- 5 Ways To Promote Your Business During The HolidaysCEO.com - Dec 12As the air gains a little chill you and your team might be thinking about one thing: holiday shopping. The holiday season can be a profitable time for many businesses, whether you offer a product or a service. This year,... Read »
- Stealth Mode: The Case For Product First, Marketing...Mashable - Nov 13Press and marketing might accelerate businesses, but product builds the foundation. Nearly every entrepreneur gets tempted by the media’s spotlight, but when startups go to press too soon, they find themselves pivoting... Read »
- How The GM Marketing Machine Failed Mary BarraForbes - Oct 23For an ailing corporate giant saved from extinction only by a presidential pardon, a new breed of leader, a fresh face, a different way of viewing the world–that could be just the brand of adrenaline GM needed. Read »
- Report: CEOs Are Pushing For Data-Based Marketing...Apparel - May 14Mobile marketers lead the industry in leveraging marketing metrics and are more successful at linking campaign results across all marketing channels to sales growth, according to the 2014 State of Marketing Measurement... Read »
- What Every ‘Startup CMO’ Should KnowEntrepreneur - May 13Tim Mahoney, Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer, oversees marketing plans for GM's heavy duty pickups. But in a recent interview, he gave competitor Honda accolades for a marketing campaign featuring minivans with... Read »
- What Publishers Can Teach MarketersHBR - Apr 25In 2010, Pepsi pulled its Super Bowl ads and invested $20 million into its Refresh project, which employed crowdsourcing to support good causes. It was an astounding social media success, with more than 87 million votes... Read »
- 4 Unconventional Ways To Turn Customers Into Brand...Entrepreneur - Apr 25As businesses become more consumer oriented, competition grows fiercer. This lanscape makes establishing mindshare and developing brand advocates increasingly difficult tasks. (Consumers, too, have set their standards... Read »
- The Science Behind Viral Media SuccessEntrepreneur - Apr 23Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis may never learn what the fox says, but its video posing that musical question solved a far greater mystery: the secret behind viral media success. "The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)," released in... Read »
- All The Ways You Should Be Using LinkedIn’s AppsBusiness Insider - Apr 23LinkedIn has become an incredible resource for building your professional identity online, no matter where you are in your career. And an important part of that process is done not through its desktop site, but through its... Read »
- If you're at all familiar with the nature of marketing, you know the importance of constantly evaluating and evolving your strategy to stay competitive in your industry. Chances are, you've been paying more attention to... Read »
- 3 Steps To Complete The Marketing Data LoopMediaPost - Apr 15Whether you’re struggling to prove marketing success or in need of smarter insights at a faster pace, make your data work for you. By using these steps, marketers can seamlessly close the gap between their efforts and a... Read »
- 3 Tips For An Effective Social Media StrategyFox Business - Apr 11Pubsoft Director of Marketing Heather Wied says small businesses shouldn’t spread themselves thin trying to master every social network under the sun. Pubsoft, which helps businesses publish online content, integrates... Read »
- How To Fix 3 Bad Marketing HabitsEntrepreneur - Apr 8We buy ad space on sites that look pretty. We giggle with glee when someone tweets about our product. We let out a victory cry when we are mentioned in the news. But often, marketers forget to ask the question: What will... Read »
- If Amazon has its way — and it did not become one of the country’s most valuable companies by drifting with the current — even watching home movies of your sister’s adorable children or a friend’s crazy cat will... Read »
- What Your Logo’s Color Says About Your Company...Fast Company - Mar 31When it comes to identifying your brand, your logo is probably the first thing your customers will think of. While honing the narrative and message behind your logo should of course be your primary concern, research suggests... Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.