- HP Appoints CEO Meg Whitman To Chairman Of The BoardTechCrunch - Jul 18Meg Whitman just gained a bit more power within HP. The company’s Board of Directors has appointed her to the chairman’s spot following the departure of Ralph Whitworth earlier this week. Whitman was already serving... Read »
- Meg Whitman Announces HP’s New PlansYahoo! - Jun 12HP CEO Meg Whitman showed more than a little chutzpah on Thursday during her company's annual customer conference. Moments after HP announced its grand new plans to compete with the Microsoft Windows operating system Whitman... Read »
- Meg Whitman On Productivity And CompetitionYahoo! - May 23CNBC's David Faber speaks to Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, about productivity, competition and why customers will choose Hewlett-Packard. Whitman also discusses if HP is done cutting jobs. Read »
- HP CEO Cuts JobsNBC - May 23Hewlett-Packard plans to cut as many as 16,000 more jobs in a major ramp-up of CEO Meg Whitman's years-long effort to turn around the personal computer maker and relieve pressure on its profit margins. Read »
- HP CEO Meg Whitman On Learning From FailureEntrepreneur - May 1A year after taking the helm of eBay in 1998, Meg Whitman made what she called one of her biggest blunders—missing out on the huge Internet market in Japan. In an interview with CNBC, Whitman said the fledgling online... Read »
Chromebooks ‘Have Surprised Us,’ Says HP...c net - Mar 5Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman said she is surprised by the appeal of the Chromebook. "Chromebooks have surprised us in the breadth of their field. It is not just education, it is small business," she said, in response to a... Read »
- HP To Lay Off 5,000 More Employees…Venture Beat - Dec 31Chief executive Meg Whitman has admitted in interviews with the press that HP is struggling. The turnaround seems to be taking longer and longer. Read »
- Meg Whitman On Women In Top JobsCNBC - Dec 9Meg Whitman, CEO of Hewlett Packard, says women have made a lot of progress in getting higher jobs in business but there is still more to do. Read »
HP CEO Wants People To Stop Working From HomeSlate - Oct 9Under CEO Meg Whitman, the company has been distributing a question-and-answer sheet to employees that encourages everyone to work at the office as much as possible. Read »
Meg Whitman: Take HP’s Slide PersonallyReuters - Oct 9When Hewlett-Packard Co was removed from the Dow Jones Industrial Average a month ago, Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman sent an impassioned email to the company's 300,000-plus employees. Read »
HP CEO Discusses Ways Women Can Get AheadMissoulian - Sep 23Sen. Max Baucus told Meg Whitman she was Sheryl Sandberg before there was a Sheryl Sandberg last week before he asked for Whitman’s advice about how Montana women can get ahead in the workplace. Read »
- Meg Whitman Is Going Shopping…CNBC - Aug 22In an interview Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman said the company is on track for its five-year turnaround plan and outlined headwinds the company is currently facing. Read »
Meg Whitman Banishes HP Exec To ChinaBusiness Insider - Jun 18Last month, HP reported that its PC revenues nosedived 20%, so maybe it's not so shocking that today Meg Whitman made some changes at the top. Read »
5 Women CEOs Who Are Saving TechDaily Finance - Jun 4Lately, a new trend is starting to surface. When once-great companies find themselves stuck in a dark place, they're beginning to appoint female leaders to get them out of the woods. Read »
- HP CEO: Turnaround Happening Here (But Not At Dell)VentureBeat - May 23Hewlett-Packard chief executive Meg Whitman said that “you can feel the turnaround taking place at HP” in the company’s earnings call today. She touted that the company hit its earnings per share target. Read »
- Meg Whitman
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 3 hours ago--
- 1 day ago--
- 2 days ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--