- Two HP’s Better Than One: Meg WhitmanCNBC - May 26CNBC's David Faber talks to Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, about the benefits of splitting HP, the companies' growth potential, currency headwinds, softness in the HP market, the outlook on 3-D printing, doing business in... Read »
- HP Split The ‘Right Thing To Do': Meg WhitmanCNBC - May 22Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, explains why she is convinced, now more than ever, separating HP is great for consumers, employees and shareholders. Read »
- Meg Whitman Is The Wealthiest Woman In TechFortune - Apr 15Need a loan? Try Meg Whitman. Whitman, CEO of H-P, is the richest woman in tech, according to a new survey from Wealth-X, a wealth intelligence firm. The 58-year-old, who is No. 6 on Fortune‘s Most Powerful Women list,... Read »
- HP CEO Meg Whitman Will Get A Monstrous Payout If...Business Insider - Mar 31Meg Whitman is one of the most generously compensated CEOs compared to most of her peers, according to a new report from UBS analyst Steven Milunovich. Read »
- HP CEO: Currency Tough For UsCNBC - Feb 25Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard chairman and CEO, weighs in on the performance of its spinoff into two companies, where she sees opportunities to cut costs and facing currency headwinds. Read »
- Meg Whitman: HP Used Military-Style Communication To...Business Insider - Nov 26So how do you tell the world that you are going to carve up an $111 billion company — the biggest, most complicated spin off ever — without freaking out your investors, partners, employees? You become like a military... Read »
- HP CEO On Speed Of MarketplaceCNBC - Oct 7CNBC's David Faber and Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, discuss the "pace of change" in technology and how HP needs to take advantage of certain synergies to be successful. Read »
- HP’s Whitman: Split Best Tactic For TurnaroundCNBC - Oct 6CNBC's David Faber speaks to Hewlett-Packard CEO, Meg Whitman, about how the company's turnaround success contributed to splitting HP into two public companies, HP Enterprise and HP Inc. Read »
- Whitman: New H-P Will Aim To Be ‘Two Big Fortune 50...Fortune - Oct 3Two firms created by company’s split will need to grow to keep up with some of America’s largest companies. Read »
- Meg Whitman: Stabilization In PrintingCNBC - Aug 22Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman, addresses the lack of revenue growth in HP's printing business. Whitman says she sees stabilization in ink & toner, and HP is now the leader in multifunction printers. Read »
- HP CEO Whitman: Positioned For M&ACNBC - Aug 21CNBC's David Faber speaks to Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, about the company's M&A position. We are now in a place where we can comfortably do M&A, but want to be thoughtful about it, says Whitman. Read »
- HP Appoints CEO Meg Whitman To Chairman Of The BoardTechCrunch - Jul 18Meg Whitman just gained a bit more power within HP. The company’s Board of Directors has appointed her to the chairman’s spot following the departure of Ralph Whitworth earlier this week. Whitman was already serving... Read »
- Meg Whitman Announces HP’s New PlansYahoo! - Jun 12HP CEO Meg Whitman showed more than a little chutzpah on Thursday during her company's annual customer conference. Moments after HP announced its grand new plans to compete with the Microsoft Windows operating system Whitman... Read »
- Meg Whitman On Productivity And CompetitionYahoo! - May 23CNBC's David Faber speaks to Meg Whitman, Hewlett-Packard CEO, about productivity, competition and why customers will choose Hewlett-Packard. Whitman also discusses if HP is done cutting jobs. Read »
- HP CEO Cuts JobsNBC - May 23Hewlett-Packard plans to cut as many as 16,000 more jobs in a major ramp-up of CEO Meg Whitman's years-long effort to turn around the personal computer maker and relieve pressure on its profit margins. Read »
Meg Whitman Videos
- 6 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.