- How To Sell To The C-SuiteForbes - May 21“Don’t invite me for coffee” bellows Jeffrey Hayzlett, global business celebrity and primetime television show host on Bloomberg Television. “I don’t drink coffee.” Read »
- B-School Professors Reportedly Make Bank From...Fortune - May 19Talk, when it comes from some of the country's top business school academics, is far from cheap. Fees for speeches by the many professors in the mid-level price range run from $20,000 to $40,000, while it can cost $100,000... Read »
- 7 Simple Secrets Of The Best PresentationsInc - May 16I've written about presentations many times, but I've never provided the core truths that transform an average presentation into a killer one. Here they are: Read »
- The Best Lecture I’ve Ever HeardHBR - May 6The best compliment I ever received from a conference organizer was that she had not seen one person reach for a digital device during my presentation. That doesn’t happen every time, of course. But through trial and error... Read »
- Presentation Tools That Go Beyond “Next Slide...HBR - Apr 25Microsoft’s recent web-enabled improvements to the longstanding business application suggest that change is coming to presentation tools in a business world increasingly shaped by online collaboration and increasingly... Read »
- The Best Of TED 2014: Lessons For Your Next...Entrepreneur - Apr 16The famous TED conference celebrated its 30th anniversary in March with its usual schedule of famous and not-so-famous speakers who delivered the presentation of their lives in 18 minutes or less. Here are examples from... Read »
- Over the past few decades, enormous amounts of effort (and dollars) have gone into understanding how the mind works. This is good news for you, especially when it comes to public speaking, which requires getting into the... Read »
- 3 Ways To Make A Good Presentation GreatInc - Apr 8Good presentations are uncommon, but great presentations are rare as basilisk teeth. That's because, when it comes to presentations, the jump from good to great is larger than the jump from bad to good. Here's why: Read »
- Keep Investor Pitches From Eating Up Your TimeEntrepreneur - Mar 31Timing is everything for a new venture. Hitting an emerging market just as it’s gaining traction can make a nascent idea soar (being too early can also spell failure), while runner ups stall out or sink to the bottom of... Read »
- 3 Steps To Delivering A Memorable TED TalkBusiness Insider - Mar 24What makes a TED Talk pop? For Carmine, it's a combination of making an emotional connection, delivering a novel experience, and making the talk memorable. When all three pieces are in harmony, you get the power that can... Read »
Why The Best Executives Are StorytellersEntrepreneur - Mar 12Politicians tell a lot of stories in their campaign speeches, and there's a not-so-secret reason why: if you convey your message through a dynamic story or metaphor, it has a better chance of resonating with your audience... Read »
The One Key To A Successful PresentationForbes - Mar 7When we present we want to sound knowledgeable and appear confident, but those elements are really secondary to the task at hand, which is to give to our audience. When you give of yourself, the presentation becomes all... Read »
7 Ways To Give Presentations People Care AboutFast Company - Nov 21No one will be looking at their phones--unless they're tweeting about how awesome your talk is. Really. Read »
3 Presentation Tips From Apple’s iPad Air LaunchForbes - Oct 24Apple does many things differently and better than its competitors. In addition to product design and marketing, it also delivers a better presentation experience than most brands. Read »
Tips For Delivering Stellar PresentationsEnterpreneur - Oct 24In business, your next presentation could change your life. Delivering a successful presentation could mean landing a major new contract, better prices for your services or getting the funding you need. Read »
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
2013 Social CEO ReportWe did it again. Are America's top CEOs getting more social?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.
- 15 hours ago--
- Getting A CEO Succession Right(CEO.com)1 day ago--
- 4 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- 6 days ago--