- Walmart Names New CEOHuffington Post - Nov 25Wal-Mart Stores Inc named Doug McMillon as chief executive to replace Mike Duke. Read »
Walmart CEO Fights His Minimum Wage ReputationHuffington Post - Aug 26The CEO of Walmart, which is often a target for criticism in that battle, claims a very small share of its workers actually make the bare minimum. Read »
- Walmart CEO Confident For Holiday SeasonCNBC - Aug 26Wal-Mart's CEO Mike Duke to discuss the outlook of the economy and the consumer. Read »
Looks Like Walmart Has A Plan For Their Next CEOFox Business - May 7Retail giant Wal-Mart Stores has reportedly picked a pair of top internal execs as possible contenders to succeed current CEO Mike Duke. Read »
Walmart CEO’s Pay Jumps To $20.7 MillionHuffington Post - Apr 23CEO Mike Duke earned $20.7 million last year, up from $18.1 million a year earlier, as the retailer continued to grow despite a sluggish U.S. economy. Read »
- He Knew! Walmart CEO Just Got Caught…LA Times - Jan 11Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Chief Executive Michael Duke found out in 2005 that the retailer's Mexico unit was handing out bribes to local officials, according to emails obtained by lawmakers. Read »
- 24 Most Powerful CEOs In The WorldCEO.com - Dec 13Barack Obama. Angela Merkel. Vladimir Putin. These are the government leaders whom wield a power greater than most any other in the world. But who are the heavy hitters in the ranks of business? After reviewing Forbes'... Read »
Walmart CEO: The Fiscal Cliff Is Crushing ShoppersFortune - Dec 12Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke says shoppers are increasingly aware of the fiscal cliff and say that it will negatively impact their holiday spending. Read »
12 CEOs Meet With Obama…Breitbart - Nov 15Twelve prominent CEOs, many of whom have warned against the dangers of raising taxes on those making over $250,000 and creating more economic uncertainty, met with President Barack Obama on Wednesday to discuss the looming... Read »
Wal-Mart CEO Gets 87% Votes For Board Re-ElectionBloomberg - Jun 4Wal-Mart CEO Mike Duke was re-elected to its board with about 87 percent of votes in favor, fewer than a year ago, following allegations that executives at the world’s largest retailer bribed Mexican officials. Read »
…Urge Vote Against Wal-Mart CEOReuters - May 22Wal-Mart shareholders should vote against Chief Executive Michael Duke, former CEO Lee Scott and other board nominees, two influential proxy advisory firms said. Read »
5 CEOs Who Should Have Already Been FiredForbes - May 15This has been quite a week for CEO mistakes. Read »
Walmart Employees Signing Petition For CEO OusterReuters - Apr 27A deli manager at a Walmart store has started an online petition calling for the resignations of the retailer's chairman and chief executive officer in the wake of allegations that top management squelched an internal probe... Read »
Wal-Mart, Avon Execs Should Stop HidingBusinessweek - Apr 25When a company resorts to issuing statements through a spokesperson, it’s essentially telling shareholders the chief executive isn’t up to facing the public. Read »
Wal-Mart’s CEO Is In Serious Trouble Right NowFortune - Apr 24No top executive of a major U.S. company has ever been charged in connection with U.S.'s Foreign Corrupt Practices Act bribery law. Wal-Mart's CEO Michael Duke could be the first. Read »
- Mike Duke
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 1 day ago--
- The Social CEO (Infographic)(CEO.com)2 days ago--
- 3 days ago--
- 6 days ago--
- 1 week ago--