- Procter & Gamble Co. on Friday said it plans to exit its Duracell business, with plans to carve off the leading battery brand with $2 billion in global sales into a separate company. Read »
- P&G Narrows Field For CEO SuccessionWSJ - Oct 23Procter & Gamble Co. shook up its senior management ranks, naming new leaders for key businesses and narrowing the field of potential successors to Chief Executive A.G. Lafley . Read »
Will P&G’s CEO Get Fired?24/7 Wall St - Apr 24Since consumer products giant Procter & Gamble Co. reported less than stellar results this morning, shares have dropped about 5% and there are new rumblings that CEO Bob McDonald may be looking for a new job. Read »
The 13 Companies Everyone Wants To Work For24/7 Wall St. - Nov 7The World’s Most Attractive Employers 2012 report, produced by employer branding firm Universum, asked tens of thousands of business students from the 12 largest economies in the world to identify where they would like... Read »
- P&G CEO Opens Up About Shareholder FightFortune - Oct 29Bob McDonald talks about the company's latest initiatives to spur growth, the growing shareholder dissatisfaction, and the importance of succession planning. Read »
P&G CEO’s Pay Slashed By 6 Percent…Boston.com - Aug 24Procter & Gamble Co.’s CEO Bob McDonald’s compensation declined 6 percent to $15.2 million during his third year at the helm of the world’s largest consumer products maker. Read »
Kellogg CEO Pays $2.7 Billion For PringlesUSA Today - Feb 15"Pringles has an extensive global footprint that catapults Kellogg to the number two position in the worldwide savory snacks category, helping us achieve our objective of becoming a truly global cereal and snacks company." Read »
…FURIOUS After P&G CEO’s Fb CommentBusiness Insider - Feb 6The article enraged some ad execs, who were livid at the notion that advertising on Facebook is "free." Read »
P&G’s CEO Just Made This Bold ClaimBusiness Insider - Nov 30Procter & Gamble CEO Robert McDonald recently said that he's going to turn his company into the most tech-enabled business in the world. It's a bold claim, especially for a consumer goods conglomerate like P&G. Read »
- Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble
- 6 days ago--
- 5 days ago--
- How Leaders Can Slow Time Down(CEO.com)3 days ago--
- 4 Questions That Help Build A Winning Leadership Team(Entrepreneur)6 days ago--
- 4 days ago--
2014 Social CEO ReportIt’s that time of year again. Are CEOs finally going social?
A 360° View Of the CEOWhat do executives and employees say about their bosses behind closed doors?
The CEO Information Consumption ReportFind out where, how and on which devices CEOs are relying on for news, trends and other information.