- Meg Whitman: HP Used Military-Style Communication To...Business Insider - Nov 26So how do you tell the world that you are going to carve up an $111 billion company — the biggest, most complicated spin off ever — without freaking out your investors, partners, employees? You become like a military... Read »
- HP CEO On Speed Of MarketplaceCNBC - Oct 7CNBC's David Faber and Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, discuss the "pace of change" in technology and how HP needs to take advantage of certain synergies to be successful. Read »
- HP’s Whitman: Split Best Tactic For TurnaroundCNBC - Oct 6CNBC's David Faber speaks to Hewlett-Packard CEO, Meg Whitman, about how the company's turnaround success contributed to splitting HP into two public companies, HP Enterprise and HP Inc. Read »
- Whitman: New H-P Will Aim To Be ‘Two Big Fortune 50...Fortune - Oct 3Two firms created by company’s split will need to grow to keep up with some of America’s largest companies. Read »
- Meg Whitman: Stabilization In PrintingCNBC - Aug 22Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman, addresses the lack of revenue growth in HP's printing business. Whitman says she sees stabilization in ink & toner, and HP is now the leader in multifunction printers. Read »
- HP CEO Whitman: Positioned For M&ACNBC - Aug 21CNBC's David Faber speaks to Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, about the company's M&A position. We are now in a place where we can comfortably do M&A, but want to be thoughtful about it, says Whitman. Read »
- HP Appoints CEO Meg Whitman To Chairman Of The BoardTechCrunch - Jul 18Meg Whitman just gained a bit more power within HP. The company’s Board of Directors has appointed her to the chairman’s spot following the departure of Ralph Whitworth earlier this week. Whitman was already serving... Read »
- Meg Whitman Announces HP’s New PlansYahoo! - Jun 12HP CEO Meg Whitman showed more than a little chutzpah on Thursday during her company's annual customer conference. Moments after HP announced its grand new plans to compete with the Microsoft Windows operating system Whitman... Read »
- Meg Whitman On Productivity And CompetitionYahoo! - May 23CNBC's David Faber speaks to Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, about productivity, competition and why customers will choose Hewlett-Packard. Whitman also discusses if HP is done cutting jobs. Read »
- HP CEO Cuts JobsNBC - May 23Hewlett-Packard plans to cut as many as 16,000 more jobs in a major ramp-up of CEO Meg Whitman's years-long effort to turn around the personal computer maker and relieve pressure on its profit margins. Read »
- HP CEO Meg Whitman On Learning From FailureEntrepreneur - May 1A year after taking the helm of eBay in 1998, Meg Whitman made what she called one of her biggest blunders—missing out on the huge Internet market in Japan. In an interview with CNBC, Whitman said the fledgling online... Read »
Chromebooks ‘Have Surprised Us,’ Says HP...c net - Mar 5Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman said she is surprised by the appeal of the Chromebook. "Chromebooks have surprised us in the breadth of their field. It is not just education, it is small business," she said, in response to a... Read »
- HP To Lay Off 5,000 More Employees…Venture Beat - Dec 31Chief executive Meg Whitman has admitted in interviews with the press that HP is struggling. The turnaround seems to be taking longer and longer. Read »
- Meg Whitman On Women In Top JobsCNBC - Dec 9Meg Whitman, CEO of Hewlett Packard, says women have made a lot of progress in getting higher jobs in business but there is still more to do. Read »
HP CEO Wants People To Stop Working From HomeSlate - Oct 9Under CEO Meg Whitman, the company has been distributing a question-and-answer sheet to employees that encourages everyone to work at the office as much as possible. Read »
- Meg Whitman
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 18 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- When Not To Celebrate Failure(CEO.com)4 days ago--