- Report: CEOs Are Pushing For Data-Based Marketing...Apparel - May 14Mobile marketers lead the industry in leveraging marketing metrics and are more successful at linking campaign results across all marketing channels to sales growth, according to the 2014 State of Marketing Measurement... Read »
- What Every ‘Startup CMO’ Should KnowEntrepreneur - May 13Tim Mahoney, Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer, oversees marketing plans for GM's heavy duty pickups. But in a recent interview, he gave competitor Honda accolades for a marketing campaign featuring minivans with... Read »
- What Publishers Can Teach MarketersHBR - Apr 25In 2010, Pepsi pulled its Super Bowl ads and invested $20 million into its Refresh project, which employed crowdsourcing to support good causes. It was an astounding social media success, with more than 87 million votes... Read »
- 4 Unconventional Ways To Turn Customers Into Brand...Entrepreneur - Apr 25As businesses become more consumer oriented, competition grows fiercer. This lanscape makes establishing mindshare and developing brand advocates increasingly difficult tasks. (Consumers, too, have set their standards... Read »
- The Science Behind Viral Media SuccessEntrepreneur - Apr 23Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis may never learn what the fox says, but its video posing that musical question solved a far greater mystery: the secret behind viral media success. "The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)," released in... Read »
- All The Ways You Should Be Using LinkedIn’s AppsBusiness Insider - Apr 23LinkedIn has become an incredible resource for building your professional identity online, no matter where you are in your career. And an important part of that process is done not through its desktop site, but through its... Read »
- If you're at all familiar with the nature of marketing, you know the importance of constantly evaluating and evolving your strategy to stay competitive in your industry. Chances are, you've been paying more attention to... Read »
- 3 Steps To Complete The Marketing Data LoopMediaPost - Apr 15Whether you’re struggling to prove marketing success or in need of smarter insights at a faster pace, make your data work for you. By using these steps, marketers can seamlessly close the gap between their efforts and a... Read »
- 3 Tips For An Effective Social Media StrategyFox Business - Apr 11Pubsoft Director of Marketing Heather Wied says small businesses shouldn’t spread themselves thin trying to master every social network under the sun. Pubsoft, which helps businesses publish online content, integrates... Read »
- How To Fix 3 Bad Marketing HabitsEntrepreneur - Apr 8We buy ad space on sites that look pretty. We giggle with glee when someone tweets about our product. We let out a victory cry when we are mentioned in the news. But often, marketers forget to ask the question: What will... Read »
- If Amazon has its way — and it did not become one of the country’s most valuable companies by drifting with the current — even watching home movies of your sister’s adorable children or a friend’s crazy cat will... Read »
- What Your Logo’s Color Says About Your Company...Fast Company - Mar 31When it comes to identifying your brand, your logo is probably the first thing your customers will think of. While honing the narrative and message behind your logo should of course be your primary concern, research suggests... Read »
- Why Your Facebook Page Is No Longer RelevantEntrepreneur - Mar 25Brands will have to be more selective in the content that they share and promote to make sure they get more engagement with their followers. As Ogilvy & Mather points out, the Facebook changes reinforce the need for... Read »
- With Data Driven Marketing, Something’s Gotta GiveCMS Wire - Mar 25We are in the midst of an industry wide transition period, moving away from data driven decision making and towards data driven decisioning. And while the semantic difference seems subtle, it's changing the game — and... Read »
- Seth Godin: What Marketers Are Getting WrongInc - Mar 21Seth Godin, best-selling author and entrepreneur, is one of the most prominent names in marketing today. Godin has worked in the field for decades and his blog is one of the most trafficked on the Web. Inc. spoke with him... Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.