- Is Your Voice Holding You Back?BBC - Mar 18When you’re constantly in the public eye, you need a lot of confidence and presence. But for Jessica Procini, a Philadelphia-based lifestyle coach, the way she spoke felt like an impediment. The 28-year-old found that... Read »
- 5 Leaders Whose TED Talks You’ll Want To HearWashington Post - Mar 17Today kicks of the start of this year's TED conference, an annual confab of ideas-driven speakers that's been called the "Holy Grail of digital-age production" and, alternatively, a collection of "tent revival... Read »
- How To Stop A Presentation That’s Going BadlyForbes - Mar 3I learned at Skip Barber’s racecar driving school that “when you spin, put both feet in.” This means that if you’re on the racetrack and your car spins out, press the clutch and brake hard, fast and simultaneously.... Read »
- The Secrets To Killer PresentationsBBC - Feb 24People struggle their entire lives to make a name for themselves. Taylor Mali managed it with a single speech given at a Chicago poetry slam contest in 2000. In his talk, Mali, a New York City middle school teacher at... Read »
- How Steve Jobs Fouled Up Presentations For The Rest...Forbes - Nov 24Until his passing three years ago Steve Jobs was widely recognized as the standard bearer for effective presentation method and technique. And he was tremendous. But here’s the trouble with Steve Jobs the presenter: he was... Read »
- 9 Ways To Dramatically Improve Your Presentations And...CEO.com - Nov 4Some people like to learn from mistakes. Others prefer to learn by finding out what to do instead of what not to do. Here’s some great advice from Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten, serial entrepreneur and founder of... Read »
- 8 Body-Language Tips To Boost Your Success At WorkBusiness Insider - Oct 22Whether we think about it or not, we're all students of body language. Too bad we're not students of our own body language. Here are some tips to help ensure your body language works for and not against you: Read »
- A Refresher On Storytelling 101HBR - Oct 8At bedtime, I tell stories to my godchildren, Anna and Noah, when their parents invite me to care for them. Their capacity for stories amazes me. They beg for “just one more” and then “just one more.” It seems we are... Read »
- To Build Influence, Master How You Enter A RoomHBR - Sep 24An airline industry executive has been promoted regularly for more than two decades because he’s good in a crisis. He’s cool, competent, and authoritative when the rest of the team is panicking. But now he finds... Read »
- 5 Ways To Mentally Prepare For A Major PresentationCEO.com - Sep 8The best speakers know their material cold, because they know that when they deliver a speech, make a presentation, or simply discuss an important topic during a key meeting, content is everything. Almost... Read »
- How To Sell To The C-SuiteForbes - May 21“Don’t invite me for coffee” bellows Jeffrey Hayzlett, global business celebrity and primetime television show host on Bloomberg Television. “I don’t drink coffee.” Read »
- B-School Professors Reportedly Make Bank From...Fortune - May 19Talk, when it comes from some of the country's top business school academics, is far from cheap. Fees for speeches by the many professors in the mid-level price range run from $20,000 to $40,000, while it can cost $100,000... Read »
- 7 Simple Secrets Of The Best PresentationsInc - May 16I've written about presentations many times, but I've never provided the core truths that transform an average presentation into a killer one. Here they are: Read »
- The Best Lecture I’ve Ever HeardHBR - May 6The best compliment I ever received from a conference organizer was that she had not seen one person reach for a digital device during my presentation. That doesn’t happen every time, of course. But through trial and error... Read »
- Presentation Tools That Go Beyond “Next Slide...HBR - Apr 25Microsoft’s recent web-enabled improvements to the longstanding business application suggest that change is coming to presentation tools in a business world increasingly shaped by online collaboration and increasingly... Read »
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.