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Q&A: The Full Interview On...Bloomberg - Feb 20Facebook Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg has a big, expensive goal: to connect the world to the Internet. He spoke with Emily Chang about his plans, after returning from a trip through Southeast Asia and India last... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Just Slammed The Anti-Vaccination...Business Insider - Feb 19Mark Zuckerberg has taken a shot at anti-vaccination activists, the Verge reports, picking vaccination science book "On Immunity" as the latest text for his online book club. As his new year's resolution, the Facebook... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Fast FactsKABC - Feb 13Here is a look at the life of Mark Zuckerberg, founder and CEO of Facebook. Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg, Marissa Mayer And Eric Schmidt All...Business Insider - Feb 12On Friday, Apple CEO Tim Cook is attending a White House cybersecurity summit, where he's expected to discuss whether Apple's encryption policies are aiding criminals. But he may be the only major tech CEO to attend.... Read »
- Inside The Strange Fight Over Mark Zuckerberg’s...Yahoo - Feb 10The e-mail was blunt: Mark Zuckerberg had no interest in playing nice with the guy from next door. “How do we make this go away?” a Zuckerberg adviser wrote to his real estate agent. “MZ is not going to take a... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg And Priscilla Chan Make Donation To...Mashable - Feb 9Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan have donated $75 million to the San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center, making what's believed to be the largest private gift from individuals to a... Read »
- Zuckerberg To Investors: If You Only Care About...Mashable - Jan 29Mark Zuckerberg has a clear message to Facebook investors: If you don't like the idea of initiatives like Internet.org, then get out of the stock. That was the takeaway from an impassioned response Mark Zuckerberg gave... Read »
- Facebook CEO Leads List Of U.S.’ YoungestUSA Today - Jan 27Being a CEO is a great gig if you can get it — so much so that many CEOs hang onto their jobs well into their 70s and 80s. But some CEOs are getting a jump start. There are 10 CEOs of companies in the Standard &... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Make Us All SmarterMoney CNN - Jan 20The new selection for his online book club is an 800-page thesis from a Harvard psychologist about violence in society. His first choice was no common beach read either: a modestly-selling 300-page argument about how the... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg Calls The ‘A-Ha!’ Moment A MythFortune - Jan 16During Mark Zuckerberg’s first-ever trip to Bogata, Colombia — where he touched down yesterday to herald the launch of Internet.org — the Facebook FB 0.81% founder made a rather surprising admission: “I’m a big... Read »
- Mark Zuckerberg
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.